Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bees?

Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
What happened to the bees?
Post edited by Mouseslb (US1) on

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 22.05.2014
    In what way 'happened'

I've collected 2 so far, so they are dropping, if that is what you meant
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 22.05.2014
    when were event started in gourmet farm????????? any idea
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 22.05.2014
    There is no event for the gourmet farm, they are all to the mainfarm.
    But... In some events the gourmet can help. If you to an event have to collect or donete something also being produced on the gourmet, e.g. eggs, then that production from the gourmet also counts in to the event.

The same about co-op projects, egg and milk from the gourmet also count in projects
    edited 22.05.2014
    ashim4 wrote: »
    when were event started in gourmet farm????????? any idea
    In addition Latten has hinted that there will be new Missions for the Gourmet Farm *soon"

Can't find the post, sorry

But he didn't mention that Events would be coming to the Gourmet Farm

edit: found the post
    Latten wrote: »
    Of course I would never hand out top-secret secrets in here, but there may or may not be lots of new missions for the second farm coming your way soon-ish :)
  • Hedymb (INT1)Hedymb (INT1) Posts: 8
    edited 22.05.2014
    I've been seeing bees for at least 24 hours. Now I have the 'collect bees' quest, but I can't see anywhere to find how many bees I already have, or how many I need... Anyone know where that info is??

Thanks!
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 22.05.2014
    Hedymb wrote: »
    I've been seeing bees for at least 24 hours. Now I have the 'collect bees' quest, but I can't see anywhere to find how many bees I already have, or how many I need... Anyone know where that info is??

Thanks!

Click on her car above your farm - the beehive holds the bees she is missing - if they are still black shadows you still need a bee - if they have a bee in them then you found that one already. There are 10 bees in total.

:)
  • Hedymb (INT1)Hedymb (INT1) Posts: 8
    edited 22.05.2014
    Thank you!!!

:)
  • Luna_B (US1)Luna_B (US1) Posts: 41
    edited 22.05.2014
    I've been having the same issues. Since the event started I have only collected 3 bees:( I've planted pritty much everything and nothing makes a difference so donno what's happening. They are being very stingy with the bees.
    edited 22.05.2014
    Luna_B wrote: »
    I've been having the same issues. Since the event started I have only collected 3 bees:( I've planted pritty much everything and nothing makes a difference so donno what's happening. They are being very stingy with the bees.
    You are about on course. They are not very common. 10 need to be collected in 3 days and you have 3 bees. That is not a bad result at this time

If you have any Sunflowers they seem to give one bee every time, but they do take over 8 hours before harvest
  • YINPlayer2YINPlayer2 Posts: 231
    edited 23.05.2014
    There are some tips for finding bees , maybe it can help you a lot !!

^^

when you sow corn seed regularly , you can find bees quickly !! Good luck for all !!
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 23.05.2014
    Additional bee problem: something made me "win" feed, which is basically a punishment, as I can't use my mill then,cows and pigs don't need that much. One day left and I still only have 3 bees. I would have needed that win (instead of feed, stop the feed please).

ETA: the tips are no longer true, IMO. I have planted corn exclusively for two days now, and no drops.
  • hasan76hasan76 Posts: 1
    edited 23.05.2014
    i dont know?(?(?(
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 23.05.2014
    thanks samty
  • kathy213 (US1)kathy213 (US1) Posts: 83
    edited 23.05.2014
    LOL

yeah right YIN

I am on constantly almost 20 / 7 and I get no bees from corn

even with the missions and humus and skipping with gold
    corn does not cough up bees

not on US MAYBE ON www BUT not here
  • Daytona (INT1)Daytona (INT1) Posts: 425
    edited 23.05.2014
    I've finished a day ahead of schedule on both my uk & international farms. I got about half from my overnight wheat and the rest from corn.
    edited 24.05.2014
    snork2 wrote: »

I have planted corn exclusively for two days now, and no drops.
    kathy213 wrote: »
    I am on constantly almost 20 / 7 and I get no bees from corn

hi, snork and kathy :

When the corn can't help me to find bees , I will change to sow other crop , like cabbage or flower .
    Actually the bees drops randomly and rarely , we need tips and some luck both. :)

Good luck for all !!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 24.05.2014
    Harvested four fields of overnight wheat this morning without a single bee. Odd, I usually get at least one.
    edited 24.05.2014
    YINPlayer2 wrote: »
    hi, snork and kathy :

When the corn can't help me to find bees , I will change to sow other crop , like cabbage or flower .
    Actually the bees drops randomly and rarely , we need tips and some luck both. :)

Good luck for all !!

Out of frustration, I had switched to cabbage anyway :) but I failed this time, as you say, it's luck.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 24.05.2014
    Additional bee problem: something made me "win" feed, which is basically a punishment, as I can't use my mill then,cows and pigs don't need that much.

Use your mill anyway - it says that you sell at a loss but if you have so much feed that the mill is sitting at idle to me that is a greater loss because the mill is the greatest building for dropping water and collectibles. And someone once mentioned (I don't remember who or where I read it) that the loss they are talking about is not truly a loss - you do get a profit from selling the food. If someone can help me out by explaining that again - I would greatly appreciate it. :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 24.05.2014
    [...] If someone can help me out by explaining that again - I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong - the warning is about the profit being larger if you use the feed for the animals and sell their products or if you sell the raw materials (corn, wheat, cabbage) directly - you do get some money for the feed. However, if you are swimming in feed anyway and your fields keep overproducing and you also need collectibles and XP it is doubtful if it is worth considering this loss. I personally like the XPs and the collectible drop better than the loss I make because I do not sell the raw materials, so I sell feed all the time when I am overproducing - I also sell when in events or projects.
    edited 25.05.2014
    Out of frustration, I had switched to cabbage anyway :) but I failed this time, as you say, it's luck.

I believe you can complete bee event in next time , no guarantee , it's my wish :D
    Anyway , good luck for you !!!
  • Mary Anne found (US1)Mary Anne found (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 25.05.2014
    I've only collected 2 bees - that's it o.O
    edited 25.05.2014
    Use your mill anyway - it says that you sell at a loss but if you have so much feed that the mill is sitting at idle to me that is a greater loss because the mill is the greatest building for dropping water and collectibles. And someone once mentioned (I don't remember who or where I read it) that the loss they are talking about is not truly a loss - you do get a profit from selling the food. If someone can help me out by explaining that again - I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Yes, I was wondering about the size of that loss as well, thanks and hoping someone has the figures.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file