Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Demolish

dad429dad429 Posts: 3
can the devs please make it possible to demolish a building without assigning workers to it?

actually i built a distillery but didn't notice that i only had 12 free workers (all flower farm items need too much workers), now everytime i click on it it only says WORKERS MISSING,

MAN! i wanna demolish it, it has blocked too much of space
Post edited by dad429 on

Comments

• Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 16.06.2014
    Why would you want to demolish it? The distillery is VERY important on the flower farm. Products from the distillery allow you to make wonderful money-making items in the flower shop. If you don't have enough workers for it at present, I'd suggest just leaving it alone and upgrading houses or adding housing as soon as you can, so you can start to have the benefits of the distillery.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 17.06.2014
    Supplying pingo42: If you don't have room for more houses at the moment, the fastest way is to store some deco's to making the room you need.
    When your have your destillery working again, you can find out how you can get the the happiness up again.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 17.06.2014
    And if it is in the wrong place - take a second to store your decorations and rearrange the farm so it is in a better place. Then replace the decorations.
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 17.06.2014
    You're certainly within your rights if you want to get rid of it. It's an easy fix, in any event. Simply store enough deco to build a level one house, build the house, assign the workers, demo the distillery, demo the house, replace the deco. Problem solved.
  • dad429dad429 Posts: 3
    edited 17.06.2014
    oh yes, that just didn't came to my mind,
    thanks everyone for the help, and the idea!

i'll now simply store decos and build houses, then assign workers and then demolish the distillery, and then demolish those houses too!

distillery is surely a good money source but i have other things to build right now, i'll rebuild it when i have enough spare money to spend on flower farm
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 18.06.2014
    It's a workaround though, you shouldn't have to do it. It would be easy for the developers to allow demolition of a building without workers, and I can't see how they could potentially lose gold spending opportunities as a result of implementing it which is the bottom line for them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file