Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pranks and Insults

So I am just wondering if anyone else has been receiving Pranks and Insults from a player on the game today.
One of the members of my Co-op and I have. This person pranked each of our farms, and then sent us each an insulting message. We ignored the person and then they created a second account to continue sending messages, have ignored that one to.
I am just wondering if this person is just targeting us, or are other people having the same thing happening to them?

And yes I have reported this person, but I also know that support won't get back until Monday and that they are also very busy.

Oh and if this person is reading this: First off thanks so much for the pranks and all the karma that I will be able to use to buy my members gifts. I am honored that you find me worthy enough to spend your hard earned money on.
And second of all, this is just a game, nothing you can do can hurt me. You can try all you want to bring me down, but every time you do just shows me how much higher I am then you. So keep pranking my farm and insulting me, but I am still gonna shine my light wherever I go.

I really hope this person isn't bugging anyone else, but I wanted to ask. I hope everyone else is having a wonderful Weekend.

Happy Farming!

~Space~

UPDATE: 2 Days later, received a 3rd insulting message from this person. This person is also targeting another one of my Members. They have also started using bad language. It would be nice if support could put a stop to this.
Post edited by SuperSpaceGirl (GB1) on

Comments

• Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 21.06.2014
    So sorry to hear that SuperSpaceGirl...But awesome about the Karma points
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 21.06.2014
    Good for you, for taking the pranks in a positive way. As for the insults, it's sad that someone apparently has nothing better to do, but other than reporting them and putting them on your ignore list (both of which you've done) I guess there's nothing more you can do. Glad you're not letting it get you down. And thanks for letting everyone know about this person.

Have a great weekend, and enjoy your karma points!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 21.06.2014
    Way to go, SuperSpaceGirl! (Psssst.....send me that players username in a PM. I would love to antagonize that sucker!) lol
  • jello (AU1)jello (AU1) Posts: 1,040
    edited 21.06.2014
    I agree with Pingo,love the way you have taken it, and get em farmerjohn lol
  • edited 21.06.2014
    Thanks Everyone! Don't worry I wouldn't let something like this bring me down. I am in to much of a good mood to get upset over something like this.

And Farmerjohn if you really would like the names of the players, I will send them to you later when I get back on my farm.

~Space~
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 22.06.2014
    No pranks, but some ** did create a second account to harass me because I'd blocked him. The problem is, I have no idea who this person is and the account disappeared right after the message was sent. I've blocked several people recently, all from the same coop, so I'm not really sure what to do. I have a screenshot of the message and the message is still sitting in my mailbox, just in case, but with the account gone and the person unknown...not sure support can do anything about it.

Oh, unless it's the person I'd reported. Could that be what he meant by 'got me blocked'? He was apparently really upset about that, whatever it was. If anyone has a guess, let me know.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 22.06.2014
    If anybody did something that 'got him blocked' I think somebody did report him and he definitely thought it was you :) That does also indicate that he knew why he was blocked and he felt guilty, but looked for somebody to project the guilt upon. So he knew he was wrong and was afraid to get caught, which is exactly what happened. Ahhh, some people.
    edited 22.06.2014
    Ah, yes. Then I know who it was. He sent me a very graphic message detailing things that were clearly not true.
    Given the context, I figured he had no clue where the line was, so I reported him, figuring the next victim might be some innocent kid somewhere.

Thanks Larino.
  • edited 23.06.2014
    Well this morning I come on to find yet another message from this person in a 3rd account by them. In this message this person said they would keep making account and sending me messages until I m pulling my hair. (I hope they know they are gonna be waiting a real long time.) They also said a few other thing that I will not mention because they used some bad words. I sent another message to support with a screen shot of the message. I really hope they get this fixed soon, because I also found out today that this person has started targeting another member of my co-op.

This person obviously doesn't have much of a life to start wasting it on us. I just hope support can fix this soon...

~Space~
  • Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 23.06.2014
    Who is this person...I think if someone goes harassing ppl and there's evidence of this, it shouldn't matter to name and shame.
  • edited 23.06.2014
    If a forum mod says I can post the names on the forum then I will. But I know it is not allowed so I don't do it.
    But Bweatherholt, I will send you a PM telling you the names.

~Space~
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 23.06.2014
    So sorry to hear you all are going through this. Is this the same person as Wildcard999?
  • Kitty ReedKitty Reed Posts: 80
    edited 23.06.2014
    Yes i agree put it out there
    We want to get to know this critter
    We will prank till hes to crazy to send
    any more .
  • RubyfarmerRubyfarmer Posts: 90
    edited 23.06.2014
    Well this morning I come on to find yet another message from this person in a 3rd account by them. In this message this person said they would keep making account and sending me messages until I m pulling my hair. (I hope they know they are gonna be waiting a real long time.) They also said a few other thing that I will not mention because they used some bad words. I sent another message to support with a screen shot of the message. I really hope they get this fixed soon, because I also found out today that this person has started targeting another member of my co-op.

This person obviously doesn't have much of a life to start wasting it on us. I just hope support can fix this soon...

~Space~

they'll be pulling their hair out long b4 you.... I'm sure it takes a lot longer to keep creating accounts than it does to hit the ignore button :) hope they get bored or be back at school soon! x
  • edited 23.06.2014
    Rubyfarmer wrote: »
    they'll be pulling their hair out long b4 you.... I'm sure it takes a lot longer to keep creating accounts than it does to hit the ignore button :) hope they get bored or be back at school! x

Exactly, It does take a while to make another account. I really am honored I am worthy to have someone waste there time by insulting me.
    I just wish they would stop targeting my co-op members.

~Space~
  • fireandice 1fireandice 1 Posts: 3
    edited 23.06.2014
    when I first joined a co-operative ( leaves name out as I dont believe in being vindictive in anyway ) there was this one member who had the most experience and alot of money put into the co -op .....however when I joined it I introduced myself being very polite about it too . I started to work very hard to get my farm up and going . At the time I was struggling with it and found it very hard to make a profit because I did not know about the happiness . So finally I got my nerve up and asked the group for helpful suggestions ....well his response was to send me a couple of prank things from the naughty list that depleted my gardens- me being new didnt know what would happen . So i thanked him kindly and he insisted I use them right away well I used them then asked in the chat what happened al my crops were gone. the co -op leader asked what the problem was so I told them i planted my crop did as the other member told me to do and then they were gone . she knew right away what happened and both laughed at it but then the co-op leader said it was a prank by the other person . I did not think it was very funny , especially since I nothing but polite and working very hard to get my farm going . they told me I needed to up my levels and i worked hard to do so as they asked . To be honest I found both of them very rude and what they did was rude .eventually the co -op leader apologized however the other one did not . On a 2nd occasion I was working on my farm and greeted all on chat saying "good morning" to all of them. Again this person was rude to me which I let it go . The 3rd time was after we did a group project together I said "yay we did it - great job everyone .....Again a rude comment stating that he was the one who did it and to get off my high horse ..I could not understand why he was being this way esp when all I done was say great job to everyone ..so I had enough I took a screen shot of the chat and told him i did so and that I am a adult and would not allow him to speak to me in such away again nor put up with his rudeness . that I would send a report in ...I also mailed the co-op leader and told her that given since I joined the rude things they first both did and the ones he did after that the co-op group they claimed to be so great was not great at all . I told them they had no respect for their newer players and yet was begging ppl to join their co -op and i could see why they had to beg . I told them that I was nice enough to give them my best yet they was not nice enough to do the same in return and that I would leave the co -op because of it . the leader apologized admit it was wrong but nothing to higher level person so i left them and started my own.

P.s. I also told them that I think they were just a couple of people who had not much going on in real in their lives to be so bitter , negative and hateful and that I felt sorry for both of them . I told them to take my advice be nice to ppl and you will get treated nice back .. lets hope they taken that lesson.
  • edited 23.06.2014
    I am sorry to hear that happened to you fireandice.
    Unfortunately there are co-ops at there like that. But it is a bit different from what I am talking about. Me and my co-op members are getting targeted by this person for no reason. Obviously someone just wanting to ruffle some feathers. Well in my co-op we ain't gonna let them to get to us.

~Space~
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 23.06.2014
    Yep, there are sad little people out there who would be quite offended that someone could project as positively as you do. Don't let it get you down. Do continue to report it, however. Stalking is creepy no matter how or why it's done. His next victim might be a child. Support needs to eliminate his IP# yesterday.
  • edited 23.06.2014
    This person first victim is a child, Well a teen (me), and so is one of my other members who have gotten insulting messages.
    And now a 4th member of my co-op is being targeted. Just wonderful... X(

~Space~
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 23.06.2014
    This person first victim is a child, Well a teen (me), and so is one of my other members who have gotten insulting messages.
    And now a 4th member of my co-op is being targeted. Just wonderful... X(

~Space~

There must be a way to permanently ban this tool. Perhaps support can block his IP address or whatever. What some people fail to realize is that harassment can border on criminal even in an online game....

And I agree in this instance you should be allowed to post their user names. Forget "name and shame" niceness. The players of this game deserve to be fairly warned about the antagonism.
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 23.06.2014
    Stalking a minor online in any respect is a bit beyond the border, IMO. And yea, his IP# should be easily traced by support/GGS.

Please advise support that you are a minor and that you are being stalked by this individual who has gone to such lengths as to create new accounts to stalk you. His IP# should be locked and his personal information forwarded to his local law enforcement's IC division.
  • edited 23.06.2014
    If Support takes to much longer I will send them another message telling them that I am a minor as well as one of my members that is also getting these insulting messages.

And even if I do post the names of the account this person is using. it won't do much good, since they keep creating more accounts.

~Space~
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.06.2014
    I salute you both, SuperSpacegirl and fireandice, for your attitude towards this kind of rudeness! Keep your chin up high and do not let them get tot you!!
  • edited 23.06.2014
    You are doing everything the right way & I love your positive approach to what is an annoying situation. Support can easily get the IP of the player who is harassing you & your team members so you can request that they ban this person that way so they cannot come back & drag it out especially since it is now a case of them stalking you. Stalking online is a criminal offence & since it is affecting minors support needs to take the appropriate action so inform them of those details.
    I hope the annoying little insect gives up soon so you can get on with enjoying the game without insults.
  • edited 23.06.2014
    Thanks Jiesta and Aussieladee! I am doing all I can, I ain't gonna let this person win by bringing me down.
    I can only hope that Support will attend to this soon, as I am more upset that this person is starting to target my co-op members. But I believe support as gone home for the day by now, since it hasn't been taken care of yet, it won't be until at least tomorrow. So just have to wait...

~Space~
  • khoulker (IN1)khoulker (IN1) Posts: 54
    edited 23.06.2014
    Such a very cowardly approach, targeting the members of our group who are minors.....but do bear in mind, many of us are not, we are adults, and we will not rest until support handles this with a swiftness. There is NOT ROOM in this game for such malice and lack of common decency. The pranks are not a big deal, as my leader said, we all take them and laugh.... but the vile language that children are being subjected to, being targeted to receive, is simply not acceptable... that being said, I am grateful to all who have posted on our behalf. Thank you for your support and kindness!
  • edited 23.06.2014
    Thank you Kh for a wonderful post.

And another update, this person is now bothering myself and 3 of my members. Quite possibly a 4th of my member, but I am not 100% sure, becuz the person that bothered one of my members, was a different account then the person who was bothering me and 3 of my members.

Anyway, I am starting to feel that my co-op is getting targeted, and that is a little upsetting.

~Space~
    edited 23.06.2014
    Yeah, could you send me the name too, Space? If it's the same person...Two reporting will work better.
  • edited 23.06.2014
    Good idea Wildcard, will send the names right now to you. And if anyone else wants the names, I will send them to you, but I won't post them on the forums unless one of the Mods or CM's says I can.

~Space~
    edited 23.06.2014
    Yeah, this is not worth getting banned over.

Edit: Okay, not the same person. Oh well, both are getting reported. Hopefully they'll be IP banned so they can't try it again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file