Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
edited 21.07.2014 in The Chicken Coop
For those who are interested, I am trying to keep the scores updated here: FIFA World Cup (click)

Who do you think will win this World Cup?

I am not a football technical lady - sorry for that - but you are of course free to go into more detail if you are a fanatic ^^ I cannot promise I will have a clue what you are on about though :P

Please keep the discussion positive - complaining can be done on one of the numerous websites out there which you can probably find through Google.
Have fun, even though I know there are problems in Brazil :( I am sorry about that, but I think we should make the best of this World Cup any way and hope the situation will be better in the future - there is not much we can do at the moment.
Post edited by Larino (INT1) on

Comments

• Jammicus (NL1)Jammicus (NL1) Posts: 368
    edited 12.06.2014
    Who will win, that's obvious: BELGIUM!

They will beat spain in a long, hardfought final, with a goal in the last seconds of overtime.

(yes you may laugh now, but if they actually do you'll all think I'm psychic)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 12.06.2014
    I think it would be awesome if our neighbours would win. The whole of Belgium will probably be laughing at the Dutch then :P
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 12.06.2014
    I'd like to wish all of the countries the best of luck! Personally, I have no favorites but all of my family and friends are some of the best fans you'll ever see so I'm pretty sure I'll be dragged around to all of the matches :D
    edited 13.06.2014
    Larino wrote: »
    I think it would be awesome if our neighbours would win. The whole of Belgium will probably be laughing at the Dutch then :P

most of the dutch will prob be joining in, and did you see on tv today, they are allready strating to make the dutch supporters of belgium, before we even kicked off ;-) now that's confidence
    edited 13.06.2014
    Jammicus wrote: »
    most of the dutch will prob be joining in, and did you see on tv today, they are allready strating to make the dutch supporters of belgium, before we even kicked off ;-) now that's confidence

Lol, haven't seen that, no. In a while Belgium will be a part of The Netherlands again :P Everybody will be supporting every team of both countries :P (I know, not gonna happen XD)
  • agueda3agueda3 Posts: 583
    edited 14.06.2014
    The Dutch squashing Spain 5-1 was the best match so far !!!!
    One of the underdogs defeating the 2010 Champs in their opening match is a first !
    edited 14.06.2014
    I was like O.O I really hope that wasn't a one time only thing ^^ Would be nice if we can keep going like this throughout the entire World Cup :D
    edited 14.06.2014
    The Dutch aren't the underdogs! They are actually one of the best teams in the world cup :)
  • agueda3agueda3 Posts: 583
    edited 14.06.2014
    Ezio i agree with you, just posted that because the channel i was watching that's what the commentator was saying because they were saying that Spain will take the cup again! I'm thrilled that they won ! (huge Van Persie fan :love:)
    edited 14.06.2014
    :D This thread is going Dutch atm :P But I don't care - I love how everybody likes our team now they won with such good score :D
    edited 14.06.2014
    finals Netherlands : Belgium ???? now that would be a shocker
    edited 14.06.2014
    Ahaha - ultimate battle :P :D May be even better than Netherlands - Germany or Netherlands - Spain like last time :D
  • siam22siam22 Posts: 78
    edited 14.06.2014
    Go Argentina go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 14.06.2014
    Haha, good luck Argentina! Win your first match tomorrow! :D
  • Bosbes68Bosbes68 Posts: 27
    edited 14.06.2014
    .... this is going Dutch lol...
    edited 15.06.2014
    yes, but in the end it will prob be brasil vs germany or argentina
    edited 17.06.2014
    Wth just happened :O Brazil - Mexico 0-0?! Belgium did win though :D
  • YINPlayer2YINPlayer2 Posts: 231
    edited 18.06.2014
    Germany !!! GO~GO~GO~GO !!!

There is a good song I want to share with all of you !! ;)

The world is ours
    edited 18.06.2014
    Nice song :D I do hear the coca cola Christmas tune in it XD And I still like the other official song a bit better :D
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 18.06.2014
    With all the Dutch/Belgium support dare I say England my baby brother was born year we last won 1966 48 years ago We need to win tomorrow though or we are coming home
    edited 18.06.2014
    you might be in good company there Lesley.
    Personally I'm hoping the netherlands and chili win tonight, that way spain is going home as well ;-)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 18.06.2014
    Wauw, exciting match!!!
    edited 18.06.2014
    I nearly had a heart attack XD I was so scared during the last 10 mins XD
    edited 18.06.2014
    Oh that was a good game!!! Waiting for Spain to win now :D
    edited 20.06.2014
    I jinxed England supporting them Both England and Spain coming home
    edited 20.06.2014
    My fellow England fans have told me that we could still be in with a chance but I think Italys game has to be loss/draw and we have to win with a few goals
    edited 20.06.2014
    I think, looking at englands group, Italy has to win from Costa Rica (the bigger the score the better) then humiliate Uruguay, that way if England wins it's last game they should be through on goal difference. Just in case you are a jinx for your teams though, any way to convince you to support Portugal, Uruguay and Brasil?
    edited 20.06.2014
    what makes me think I am unlucky is as a child used to watch its a knockout Always supported England, we would lose so supported different country. We would still lose,but the other country would lose to.When I put yearly bet on Grand National,horse goes 1st fence I will support Brazil if England go out but if Brazil wins not my fault:thumbsup:
    edited 20.06.2014
    Well Italy lost England coming home
    edited 21.06.2014
    woohoo Lesley is supporting Brasil so they'll be going home..... eeehm.... wait a sec.... they allready are ;-) .
    still sorry to see england go so early. really hopes they would beat uruguay (and italy). Oh well we'll see them again in 2016, unless they start loosing from San Marino and Slovenia.
This discussion has been closed.