Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Zoomed In On Decorations

edited 26.06.2014 in The Chicken Coop
So I was bored tonight, and thought to myself, "Why not go take a look at my Deco Tower?"
I decided since I had nothing better to do, I might as well.
So I went over to the Deco tower and zoomed all the way in so I could see my Decorations as good as possible, and I might I say, it is amazing what you will find when you are looking at them up close. So here are the 3 new things I noticed while taking this trip through my Deco Tower:

1. So you know on the Log In Screen, how there is an Owl? Well I found that Owl. It is in the Tree House. But I will say, unless you look carefully, it is very easy to miss.

2. Who ever built the Scarecrow must have raided Monty's closet, because that Scarecrow appears to be wearing almost the same thing as Monty.

3. If you are missing some Citrus Fruit I know where it has gone. On the Traditional Tiki there is a basket of Citrus Fruit. Now that is the only Tiki I have, so I am not sure if it is on the others, but it is on that Tiki for sure.

Now I don't have all the Decos, in fact I am missing quite a few, but from the ones I do have, those are the things I have noticed that I didn't see last time.

So if anyone else has found something interesting about the Decorations while looking at them in full zoom, please post here.

Happy Farming Everyone, and remember the Deco Tower ain't such a bad thing after all, it really helps to see all the beautiful art work that is in the Decorations on our farms. :)

~Space~
Post edited by SuperSpaceGirl (GB1) on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 25.06.2014
    The one that I always thought funny is the regular ornamental tree. It has the bottom of a panda sticking out of the branches! Why is it in hiding? And the large ornamental tree has a panda hiding behind it. I would expect to find them around bamboo, not oak trees! lol
  • edited 26.06.2014
    Yup there are a lot of Pandas hidden in the decorations. Obviously the developers have some strange obsession with them. ;)

~Space~
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 26.06.2014
    You've got me looking closer, Space! lol I noticed that the Pavillion and the Treehouse both have a pair of blue flip flops laying on them. Someone's barefoot! lol And at the washline, there's a freshly washed sock lying in the dirt! I guess that naughty boy is up to no good! lol
  • BarbieDoll2BarbieDoll2 Posts: 43
    edited 26.06.2014
    You're right, Space! I like browsing the deco tower sometimes, too! It is nice to have a look at them up close, there really is a lot of detail that is hard to see from the farm view. Sure wish there was more pink decos in there (hint hint Latten ;) ).
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 26.06.2014
    1. The well is leaking water (1st Floor)

2. The 2 pieces of wood on each side of the seesaw has squirrels carved on top (2nd Floor)

3. The swing has a cow on it & a jumprope on the bench (3rd Floor)

4. Something is hiding in the thicket but I'm not sure what it is (6th Floor)

5. There's a cat sleeping under the Fairy tree (7th Floor)

6. There's a green owl on the birdhouse (11th Floor)
This discussion has been closed.