Home General Discussions & Questions

Happy Hour?

GenuineJodiGenuineJodi Posts: 20
So when gold offers come up on my game they say "Prime Time"
After one of the updates, "My husbands account now says "Happy Hour" for the gold offers.
Is there a difference in the two?
Why do they show up different?
It has happened multiple times now so this isn't "Did you clear your cache?/TryF5" etc answer usually offered up by everyone.

Real answer appreciated. Thanks.
Post edited by GenuineJodi on
GenuineJodi @ us 1

Comments

• rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 11.06.2014
    Interesting. My US farm says "happy hour" and my WWW farm says "prime time". Both offer the same +50% bonus.

Is your husband on the same server as you? Maybe its a server thing. Sorry that's all I can offer for an answer :)

Edit: or maybe a level related thing? My farms are 50+ levels apart at the moment
    rhinana @ us 1 Doves Hollow Cooperative Member
  • RaquelCesar (GB1)RaquelCesar (GB1) GB1 Posts: 55
    edited 11.06.2014
    In the 27th May update they introduced a new name for the Prime Time that will only be seen by some users. Your husband must be one of those users. :) (as Rhianna's US farm) No other change to the Prime Time was introduced.

See "Prime Time Interface changes" here: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?110082-Update-May-27th-Steffi-didn-t-think- of-a-name-for-this&p=1254358&viewfull=1#post1254358
    “No wise fish would go anywhere without a porpoise.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

RaquelCesar @ en 1
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 11.06.2014
    What the heck is the point of just changing the name and beta-testing that? It seems rather silly.
    Founder of the Wildcards

Wildcards currently full.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wildcard999 @ US 1
    Wildcard999 @ WWW 1

Personalized co-op banners available upon request; message me here or in the game.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 11.06.2014
    Yet they do it. And you know what the fun of it is? They call it happy HOUR and it usually lasts half an hour or 1.5 hours. Wth was wrong with the previous name? I liked prime time - I hope the test will fail XD Prime time is 10 times better than happy hour...
    Contact me! (click here)|Contact support! (click here)

Need spreadsheets for events etc? Visit our spreadsheet page directly: (click here)

Have questions about the game? Visit our website: (click here)
    372768Larino003.png
    Thanks Bondenson!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file