Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

A Happy Place

Comments

• edited 16.05.2014
    I am happy today because one of my favorite co-op members decided to talk to me today, and as always he had be laughing at almost every other sentence. :p

I am also happy because I was able to take a nap today with my puppy on my lap, gotta love lazy days. :D

~Space~
  • SoapieSoapie Posts: 57
    edited 16.05.2014
    I'm trying to be happy today... Ok, at a crossroads to make a serious, life changing decision, and I don't know what to do!! But I know it will all work out. So I'm trying to be happy that everything is gonna be alright!!
  • Uncle Willy3Uncle Willy3 Posts: 23
    edited 17.05.2014
    Hello Soapie, I am so sorry to hear about your woes. Our hearts and prayers go out to you in your troubled times and I know you will find your Happy Place again.

I am also sorry that nothing can stop me from being SUPER Super SSG SUPER Happy Today.
    I got my New Super Stretch 14 Passenger Limousine Today. YAY! If anyone would like to see it, here is a picture slideshow of it. http://lifestylelimos.ca/?pp_slideshow_id=1393034350&fullscreen=1

Happy Endangered Species Day. Endangered Species Day highlights the plight of many at-risk and critically endangered species of wild animals, and highlights ways in which we can alter our behaviour in small ways on a daily basis in order to help to protect and save these creatures.
    Click for Large view Attachment not found. Attachment not found. Attachment not found. Attachment not found. Attachment not found.
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 17.05.2014
    I am happy today, because Steve finally decided to pay us a visit... :p
    edited 17.05.2014
    Oh wow, that limo is sooooo cool! I wanna ride!! And I love that its a ford, because I'm a ford girl, although currently driving a honda...
  • CraigLeader (US1)CraigLeader (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 17.05.2014
    i am happy today coz the school will be finished this Thursday and there will be a 4 month holiday
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 17.05.2014
    I am happy today because I was able to get three builds off of Steve's visit today . . . now if only Omar will give me a 2nd garden pump before I have to leave for a family event here soon . . .

:)
    edited 19.05.2014
    Bumping . . .

I am happy today because my co-op Unity just reached level 30 and have the level 5 tree. :)
  • edited 20.05.2014
    Bumping . . .

I am happy today because my co-op Unity just reached level 30 and have the level 5 tree. :)

Congratz George and your co-op. I remember when my co-op got the level 5 tree, all my members were talking about it. :)

I am happy today because I got to have a lazy day, did my school work in the morning, but had the rest of the day to do what ever I wanted. Including taking a nap or two with my puppy on my lap. ;)

~Space~
  • Uncle WillyUncle Willy Posts: 261
    edited 20.05.2014
    I`m Happy Today because I Love Strawberries and today is, Pick Strawberries Day
    pick-strawberries-day.jpg
    20th of May each year.There’s nothing quite like locally picked, seasonal fruit – and
    Pick Strawberries Day is a great excuse to experience one of the key highlights of the fruit calendar! Find your local ‘pick your own fruit’ Big Farm and take a basket or two – be sure to wash your strawberries and check that they’re safe to eat, and try not to eat them all at once! Don`t forget the fresh cream from your Cows ! :)Doty'n Willy
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 20.05.2014
    Yay strawberries :D Let's go grab some cream Uncle Willy :)
    edited 20.05.2014
    YEAH EZIO ! We can go to YBG`s Place to get some.
    That redhead has a nice Strawberry patch :)
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 20.05.2014
    Alright, we'll split up to get things done faster. You go to the strawberry farm and pick strawberries in the intense heat while I'll go in an air conditioned car to the nearest super market and pick my order of cold and creamy cream ;)
    edited 20.05.2014
    I am happy today, just because I am, I'm happy to be here, and am very thankful today.
    edited 21.05.2014
    rapture-party-day.jpg
    I'm So Happy Today because I woke up and the World was still here.
    Hmmm, I feel so, what's the word? Oh I got it..... SupercaliRAPTUREilisticexpialidocious!
    Rapture- derived from the Latin raptus meaning "A carry off"
    One of about 28 different definitions of the word Rapture.
    We who are alive and remain
    Will Be Caught up in the clouds
    to meet The Lord of the Air.
    Left behind on Earth, The Final Resurrection.
    Will it occur in one event or two?
    What is the final destination
    of The Raptures Aerial Gathering?
    K. Wilson, May,2014
    Happy Rapture Party Day! *** Happy End Of The World Party Day!
    Happy TEOTWAWKI Party Day (The End Of The World As We Know It)
    Predictions over recent decades suggested that May 21st 2011 would mark the end of the world, in the form of the Christian Rapture. As far as we can tell, this event didn’t happen as Harold Camping predicted, and now the date is celebrated with ‘rapture parties’ and ‘end of the world parties’. We all woke up or you wouldn't be reading this, So PARTAAY on the Big Farms Today! :) Doty'n Willy

All we have to do is Have A Good Time!
    I think that's a very good reason to be Happy Today
    Posted from my table at, The Restaurant at The End Of the Universe
    Kim from Canada Eh
    edited 21.05.2014
    Its been a little hard for me to come post something.... Then I discovered that I posted one of my posts intended to go here in The Kubby a couple days back.... Sigh....

Well, I'm happy that in spite of the lay off at work, I now have plenty of time here at home, and so my house is very clean! Yesterday I swept and mopped the kitchen, vacuumed the floor, put away a couple loads of laundry that were washed and/or already washed and dried and waiting to be put away. That made my husband happy to come home to a clean house as well. So, its nice to have time to do the things that are harder to do when I'm employed full time outside of the house and come home exhausted.
    edited 22.05.2014
    I am happy today because Soapie is free from those dummies that laid her off, and she will now find the BEST JOB she has EVER had in her LIFE. GO SOAPIE WOO HOO !!! :thumbsup:
    edited 24.05.2014
    HAPPY! HAPPY!! HAPPY!!!

I am doing the Happy Dance 8)

I just won me a hammock from Monty . . . I have been trying for weeks and months (am currently working on the 6th level of my achievement sticker) and no hammock EVER. However my persistence (and over spending of gold to buy more tokens) finally did it. Woohoo!!! Yippee!!!! Thank you, Monty!!!!

:D:D:D:D

I did it!!!!

HAPPY! HAPPY!! HAPPY!!!
    edited 24.05.2014
    turtle-day.jpg
    I am Happy Today because it is International Turtle Day! YAY !!
    American Tortoise Rescue began World
    Turtle Day to encourage you to discover the world of turtles and tortoises, and to learn how you can help to protect and help them to thrive. Some ideas include dressing up as turtles, saving turtles on roads, or getting involved in turtle research. Celebrate by making some MOCK Turtle Soup. Mmmmm, Yummy Yummy in my Tummy.
    Please DO NOT eat or support the hunting of Turtles or Tortoises in the wild.
    Turtles, Turtles, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, We Love Turtles!
    Hey Good Game Studios, how about some Turtles in our Duck ponds :)
    Cheers Doty'n Willy

PS: I am also Happy George or Ollie (i am never sure which one is barking or talking haha) got a new hammock and that Pinjo is our happy new Moderator and because Kat Nip2 and Soapie are...
    Actually, that ALL of you ARE and just BE today.
    Kim from Canada Eh
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 24.05.2014
    I'm happy today because it has been quiet and focusing. Really relaxing day to farm.
    edited 25.05.2014
    PS: I am also Happy George or Ollie (i am never sure which one is talking haha) got a new hammock
    Kim from Canada Eh

Neither one is talking :) They are both dachshunds who have allowed me to be their mother. George is the one asleep at the bottom in my signature and Ollie is the one viewing the world upside down in my avatar. For the sake of the game (and to make it easier for you), just call me George.

I am happy today because the sun is shining beautifully, the birds are chirping, and it looks like we are in for another gorgeous May day. :)
    edited 28.05.2014
    Hi George, Yes, I know :p. It was a joke. I think you told us in siam's why your Avatar pic post. I have added `never sure which one is `barking or talking`to that thread. I hope that makes it easier for you ^^. Anywho..........

I`m Happy Today because
    my Pal Kat Nip and I have been working hard all Night and
    I have a NEW OFFICIAL BIG FARM POLL. Which Farm is Your Favorite? Please Vote Today. Click the link.The link will open to a new window, when you have finished reading and scrolling up to vote, close the tab,and Poof, magically you will be right back here. http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?110675-Main-Gourmet-Flower-Which-Farm-is-Your-Favorite&p=1262178#post1262178

Doty and I are also Happy Today because, it`s World Hamburger Day. YAY

pinit_fg_en_rect_gray_20.png We wish all of you wonderful Big Farmers a Happy International Hamburger Day,
    Doty'n Willy
    hamburger-day.jpg28th May, 2014
  • Uncle Willy3Uncle Willy3 Posts: 23
    edited 30.05.2014
    I'm Happy Today because it's World Water A Flower Day.
    water-a-flower-day-e1372024211772-764x382.jpg

If it wasn't for vanilla, lavender, coffee, cocoa, camomile, marijuana, and many other flowering plants and trees, our Big Farms would be a barren, dismal place. So Water a Flower Day is that yearly reminder to show our flowers how much we appreciate them for their sumptuous colours, their fragrant blossoms and their medicinal, or sometimes lethal, properties.The best way to celebrate Water a Flower Day is by giving all of your farms household and garden plants an aquatic treat. Also, studies show that gently caressing them in the way that a diaphanous zephyr (a fine silk) would in their natural habitat promotes growth, so don’t be shy, give their leaves a tender squeeze. Unless you own a Rafflesia Arnoldii, the largest flower on the planet, which doesn't have any leaves and is also known as the ‘corpse flower’ due to the odour it oozes when disturbed. That’s one plant we wouldn't mind forgetting to water, isn't it? Best stick to roses and lilies, I say, and water them, stroke and sing to them like you would to a child. You’ll be a better person for it and you’d make the Big Farm world a brighter, sweeter and more colourful place. :) Doty'n Willy
    edited 31.05.2014
    I am happy today because it is finally Friday :)
    edited 01.06.2014
    I am happy today because today has been a relaxed, laid-back day which I have enjoyed very much..
    edited 02.06.2014
    I am happy today because I just finished all my tasks on the Flower Farm and have all my buildings at maximum level . . . once Steve leaves, I need to tear down the 3rd Olive orchard I just built up to level 5 and the extra house I built, and put back the decorations that I stored, and then slowly upgrade all the decorations (but this will be over time since I am already in the 90%+ happiness on there) . . . and I will have one farm completely set up for the way I like to play. :) The other two farms need Steve's help so it may be a while before I am completely done with them . . . which is just fine since it gives me more things to do. :)
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 02.06.2014
    I'm happy today because I've got my awesome new slippers on and they feel... well... awesome! Ahhh it's the small things in life that can give so much pleasure. ^^

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 02.06.2014
    We're happy 'cause we're just browsing our pics from last week, when me and Steffi visited a theme park in Germany.

We made one for you as well!

j9Q26yEZijHkb.png
    edited 02.06.2014
    I am happy today, because my close friend, did something that was really kind. I am happy and lucky to have such a good friend!!

I also was able to get a ton of upgrades done while Steve visited yesterday.. Psyched only a few more upgrades and my main farm will be finally up to snuff. :)
    edited 03.06.2014
    We're Happy Today Because our New Upgraded Distillery is being delivered to
    Uncle Willys and Four seasons @EN1 Co-ops new Harbour and Dock Today.
    YAY, Here's a picture taken from our Co-ops Tardis.

Attachment not found.
    We are ALL so Happy Today. hiccup Oh dear, excuse burp me. Hahaha WOOT WOOT !!
    New Upgraded Distillery Day. YAY!! Cheers Doty'n Captain Uncle Willy :)

Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
This discussion has been closed.