Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Happy Hour?

GenuineJodiGenuineJodi Posts: 20
So when gold offers come up on my game they say "Prime Time"
After one of the updates, "My husbands account now says "Happy Hour" for the gold offers.
Is there a difference in the two?
Why do they show up different?
It has happened multiple times now so this isn't "Did you clear your cache?/TryF5" etc answer usually offered up by everyone.

Real answer appreciated. Thanks.
Post edited by GenuineJodi on

Comments

• rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 11.06.2014
    Interesting. My US farm says "happy hour" and my WWW farm says "prime time". Both offer the same +50% bonus.

Is your husband on the same server as you? Maybe its a server thing. Sorry that's all I can offer for an answer :)

Edit: or maybe a level related thing? My farms are 50+ levels apart at the moment
  • RaquelCesar (GB1)RaquelCesar (GB1) GB1 Posts: 55
    edited 11.06.2014
    In the 27th May update they introduced a new name for the Prime Time that will only be seen by some users. Your husband must be one of those users. :) (as Rhianna's US farm) No other change to the Prime Time was introduced.

See "Prime Time Interface changes" here: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?110082-Update-May-27th-Steffi-didn-t-think- of-a-name-for-this&p=1254358&viewfull=1#post1254358
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 11.06.2014
    What the heck is the point of just changing the name and beta-testing that? It seems rather silly.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 11.06.2014
    Yet they do it. And you know what the fun of it is? They call it happy HOUR and it usually lasts half an hour or 1.5 hours. Wth was wrong with the previous name? I liked prime time - I hope the test will fail XD Prime time is 10 times better than happy hour...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file