Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Garage

2»

Comments

• edited 21.05.2014
    No tools drops for me and a member of my cooperative as well
  • tampoon (INT1)tampoon (INT1) Posts: 197
    edited 21.05.2014
    One tool drop after nearly 3 hours.
  • YcatXuYcatXu Posts: 15
    edited 21.05.2014
    I have a question about effectiveness of the garage? Is it applied to all of the farms or for main farm only?
    Cause I see my happiness points on my main farm increased but the others' aren't.
    And do the tools really drop out when producing on farms? I haven't got anything at all till now.
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 21.05.2014
    Yes, they do drop. I just harvested my composter an hour ago and got a tool drop. They're just very rare because we aren't supposed to finish these things quick.

It sucks that they only drop on the main farm though.

Edit: Just figured out how to answer your question, Ycat. The effectiveness is actually listed in the top corner of the machine picture. The Retro shows a house, representing your main farm only (mouse over it to tell you) and the Earthmover shows a planet Earth, representing a global application.

It also looks like there are at least 12 more machines planned to be added because the Garage upgrades at 4 and 16 as you add more machines to it.
  • Sue8 (US1)Sue8 (US1) Posts: 94
    edited 21.05.2014
    so how do we use these new tractors? do they give our fields a boost? if so I can't seem to see where
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 21.05.2014
    The Retro one gives you extra happiness on your main farm. The Earthmover gives you a boost in certificates you win from missions. If you look at the new garage feature located left of your farm, it'll tell you all about them.
  • Tonia2 (INT1)Tonia2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    edited 22.05.2014
    Where do I get tools? I mean do all buildings give it or just production?
  • karidawn (US1)karidawn (US1) Posts: 50
    edited 22.05.2014
    I live in California and mine is here... I also noticed several new things as well. the airplane next door is gone and lots more stuff. I don't read up on it usually don't have the time so it is all a surprise to me!! Looks great!!!
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 22.05.2014
    Tonia22 wrote: »
    Where do I get tools? I mean do all buildings give it or just production?

The tools drop randomly from silo, composter and stables.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 22.05.2014
    karidawn wrote: »
    I live in California and mine is here... I also noticed several new things as well. the airplane next door is gone and lots more stuff. I don't read up on it usually don't have the time so it is all a surprise to me!! Looks great!!!

On update, they changed the look of this building to show more clearly that they are not jet available. When they incorporate them in the game, they will probably gain previous look.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file