Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Unable to Harvest

Comments

• FlowerChild (INT1)FlowerChild (INT1) Posts: 127
    edited 28.05.2014
    First, this only happens on this farm. I have three. So can't be my computer.

Anyway when I harvest my bakery, and my barns are full, with my other two farms I can just sell the one I'm about to harvest. Without selling everything or going into management to sell there.
    But this one farm, once it's full, I harvest, and nothing happens. It just keeps showing it is ready to harvest. Unless I go into management and sell off to make room. IT's a pain. I'd rather leave my barns full and just sell off as needed. But this one farm won't allow it. It's really a pain.

Can someone please look into this? Again this does NOT happen on the US server or the UK server. Just this one.

thanks.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 28.05.2014
    First, this only happens on this farm. I have three. So can't be my computer.

Anyway when I harvest my bakery, and my barns are full, with my other two farms I can just sell the one I'm about to harvest. Without selling everything or going into management to sell there.
    But this one farm, once it's full, I harvest, and nothing happens. It just keeps showing it is ready to harvest. Unless I go into management and sell off to make room. IT's a pain. I'd rather leave my barns full and just sell off as needed. But this one farm won't allow it. It's really a pain.

Can someone please look into this? Again this does NOT happen on the US server or the UK server. Just this one.

thanks.

It happens on all servers - but not consistently. I understand from comments left that it happens more often to apple pie than others. The developers know about it and it is on their long list of bugs they are working on.
  • awerick2awerick2 Posts: 356
    edited 29.05.2014
    I thought it was to apple turnovers.
    edited 29.05.2014
    awerick2 wrote: »
    I thought it was to apple turnovers.

I do apple turnovers all day and I have no problem with the "you need to sell" pop up from coming up when my barn is full.
  • ArtmakerArtmaker Posts: 415
    edited 29.05.2014
    It is apple things. (We'll just say things. covers it.)

Anyway, I see GeorgenollieUse is on the US server. I have one there too. IT's fine.
    I'm logged in now from my UK server account. And it's fine.

It seems just the International1 server that has issues.

But they know about it so ok. As long as they are aware. Guess I'll just keep selling through management until they fix it.

thanks.
  • Familyof5playerFamilyof5player Posts: 1
    edited 06.06.2014
    I seem to be having troubles gathering my production from the gourmet farm. I produced apple pie a couple days ago. I have tried to gather my product several times and it won't add it to my totals so I can continue to make more products. Is there something that I can do to fix it?
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 06.06.2014
    That's a well know issue (bug?)
    You have not enoug room, for the finish production in your storage.
    Go to your management panel and sell at least so many apple pie's (or them all), so you make room for the new production, after doing that you can harvest your bakery.
  • Dawson Mich (US1)Dawson Mich (US1) Posts: 16
    edited 07.06.2014
    I've logged off twice and still can't harvest bakery anyone else having problem ???
    edited 07.06.2014
    That a well known issue.
    Yuo don't have enough room in your storage to that production.
    Go to you management and sell so much that you get room enough for it.
    After doing that, you can harvest your bakery.
  • Sklyler StevensSklyler Stevens Posts: 9
    edited 08.06.2014
    My bakery goods will not clear so I can reset it for the next set of goods to be produced. I even tried logging out and back in. It did not work. This has been going on for about half an hour.
    Sklyler.
  • MelissaBattlesMelissaBattles Posts: 1
    edited 08.06.2014
    That's happened to me. I had to sell some goods.
  • Sklyler StevensSklyler Stevens Posts: 9
    edited 08.06.2014
    I will try that Melissa. Thank you for the tip.
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 09.06.2014
    When will the bakery issue be fixed please. This also has been an on going issue for a while now. Can we get an update/info as to when/how much longer it will take to fix this & how soon will it be added to the list of bugs/issues that need to be fixed?

Thanks.
  • goodknight (US1)goodknight (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 09.06.2014
    my bakery is stuck on apple turnovers
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 09.06.2014
    Stuck? How so? As in you can't collect the product?

Did you try to sell all the product in your bakery? That usually corrects any issue. You may need to do this via the Farm Management Tab.
  • edantco (GB1)edantco (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    edited 11.06.2014
    bakery will not mt been like this since yesterday any help !!!!!
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 11.06.2014
    edantco2 wrote: »
    bakery will not mt been like this since yesterday any help !!!!!

I'm not sure what happened here, please explain a bit more in detail :)
    edited 11.06.2014
    I am with Latten - not sure what is meant with this but if you are having trouble harvesting your bakery - you need to sell some of your inventory from your farm management screen (the white pan) making room for the new items.
    edited 11.06.2014
    This really needs to be addressed also.
  • Ala123Ala123 Posts: 52
    edited 11.06.2014
    Its funny -- there is no purpose to accumulating bakery produce as it is - - it could have been identical to the Flower Shop. And now, by design, they've created a bigger headache.
  • Wandac422Wandac422 Posts: 1
    edited 12.06.2014
    Hi I have had an apple pie stuck in my bakery for a couple weeks how do I get it fixed??????
  • LeoGamer10LeoGamer10 Posts: 2
    edited 12.06.2014
    Try selling off all the apple pie you have in storage and then try to empty your bakery again. It is a bug with the bakery, I have the same thing.
    edited 12.06.2014
    Wanda- what I have been doing is when the items in the bakery are ready I click it, then I got to farm management and click on the item I'm trying to sell. I then sell for example the apple pies 263 ( I sell one extra to keep my bakery full at all times in the event I need the items for the cargo ship), then click the bakery again and it sells it off. Rather than sell everything off and risk the ship showing back up and I'm not prepared.

It would be nice that after 2 months that this issue get fixed, because there have been over a dozen or more post in reference to this and we keep asking for it to get fixed. I would suggest that the next month be dedicated to fixing all bug issues that date back to October of last year.

Hope that this helps.

Thanks
  • flower farmer4flower farmer4 Posts: 39
    edited 12.06.2014
    I di the same as enochNock & it works for me aswell, good luck
  • choldarcholdar Posts: 1
    edited 13.06.2014
    I have a slightly different issue with my Bakery. Despite having enough produce in order to start making something, the "Zz" indicator that turns blue to say "Yes, you can make something.", stays red. I can still go in and make things, it's just not indicating that I can make something. This has only happened since I upgraded the Bakery to Lvl 2. Obviously not a game-stopper, just an annoyance and was wondering if anyone else had noticed the same thing.
    edited 13.06.2014
    choldar wrote: »
    I have a slightly different issue with my Bakery. Despite having enough produce in order to start making something, the "Zz" indicator that turns blue to say "Yes, you can make something.", stays red. I can still go in and make things, it's just not indicating that I can make something. This has only happened since I upgraded the Bakery to Lvl 2. Obviously not a game-stopper, just an annoyance and was wondering if anyone else had noticed the same thing.

We are several who have that issue, and it is reported. :)
  • edited 15.06.2014
    Member of my co-op is having a slightly different bakery issue... Had room for 400 pies and went to harvest the 252 pies and it told her no more room "need a bigger barn". When does 252=400 in space available? Is anyone else getting this one?

Edit: Numbers in amount available to sell box stayed red even after selling half of them when on gourmet farm. Went to sell on the main farm, then numbers went black. After that, she could get the pies from the bakery.

Second member also had the freeze up sell the items to un"stick" the pies. But she had room for 10 more to fill her quota in available space without selling pies. Things aren't adding up correctly. I asked her numbers, storage level 950, and she had 688 in pies stored, made 252 pies = 940, with 950 space! Huh?

She unstuck it by selling as I mentioned to do, but it shouldn't have had an issue with 10 extra space available. ?(
    edited 15.06.2014
    That sound weird?
    I have not noticed something like that.
  • mum17 (IN1)mum17 (IN1) Posts: 9
    edited 16.06.2014
    i cant harvest my bakery since 4 - 5 days. it has 262 apple pie ready in it :(. every time i clicking it, it does not gives me apple pies but only remaining in same position.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 16.06.2014
    mum172 wrote: »
    i cant harvest my bakery since 4 - 5 days. it has 262 apple pie ready in it :(. every time i clicking it, it does not gives me apple pies but only remaining in same position.
    Its a known issue :(. Sell your stocks from the Farm management tab and you should be able to collect and start baking again

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file