Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - July 3rd - Goodies for cooperatives - Discussion

13»

Comments

• Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 04.07.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Hey Griffith and everyone,

we currently have a display error in the drop locations listed in both the collectibles and the equipment section of the inventory.
    Drop locations listed there are partly wrong, other locations are missing. There were no changes made to drop locations. Collectibles can not drop on the gourmet farm after this update.

Sorry for the confusion. :(

Regards,
    Steffi

thanks for the confirmation, yea i noticed nothing dropping in gourmet farm yet either, but my question is does this display error, mean that the collectibles will be changed to drop that way soon? (or it means nothing at all and is just a display error? ?( )
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 04.07.2014
    Griffith wrote: »
    [...] does this display error, mean that the collectibles will be changed to drop that way soon? (or it means nothing at all and is just a display error? ?( )

It doesn't mean anything at all. Sorry. :( ^^
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 04.07.2014
    It doesn't mean anything at all. Sorry. :( ^^

that's a relief, thank you very much :love:
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 04.07.2014
    Give this feature some time. :)
    Players who are used to looking at and ignoring the cooperative button at the bottom of their farm, might not have noticed this new function yet. New players, still curious as to what is displayed there, will find out sooner.

Anyways, since we are getting a lot of feedback on this feature, further changes in the future are possible. Setting all players looking for cooperatives on default might not be a good solution, though. This ensures a lot of invitations to those who missed out on information on this feature as well.

Let's see if we can find something else to improve it. ;)

Regards,
    Steffi

If you're going to be making changes, how about giving us a "not looking for co-op" button so those of us who don't want to be pestered with invitations can make it clear that we don't want our inboxes being filled with unwanted messages. Because it isn't just individual players that are ignoring the new feature. Co-ops also don't seem to realize they should be inviting people with the "looking for co-op" beside their name. Either that or they just don't care about annoying people.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 04.07.2014
    Since the update im not getting collectibles apart from my mill and silo also i have been collecting constantly from fields doing corn, cabbage etc and only got one bee in 6 hours
  • Daytona (INT1)Daytona (INT1) Posts: 425
    edited 04.07.2014
    we significantly increased the rewards for wildflower missions

I nearly fell off my chair when I got 34 certs and 5,386 RP ! :)

It makes sense in terms of effort, compared with the easier job of harvesting a couple of batches of dung/eggs.
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 04.07.2014
    connerk2 wrote: »
    Co-ops won't use it anyways. You still have to scroll though 70000 names looking for people. 20,000 of those below the minimum level to join a co-op anyways.

GGS, be smart. Join the 1990s technology of search function. Let me search by level ranges. LEt me search by are they in a co-op or not. etc.

I really hope they decide to let us search by those who want to be in a co-op. And there is a sort of way to search by level but it's still a pain. You can enter a ranking number into the search box and it can help you jump around levels. Example: I type in 10000 and it takes me to a level 42 player, or 5000 for a level 60. Kinda helps but still so much scrolling.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 04.07.2014
    Daytona wrote: »
    we significantly increased the rewards for wildflower missions

I nearly fell off my chair when I got 34 certs and 5,386 RP ! :)

It makes sense in terms of effort, compared with the easier job of harvesting a couple of batches of dung/eggs.

One of my co-op friends have just told me, she have today get 287 certs for a first place in wildflowers.
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 05.07.2014
    Couple quick things....

First of all, thank you GGS for changing up the mission rewards. I was the only player in a couple missions and still managed to earn a decent amount of certificates and the wildflower missions are now extremely worthwhile and I even invested into their handbooks because of the reward change-up, so thank you very much. The missions that had other players in them... I felt as though the match-up was quite fair. Good job.

Question: Regarding the co-op rewards after level up.... We recently completed a project, and as a result we gained a level. In the chat, if "chat and activity" is selected, the activity appears in blue. It shows that we completed a project, but could the fact that we leveled up be added to the blue activity in chat? Also with research? And...... The rewards for leveling up... what about that? How do we know? With a lot of gold and cash in the bank... how are we to know what has been added? I could understand if the account was sitting at 0 and we level up, that would be easier to identify the reward, but as it is now, it was nearly impossible to tell.

So, could you add the research completion to the blue activity in the chat, and also co-op level ups.... and also in the blue activity... "Your co-op has received 150 gold and 300,000 cash for reaching level 60" (Example)

Thanks
    -Fella
    edited 05.07.2014
    Hey Brian... Keep those amounts on the hush hush... we don't want them taking that away now do we????? lol

( 400 ;) )
    edited 05.07.2014
    Wuups, you're right Goodfella... Damn me and my big mouth. ;)
    Well, until now, my own best result is 87 certs for a first place i wildflowers in the new rewards.
    Maybe somebody not will find that impressing, but at least I feel I got something for all that work (lots of harvesting)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 05.07.2014
    Hi friends! Can somebody of you visualize for me (perhaps by a screenshot) what it looks like when players who are looking for a cooperative can now mark themselves with a special icon in the ranking.
    We are recruiting at the moment, but do not seem able to find one candidate who marked him/herself like this - just would like to be able to recognize this. Do not want to offend/harass people who do not want to join a coop, since this possibility exists.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 05.07.2014
    I don't know haw to make a screenshot :rolleyes: , but have you looked at goodgames facebook page. There is a picture how that mark looks like.
    I just think that people don't know that they can make that mark and how to do it. There has not been an infotmation about it. Not everybody reads forum or facebook.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 05.07.2014
    Jiesta wrote: »
    Hi friends! Can somebody of you visualize for me (perhaps by a screenshot) what it looks like when players who are looking for a cooperative can now mark themselves with a special icon in the ranking.
    We are recruiting at the moment, but do not seem able to find one candidate who marked him/herself like this - just would like to be able to recognize this. Do not want to offend/harass people who do not want to join a coop, since this possibility exists.

Its kinda like the icon for co-ops looking for members except its clasping hands. :)

ranking_zps0eb1932f.png
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 05.07.2014
    THANKS jess_d!!
  • CajunKitty (US1)CajunKitty (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 05.07.2014
    ok so we just leveled in a project and got nothing for gold or $$.... is it because we are such a low level? Or is this a bug issue?
    edited 05.07.2014
    I believe those rewards are just for co-op level ups, and not project completion. When your co-op next levels up, take notice of whether or not you receive a reward and report back. Our co-op just gained a level earlier and I couldn't really tell... hoping to hear back from a CM about my post farther up. (#70)
  • CajunKitty (US1)CajunKitty (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 05.07.2014
    Sorry that is what I had meant. We leveled to 3 and got nothing but our stars .. there was no pop up stating we got gold or the money based on our co op level. Thank you for the response though.
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 05.07.2014
    Just before the coop project was to finish and we were leveling up, I wrote a reminder in the chat box of how much cash & gold our coop had. Once the project was done I compared the numbers to see how much cash & gold was added to the coop account. We got the cash and the gold.
    edited 05.07.2014
    Sweet. Good lookin out, enochnock.
    edited 05.07.2014
    You're welcome.

I wanted to make sure that I didn't forget it and wanted a way to check it without having to write in a piece of paper and looking for it later. I was hoping that it would be displayed in the chat box as you described and like it does when anyone donates money/gold to the coop fund but it wasn't. But this is a good alternative.

GGS: thank you for your nice contribution to our coop, we appreciate the nice gift.
    edited 06.07.2014
    Since Omar came around this time has anyone noticed/seen any deals from him for the gourmet farm yet? I haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 06.07.2014
    I saw one for premium donkey feed when he first started
    edited 06.07.2014
    Just now he try to sell me a duck feed, I think it's 2 or 3'rd time today:
    Attachment not found.
    edited 06.07.2014
    Thanks GeorgenollieUse and Briannospamgame. I have been trying to catch him to see what he was offering but I just haven't been able to catch anything yet for the gourmet farm. Thanks for the photo Briannospamgame.
  • Beverly farmerBeverly farmer Posts: 1
    edited 06.07.2014
    I want to no how to play this game
  • Hacktred (AU1)Hacktred (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    edited 07.07.2014
    There were premium goat, donkey and duck feed as well as a Gourmet pack containing all three feeds.
Sign In to comment.