Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Secret Achievements

Comments

• jcanjcan Posts: 5
    edited 27.06.2014
    do you have to be in a co-op to do the achievement thing?
  • skull32skull32 Posts: 20
    edited 27.06.2014
    Nope ( 10 characters ).
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 03.08.2014
    Okay, I'm having a problem with it. I have it 3/4 complete and found the pattern, but for some reason I can't get the fourth thing to work, yet I'm quite certain I've already done all four. Can anyone help me out with that? I won't spoil things by listing everything here, so message me if you're can help or are at least willing to try. Maybe together we can figure out the problem and get it finished.

Thanks!
    Post edited by Wildcard999 on
  • Yo Salter (US1)Yo Salter (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 27.06.2014
    My theory is that it works by methods of transfer. From field, orchard, farm management tab, pop-up tab during a working bakery. I'm waiting til my bakery finishes, and then trying a transfer before baking. Like you I've got 3 of 4.
  • BiancaruthBiancaruth Posts: 8
    edited 27.06.2014
    It's the 4 ways to transfer products to the bakery, find the truck symbol.
    1. Click on the bakery, Choose truck symbol and transfer products
    2. Click on the bakery, Choose to bake something, go to the transfer button.
    3. Farm management, Click on product, Transfer products
    4. Farm management, Transfer products, (Truck symbol at the bottom)
    edited 27.06.2014
    Oh! I thought it was overflow when harvesting, not trying to bake something and being short. Thanks Biancaruth!

Edit: Weird. I had to do the transfer of goods in the bakery a second time. Turns out I'd already done the one where I baked something and then transferred. I thought you meant click the bake button, not have enough and then add from a popup.
  • gshgsgshgs Posts: 8
    edited 27.06.2014
    So we have to run out of something and need to transfer to bake to get the 4th one?
    edited 27.06.2014
    No. For the fourth one, you just click on Farm Management and click the truck symbol at the bottom of the screen or click a product and transfer instead of sell. You may not even necessarily need to actually do the transfer. Simply clicking the truck popped up the ! that I'd done the fourth task when I was in the Bakery doing 1.
  • gshgsgshgs Posts: 8
    edited 28.06.2014
    Got it - thanks everyone!
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 28.06.2014
    Guys, Skull made a pretty neat pictorial too - I will quote it:
    skull32 wrote: »
  • edited 04.03.2017
    I found out why I couldn't get the 4th one done! When you go into farm management, I was clicking on sell, then on the truck, entering what I wanted to transfer, and then clicking on the little truck on the bottom to transfer the goods. But, you have to go click on farm management, then click on the truck at the bottom right corner of the page, then select what you want to transfer, then the amount, then click on the red truck to transfer! Woooooweee......I'm a Logistics Expert! I even found a 5h way that GGS didn't put in! LOL [URL="javascript:void(0)"]8)[/URL]

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    edited 30.06.2014
    You're not the only one. I think that ones going to trip a lot of people up.
    edited 30.06.2014
    You believe it's a 5th way - I believe it is a copy of the barn is full way of transferring XD Let's just conclude that the button is everywhere! :D
  • youda3youda3 Posts: 2
    edited 30.06.2014
    hi, I've got 3 out of 4 in logistics expert, what's the 4? help!!
    edited 30.06.2014
    This is the no-spoiler thread, so I can't post it here, but the list is a couple posts down in this thread.
  • youda3youda3 Posts: 2
    edited 30.06.2014
    Thank you! it was very helpful :D
    edited 30.06.2014
    You're welcome. ;)
  • Farmer Matej 5 (INT1)Farmer Matej 5 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    edited 01.07.2014
    Thank you aaabbb1 it works for me :)
  • Sklyler StevensSklyler Stevens Posts: 9
    edited 13.07.2014
    Can someone please tell me how the logistical expert sticker is earned? Thanks
    Post edited by Sklyler Stevens on
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 13.07.2014
    Look here (spoiler alert)
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 13.07.2014
    Feel free to discuss it further in the thread rhinana provided. Thanks rhinana.

Closing this thread.
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 14.07.2014
    I was wondering about the secret achievements and the last one especially, IT DOES WORK
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 14.07.2014
    It works, I have them all, and I'm sure also other players have them all. :)
    But you need some patince to get them. :)
  • samaguy (NL1)samaguy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    edited 17.07.2014
    I've been doing all methods with all products over and over countless times and the achivements stay at 3/4
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 17.07.2014
    samaguy wrote: »
    I've been doing all methods with all products over and over countless times and the achivements stay at 3/4

Maybe you've missed one of them. The tasks are very specific! Please take a look at post 24 of our transcendent Larino, only a few posts above yours, and click each link - if you follow the steps rightly, it should work. I finished this achievement in 2 days, but it is essential to follow the 4 different steps exactly!

Otherwise: take a look at the thread "Help offered for Dutch Players", where you can read/write in Dutch. Here Larino also put the 4 steps of this achievement, but then of course: in Dutch.
  • samaguy (NL1)samaguy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    edited 17.07.2014
    Thank u, Jiesta, but I'm 100% shure I haven't missed any, in fact I figured quite fast what it sould be when I saw the word 'logistiek' , the truck and 0/4.
    I'm very familiar with english, by the way I'm from Spain. I was still wandering if it should be a high amount of each of the goods to transfer in all different methods but I've done that to, my next move should be contacting support. {];-p
    edited 17.07.2014
    samaguy wrote: »
    Thank u, Jiesta, but I'm 100% shure I haven't missed any, in fact I figured quite fast what it sould be when I saw the word 'logistiek' , the truck and 0/4.
    I'm very familiar with english, by the way I'm from Spain. I was still wandering if it should be a high amount of each of the goods to transfer in all different methods but I've done that to, my next move should be contacting support. {];-p

After you cleared browser and flash caches I suppose? :) Support will probably tell you the same :)
  • lithoh (NL1)lithoh (NL1) Posts: 2
    edited 26.07.2014
    sampty ,what is secret number 4
    edited 26.07.2014
    lithoh2 wrote: »
    sampty ,what is secret number 4

All secret achievements' answers are here: https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/spoiler-alert-secret-achievements/
  • peg9 (US1)peg9 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    edited 31.07.2014
    Thanks from me, too!
Sign In to comment.