Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*******BEES v GARAGE*******

ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
Gidday farmers
Statement: I have finished "Bees"....that's how often I play (a lot)
Statement: I have finished "Retro Classic" after 4-5 hrs of a stuck timer & no progress
Statement: Problem fixed & completion of lv 4 on "Retro Classic" done...Yay :)
Statement: On average of what "Tools" I need to start upgrading my "Earth Breaker" I will have enough tools to start lv 1 building in""""NINE""""" days

Statement: I think my Bees have flown away with my tools

Question: has anyone else found the same lack of tools or is this what we are to expect & if any one has all four done can you ley me know....just curious is all

Statement: I do buy gold but not a lot and I will not pay au$50 to build one level

Happy farming all
:)
Post edited by ruth1410 on

Comments

• snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 23.05.2014
    Only nine days? You were lucky and are ahead of most non-gold payers. This is meant to take weeks and months, not days.
  • Carolaturner (GB1)Carolaturner (GB1) GB1 Posts: 38
    edited 23.05.2014
    I am not getting any tools i was on farm a lot yesterday but no tools
  • ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
    edited 23.05.2014
    My disappointment has eased considerably now, thank you for your feed back

I think my excitement was over the top and had created anxiety to achieve asap...LOL never had a lot of patients

if any one else wants to add can you add what lv you are too.....I'm lv 71

Cheers :)
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 23.05.2014
    As snork said, don't get worked up on this :) It's totally supposed to be a long term goal, there's no need to hurry at all.
  • ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
    edited 23.05.2014
    Thank you Latten.....but I want it all NOW...Lol
    It seems a bit strange I am only ever getting my tools from eggs....guess that better than only getting them from cherries huh!
    Cheers Ruth :)
  • awsomeness gameawsomeness game Posts: 1
    edited 23.05.2014
    you need to do more misions to get tools :p8)
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 23.05.2014
    you need to do more misions to get tools :p8)
    Missions do not give you tools. The stables, silo and composter on your main farm do though

There is one task to finish a mission and the reward for that is tools. That is the only time you will get tools from a mission, and even then it is the reward for the task not for the mission
  • Jeannie BJeannie B Posts: 14
    edited 24.05.2014
    Ok I had 9 certificates from before garage was built. I got all the tools early yesterday. I started the build. Today I go in, the +5 happiness is not lit up. It still shows lvl 0. But it took the certificate(now have 7) and the money, and says I need the 3 tools again. Why didn't I get the lvl 1? Its making me do it 2 times to get the lvl. 1 tractor?
    Every single time something new is introduced its all messed up doesn't this game ever do Beta testing?????
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 24.05.2014
    Known bug Jeannie B. Just log out and then in again, and the problem is solved.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file