Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Reputation points deduction

ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
I am a deputy for aussie farmers and when choosing a new member I take a photo of their rankings so when I converse with my wonderful leader I just look at the details on my phone rather than change screens in the game all the time, we added a member 2 days ago and before we added this member (tiger) the reputation points were 2,642 and on lvl22 I was checking progress of new members today and tiger is now lvl 24 and doing really well but the reputation points are less than when we added tiger to our co-op they are now 2,378. Is there an explanation or has anyone noticed a deduction in points? I also checked the rankings list just to make sure and it said the same thing. Some help would be appreciated
cheers ruth1410 :)
Post edited by ruth1410 on

Comments

• Elloran (US1)Elloran (US1) Posts: 18
    edited 06.05.2014
    This is from the Official Announcement about the Mission Rework:

"However, your reputation points will deplete by 10% each week, so you will still have some incentive to do missions regularly."

That is probably why the number has gone down. Hope that helps.
  • ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
    edited 06.05.2014
    thanks I must have missed that
    cheers
  • edited 23.05.2014
    What are the reputation points used for? Can anyone explain this to me. Thank you in advance.
    Zee55
  • Tony44Gamer (INT1)Tony44Gamer (INT1) Posts: 94
    edited 23.05.2014
    Zee55 wrote: »
    What are the reputation points used for? Can anyone explain this to me. Thank you in advance.
    Zee55

to make you look better zee
    edited 23.05.2014
    Hi Zee55 it means you are an active player that takes part in missions, when you finish a mission you receive reputation points and certificates, all based on how active you can be during the Half hour of that mission, you usually are up against other people and it can be fun with the right people, I have made some good farm buddies that I chat too during these missions, the certificates you receive for participating are needed to build the farm machinery in the new garage. Message your co-op leader or deputies if you need further advice or your welcome to msg me ruth1410 and I can walk you through how to start if you need help.
    Hope this gives you a better understanding than Tony44gamers in depth response LOL
    Good luck happy farming
    cheers :)
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 23.05.2014
    To be fair to TonyGamer, the Reputation Points might show how active you are in Missions but their only use is for Bragging Rights

The Certificates are the reward from missions that have a use
    edited 23.05.2014
    It was not my intention to be disrespectful toward Tonygamer, and I guess it is all a matter of how you look at it!
    I do missions because it is fun for me, regardless of winning or coming in 6th, I enjoy the company of like minded people playing. Never do I use it as a bragging tool nor do I look at it from that perspective, and I do not find it offending that you have that opinion, it is also a means for me, the achievement of knocking off the required amount of tasks in order to see one day that I have accomplished all of my experience tasks, & I like the rewards doing this provides. It is my choice to play missions and I was only trying to help out another player (Zee55) with the information that was being asked for. I appreciate your opinion though, thanks for your input to this thread.
    Happy farming, :)
    Just noticed the date you joined, great day....that's my birthday lol
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 23.05.2014
    ruth1410 , and I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you either

I too do missions, continuously, because I enjoy them. And for the certificates. But the question was not what is the purpose of missions, but what are reputation points used for. And they have no use if you don't want to brag :) and don't care about your position in the RP table
  • kathy213 (US1)kathy213 (US1) Posts: 83
    edited 23.05.2014
    how do you chat to players in the missions?

I thought chat was exclusive to your co-op

always wished I could chat in missions to others
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 23.05.2014
    kathy213 wrote: »

They probably mean sending in-game messages back and forth to these players or they invited them into the co-op to play together ^^
    edited 23.05.2014
    kathy213 wrote: »

Larino is correct, If I ever play against you in a mission Kathy213 I will happily send you a chit chat msg
    Have fun Ruth1410
    edited 23.05.2014
    Samty wrote: »
    ruth1410 , and I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you either

I was not offended nor did I think there was any disrespect, I appreciate others views and opinions regardless if they are like minded to me or not, I learn a lot from others thoughts. Thank you Samty for taking the time to acknowledge my view

Have fun :)
  • Jeannie BJeannie B Posts: 14
    edited 23.05.2014
    THAT IS FRIGGING RIDICULOUS! This game is now taking more away from us that we worked hard and spent gold to get those points. OMG really? No wonder so many are quitting this game

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file