Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Events

Where do you find forum events such as "take Tessa on holiday"? I don't see a link on the forum home page called "Forum Events". I'm very interested in participating in events.
Post edited by Adrienne_chilis on

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 07.07.2014
    Tessa on holiday is in Creative corner,at first
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 07.07.2014
    Are all forum events posted in the creative corner? How often do they come around?
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 07.07.2014
    When new event is beginning you will found it in official announcements. There is also said a thread where you can post the "answers". There is not very often new forum events as far as i know.
    (sorry, my english is not so correct ;) )
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 07.07.2014
    I think your English is great. It's good enough to understand what you mean and that's good enough to answer a question.

Thanks for answering. :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 07.07.2014
    You have a very good chance a forum event will come around when it's a worldwide holiday like Easter or Christmas. Last event was around Easter. We also had a large forum event before, but it is not sure that event will be repeated, nor when. And there was a random event that did not have a particular festive character to it, but was just about creating a dish for big farm and sending in a picture of it, with your username written on a paper. You could find all these events back in the official announcements if you go there and read back on all threads that have been posted there.
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 07.07.2014
    Thanks so much everyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file