Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Kubby II

Comments

• Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 19.05.2014
    Heya Michael, I get what you're saying now! Yeah, it's probably a good idea to post them slowly! :D

If you want to post them at their original quality, you can upload them to a picture hosting site if you want like Photobucket or ImageShack. Once the pictures are uploaded, you'll have the option to just click on the link for forums and it will automatically copy the pics url onto your computer where you just paste it into your post in here. That will allow you to keep the quality.

I'm loving the ducks though, they're just so lovely. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • cool mathcool math Posts: 4
    edited 19.05.2014
    hi... anyone want a cheese burger? Or a hotdog? Or a Cheese Dog?
  • Uncle WillyUncle Willy Posts: 261
    edited 19.05.2014
    Hi Cool Math, Hahaha What on earth inspired you to post the Hot dog, Cheese burger question right out of the blue?
    Attachment not found. I want a peanut Attachment not found. Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
    We want Fish Attachment not found.
  • mwsjc (US1)mwsjc (US1) Posts: 74
    edited 19.05.2014
    Hi Kat.
    I tried this to see if it works.

[IMG][/img]DSC_2067_zps200f807e.jpg

It seems to work
    I am just learning to use telephoto in these pics.

Thanks for your help.

No drooling on the pics :):)8):):)
    edited 20.05.2014
    Hi all

I am very tired today. I had to chase some intruders last night. I caught one this morning and put him in jail till all points of the offence were worked out. He was sentenced to be transported across county line and sternly warned not to reoffend. What do you think of this terrible villain? Was the sentence appropriate? Before you decide check out the mug shots.

[IMG][/img]DSC_2564_zps08c60ecf.jpg

btw he was released about 5 miles away In a place sparsely populated with humans. He turned around and looked at me then scurried into the brush.
    michael
    edited 21.05.2014
    Aww he's so adorable. I'm sure he'll stay away though, he looks very obedient. :)

edited 23.05.2014
    I hope so Kat, We collected another last night. it was mama.

Will not be on for a while. my ip must be mad at me or something. Had to go to McDonalds to use WiFi

Sorry, I have so many other pics.

100_4530_zps624322d5.jpg

DSC_2546_zpsaf70ed2d.jpg

Michael
    edited 23.05.2014
    Oh I'm really happy you caught the mother, she'll be able to join junior now. :)

That squirrel is just so adorable!

It's a shame about your internet connection - hopefully you'll be back online really soon.

edited 25.05.2014
    Hi Kat
    A neighbor has allowed me to tap into her Wi-Fi for a short while. I will have to limit time that I am on.

There was one possum left, a brother to the first one, He has now joined mama and sibling.

A friend of my brother, closer to being family than friend, Neil, feeds this guy pecans by hand. He holds half of the pecan meat in his hand and the squirrel sits there and takes the pecan and sits and nibbles on it. I went to get my camera and Neil went in the house. The squirrel did not mind getting his pic taken.

The nut farm here has calmed down, and life goes on. talk to you next time.

Michael
    edited 25.05.2014
    Oh, that was really nice of your neighbour. :)

Yay that the possum family are now all back together again. ^^

It seems that Princess needs to take modelling advice from the squirrel! Princess' modesty does become her, but we'd all love to see her again so we can appreciate her loveliness. :D

• ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 25.05.2014
    Hey guys, I just found out I have an allergy.... It's Mosquito bites :( It's sad that I found out after it bit me :( Now I have a lump on my elbow :(
    edited 26.05.2014
    More possums and I don't mean George Jones. So far my brother and I have taken about 12 possums to be released. Two families worth. Wonder if we are about done.

At least the ducks and geese at Oklahoma City did not come into your house, unless you feed them.

Ezio,

Mosquito bites are dreadful.

Several hundreds years ago a good mother slathered goose grease on their children to prevent Mosquito bites. In the 17th and 18th centuries in America the men would style their hair with bear grease, also repealing the mosquitos. Of course the bear had strong objections people using his grease to attract the women.
    A few years ago I was told putting brewers yeast in your diet would help. I always wondered if that was an excuse for the partaking of more beer.
    I found that if you hit a mosquito with a spray of WD-40 he would not be up to using his proboscis to extract some of your vital fluids and injecting some enzyme to keep coagulation from occurring, which creates the allergic reaction. Wd-40 is getting to expensive to use in that manner.

oh well enough of that.

michael
  • ndf (US1)ndf (US1) Posts: 151
    edited 26.05.2014
    I was really angry today. My little cousin Jazzlin was push my a boy, she almost fell off the playground. Luckily, she grab a relling, she is just a baby, only 2 year old. Her father was more angry than me.
    edited 26.05.2014
    Hey guys, I just found out I have an allergy.... It's Mosquito bites :( It's sad that I found out after it bit me :( Now I have a lump on my elbow :(
    Oh, that's not fun at all! I hope you feel better soon and you manage to avoid any further entanglements with those pesky bugs. :(
    mwsjc wrote: »
    More possums and I don't mean George Jones. So far my brother and I have taken about 12 possums to be released. Two families worth. Wonder if we are about done.

At least the ducks and geese at Oklahoma City did not come into your house, unless you feed them.

Ezio,

Mosquito bites are dreadful.

Several hundreds years ago a good mother slathered goose grease on their children to prevent Mosquito bites. In the 17th and 18th centuries in America the men would style their hair with bear grease, also repealing the mosquitos. Of course the bear had strong objections people using his grease to attract the women.
    A few years ago I was told putting brewers yeast in your diet would help. I always wondered if that was an excuse for the partaking of more beer.
    I found that if you hit a mosquito with a spray of WD-40 he would not be up to using his proboscis to extract some of your vital fluids and injecting some enzyme to keep coagulation from occurring, which creates the allergic reaction. Wd-40 is getting to expensive to use in that manner.

oh well enough of that.

michael
    Oh, I can't believe you're so informed about how mozzies were repelled once upon a time Michael! That's absolutely hysterical. ^^

As for the possums, you can't say you're bored apparently, though I'm sure you wouldn't mind being a little less active...
    ndf wrote: »
    I was really angry today. My little cousin Jazzlin was push my a boy, she almost fell off the playground. Luckily, she grab a relling, she is just a baby, only 2 year old. Her father was more angry than me.
    That's really not good. I'm so happy to hear that she's okay though. You make a great big cousin. ^^

• Swati Tanwar2Swati Tanwar2 Posts: 4,532
    edited 26.05.2014
    hello to all friends and a big sorry for not being active here ....but i promise all my friends that after my 12th i'll definitely come daily.....
    i M missing all of you....pratu,kat,tess,manish,raka,sera,aastha,ezio. and all others tooo.....
    IN THESE DAYS I RARELY GET A TIME TO SIT ON MY LAPTOP SO I JUST CAME TO MEET ALL OF YOU AS I M MISSING ALL MY FUN WITH MY SWEET AND CUTE FRIENDS :)
    LOVE U ALL ...:love:
    edited 27.05.2014
    Hey Swati, we're missing you too. Take your time though, enjoy the freedom away from here and you'll appreciate being around here more when you get back. Take care. :)

• Princezz Pratu5Princezz Pratu5 Posts: 8,408
    edited 27.05.2014
    Ohhh....Swats missing you too...:*....And kitty you too :)...Going on vacation tomorrow! :D Will enjoy to the extent..C ya..:p...also hello,....! :D:)
    edited 27.05.2014
    good luck to u for vacation enjoy pratzzz..and thanks kitty and prats....i'll meet u later :)
    edited 28.05.2014
    I want to hear all about your holiday when you get back Pratu! I'm sure Swati does too. :)

Cute avatar you've got happening there Swati. ^^

• Uncle Willy (AU1)Uncle Willy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    edited 28.05.2014
    I am Kat Nip2's :love:Biggest Fan !! (^_^)

Happy World Hamburger Day
    Kim from Canada Eh

If you would like to see our Picture Post about World Hamburger Day, Click the link.
    If you're not interested just ignore Poor Old Uncle Silly Willy'n Doty haha :p

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?93236-Firing-Workers/page3

Cheers Doty'n Willy
    edited 30.05.2014
    Heya UW... was wondering where all the vegan burgers were though?? Bring on the vegan burgers... yay!! ^^

edited 31.05.2014
    thanks a lot kat...........ur avatar is nice too
    edited 11.06.2014
    Hello all,

Kat,
    My cat will not come near me if I have the camera. I will have to think of ways to hide the camera.
    Princess will now allow me to pick her up if I will brush her, but when the brushing stops she scoots off. Her coloring is changing from the dull winter to a brighter spring/summer. The dull orange is becoming more yellow. It is beautiful. 8):):)

Swati,
    I love that you have the quill writing your name. That is awesome! :):):)
    Glad to see you back on the Kubby.

Pratu,
    Vacations are fun for years after. So enjoy. :):)

Uncle Willie 'n Dotty,
    enjoy hearing from the two of you, ?( or is just one, ?( or maybe there are three. :):)
    o well it is all just for fun so I will enjoy.

Ezio,
    how are those mosquito bits. I know those can be painful.

Hope all are continuing to enjoy life.

Michael mwsjc
    edited 11.06.2014
    Hey Michael. :)

Princess is certainly a cutie! It's okay with the photo, she obviously doesn't want it taken for whatever reason. I do love how she will accept your attention as long as she's being brushed though - that's so cat like and totally funny! Her coat sounds amazing. Make sure you give her a few extra brushes for me please. ^^

edited 11.06.2014
    Thanks Kat. She always enjoys being brushed. She still comes up to me even though we had to close her access point. So we are back to not able to allow her in the house. I am hopeful that being able to pick her up come to where she will allow me to walk into the house.

Thanks for the smiles :):)
  • Uncle WillyUncle Willy Posts: 261
    edited 12.06.2014
    Attachment not found.
    Vegan Burgers for Everybody! YAY!!
    edited 12.06.2014
    HELLO FRIENDS :)
    thanks michael for liking my signature...:)
    edited 13.06.2014
    Hey Swati. :)

Michael, hopefully things get sorted out and Princess allows you to carry her. I'm sure it's just a matter of time until she's comfortable with that. ^^

UW, that's one really yummy looking veggie burger! I might just have to do that for dinner tonight now... thanks! :p

• Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    edited 13.06.2014
    Hi Everyone,
    Enjoying Summers ? :)

About to finish my holidays homework and can now play big farm all day long! :D
    edited 13.06.2014
    Hey viif39, I am enjoying this summer. Things are smoothing out for me.

Swati hi

Kat, that cat will not make up her mind. Princess spent yesterday evening hiding from the camera, then she would let me take pictures. Yes, Kat she let me take photos, 8)8) :)Look at this one.

MWS000055_zps0181166d.jpg

Now you can see the colors I was talking about. 8)8):)

Uncle Willie that picture of the vegan burger could make me hungry if I did not just have a buffalo burger. Allow me one question for you, if your Vegan burger has half a worm in it is it still a vegan burger?? ?(?(?(

Oops better not take that very far.

btw if you double click on the photo you can look at the other pics in this album.

Hey all Thanks for the fun

Michael mwsjc
This discussion has been closed.