Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

need more gold

breeanne25breeanne25 Posts: 1
hey I really need to knowhow to get more gold without actually paying for it could someone help me? ?(
Post edited by breeanne25 on

Comments

• Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 09.06.2014
    Making new levels is a good way of getting more. Another one is logging in every day. On the fourth day of the five-day login cycle, you get 30 gold. You get 50 gold every level though. The five-day login cycle also has a secret cycle that goes through 84 days or something though and every so often the fifth day will also give you gold. I think Larino has a workup of the secret cycle.
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 09.06.2014
    Honestly the best thing you can do as a newbie (and sometimes toughest) is save your gold until you can run the gold mine. I just started a new farm on the WWW server and wow they give you a lot of gold right off the bat (via crates/quests/log ins etc). Maybe I didn't notice the first time around because I spent it or didn't know the value of saving gold. I'm only about a week and a half in and I have 1750ish gold and a gold mine certificate, all achieved through various quests and the likes Eventually I will be able to run my mine and double it.
  • Julie05 (US1)Julie05 (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    We.need BOGO in the field please... the two in one..  I can't not afford to buy ..without on sale.. so please sent the *BOGO* thank you... 
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Mystery boxes sometimes contain gold coins, (300!) I read somewhere that every 100th box you open has a gold mining license.  And some of the higher level boxes, IE; bronze gold or silver, may contain GML's or gold flowers. Good luck!
  • Julie05 (US1)Julie05 (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    Hello There:, Will you please Sent the BOGO in the field please the * TWO IN ONE *
    Thank you so much that all we're can afford.. 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Hello There:, Will you please Sent the BOGO in the field please the * TWO IN ONE *
    Thank you so much that all we're can afford.. 
    Dear Julie, they do show up often now, but you have to be online to catch them ;) Asking for them here won´t help any.

Cheers :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file