Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have SO MANY tasks, but I don't know how to do half of em,' and the keep piling them on. If I don't want to do one, can I delete it?
Post edited by Basil7 (US1) on

Comments

• djgreeneyes (US1)djgreeneyes (US1) Posts: 1,766
    edited 01.06.2014
    You can ignore them until you are ready to tackle them. Unfortunately, they don't delete (at least I don't think so). You need to decide what you want to do with your farm and then work towards that goal. Do you want to raise chickens? apples? Hope you are saving your gold for a water tower. That's essential because it helps cut the amounts of fertilizer and feed you need. It's also helpful to upgrade the doghouse - that's one decoration that brings you goodies at level 5.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 01.06.2014
    There is no way to delete them except to do them. However feel free to ignore them - they will be there when you are ready to tackle them - even if it is next month.

Try to look at the prizes/rewards and see which ones have the best ones and work on them first.

As for not knowing how to do them . . . ask us in the forum - just make sure you tell us what the task is asking you to do - don't just give us the name of the task, several of us are higher levels and did it a while ago. We will gladly help you. :)
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 01.06.2014
    Take your time and have fun with them.

The tasks (except for the special events) are not timed, so there is no rush to get them done.
  • Basil7 (US1)Basil7 (US1) Posts: 26
    edited 01.06.2014
    Thanks a lot!
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 01.06.2014
    I think they pile all those tasks on because there's so many different directions people can take their farms in, GGF wants to be able to give everyone tasks that work for their farm. It is not necessary to do a task, and if you get to a high level and don't feel like changing your farm to accomplish the task, but you want the reward, you can build and then destroy the building necessary for the task. Many high level players will do this just to get the reward and clear their task bar.
  • AriaRavenhart (IN1)AriaRavenhart (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5
    edited 01.06.2014
    I 2 have the same problem ,have so many tasks
  • FarmerAliRoxFarmerAliRox Posts: 52
    edited 01.06.2014
    I was in the same situation, I had a milk task that seemed enormous but I just ignored it and carried on with the smaller more achievable ones and one day it popped up that I had completed it yah, same as the 'build a flower farm' one that's been in my task bar for weeks it wont get done until I can build up enough dollars, but I don't mind there's plenty of other stuff to do ;)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 01.06.2014
    [...]just make sure you tell us what the task is asking you to do - don't just give us the name of the task, several of us are higher levels and did it a while ago. We will gladly help you. :)

There is a list of tasks on our website. That may help in case somebody does only mention the name of the task. The document is not completely up to date (most XP rewards are incorrect since they were drastically cut in one of the last updates) and some tasks may be missing, but it is at least a guidance for the higher level players to check back whenever lower levels have questions. And it is nice for lower levels to see what is coming.

http://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/spreadsheet-spoilers-and-helpful-information/

It's the Which quest on which level (all left hand side bar quests for the main farm) document.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 01.06.2014
    As several other have told, it's up to you which task you want to do or not. Most of them you will do anyway even you not go for them, when you build up your farm as you want to do in your own way.
    But I give you this advise: go for upgrade your mill as fast as possible.

Also go for for apples because they will be one of the buildings on your main farms where you can have the biggest earnings.
    - But take a little care whit the fruit orheards: They need fertilizer witch comes from the silo, so be sure you make enough dung from your animals to the silo, before you build to many fruit orchars (It's not fun to have e.g. 4-5 fruit orchards, if your silo only can make enough fertilizer to run the one of the orchard's)
  • AriaRavenhart (IN1)AriaRavenhart (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5
    edited 03.06.2014
    Thanks for helping me:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file