Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

I dare you...

AphasiaAphasia Posts: 223
I dare you, GGS, to add something to the game that would be designed and implemented purely for player enjoyment, instead of being another gold selling scheme.
Post edited by Aphasia on

Comments

• Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 21.05.2014
    I dare GGS to actually get an update correct the first time. Is the whole team in second grade or something? These people have got to be millionaires by now. We buy them Ferraris and they give us garbage updates. Our money is better spent elsewhere. I want to burn that POS garage down to the ground.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 21.05.2014
    Goodfella4 wrote: »
    I want to burn that POS garage down to the ground.

I would fly my plane over there & drop a bomb on it for you but they took my plane away :(

I was looking forward to the garage but we need too many certificates and tools. I don't want to do missions non stop just to gain a few happiness points that don't really make a hill of beans anyway.

44,550 gold for 50 tools!! Ha! Not happening here. The tools are too random. This is clearly a GOLD update AGAIN!
  • roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
    edited 21.05.2014
    WOW!!!!!! that IS quite a bit of gold!!! i didn't click on the gold button as i haven't gotten to do level1 upgrade..... but i don't think so!!!! will do missions anyway as they pass slow time away...... but WOW!!! lots of gold!!!
  • borana albania (INT1)borana albania (INT1) Posts: 1,945
    edited 21.05.2014
    Wish that tools be similar to water also by the amount of gold required :(
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 21.05.2014
    They tell me that I only have 4,032 certificates saved up from before this update.... That number seems low. The buggy garage just took 300 of em from me... and It didn't even upgrade the machine. I wont participate in missions, touch that garage... or give this joke of a company another penny. Something needs to be done about this....
  • CraigLeader (US1)CraigLeader (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 21.05.2014
    it is like the song "what does the fox say ?"
    what does ggs say ? money money money gold money money money gold money money money gold
    what does ggs say ? buy buy buy gold buy buy buy gold buy buy buy gold
    they just think about gold and money
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 21.05.2014
    jess_d wrote: »
    I would fly my plane over there & drop a bomb on it for you but they took my plane away :(

I was looking forward to the garage but we need too many certificates and tools. I don't want to do missions non stop just to gain a few happiness points that don't really make a hill of beans anyway.

44,550 gold for 50 tools!! Ha! Not happening here. The tools are too random. This is clearly a GOLD update AGAIN!

lmao Jess too funny...I agree..I have 12 tools! 12?? and I'm high level. by this time next month I might have built my 2nd tractor. There is no way I'm spending that kind of gold for a silly tractor. yeah i was kinda laughing too at the happiness. I wonder how many workers will get. probably like 2 extra workers. I thought we might something really cool like something we could actually continuously work on. This isn't the case. Oh well.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 21.05.2014
    You dare them????? That's it???? I double dare them! (Lol sorry I couldn't resist) This is like the hunt for wheel of fortune tokens all over again (Which I have only gotten ONCE! Yup just once out of the many thousands of farm actions) *sigh* The only thing good about the update is Jess' post :D
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 21.05.2014
    it is like the song "what does the fox say ?"
    what does ggs say ? money money money gold money money money gold money money money gold
    what does ggs say ? buy buy buy gold buy buy buy gold buy buy buy gold
    they just think about gold and money

Hahaha this is funny and made me think of this:

Yea rie, I only have 8 tools after harvesting all day. I haven't seen one tool from the mill. I think it may be a month before I get mine upgraded too LOL. I thought this would be a cool update too but now I'm not sure its worth all the effort.
  • ingse1 (GB1)ingse1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 32
    edited 22.05.2014
    It is not worth the effort. The amount of certs you get has been changed drasticly, i think more than half the amount we got before the garageupdate.
    My garage is now just a building i am going to ignore.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 22.05.2014
    I have to agree with all the posts before mine. Oh but it gets worse, the prize for coming first in missions is now half of what it was before the update. Finishing 1st when fully stocked with dung in a dung mission now gives me 30 certs instead of the 60 certs I was getting before the update took place.

Drop rates of collectibles has also fallen away drastically on my farm. Collecting from 12 chicken coops would usually give me 2 or 3 collectibles per round, now I could do round after round of egg collect without a collectible in sight and no tool boxes either. So at this rate i'll have enough tool boxes to upgrade a machine by Christmas and enough collectibles to start another project by Easter of next year. The certificate booster machine seems even more pointless now because all it will gives us at full upgrade is the amount we were getting before the update......geniuses! :p
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 22.05.2014
    gizmo222 wrote: »
    I have to agree with all the posts before mine. Oh but it gets worse, the prize for coming first in missions is now half of what it was before the update. Finishing 1st when fully stocked with dung in a dung mission now gives me 30 certs instead of the 60 certs I was getting before the update took place.

Drop rates of collectibles has also fallen away drastically on my farm. Collecting from 12 chicken coops would usually give me 2 or 3 collectibles per round, now I could do round after round of egg collect without a collectible in sight and no tool boxes either. So at this rate i'll have enough tool boxes to upgrade a machine by Christmas and enough collectibles to start another project by Easter of next year. The certificate booster machine seems even more pointless now because all it will gives us at full upgrade is the amount we were getting before the update......geniuses! :p

you got 60 certs wow i feel even more jipped lmao!!!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 22.05.2014
    Well 57, I was rounding up to make myself feel special lol
  • ingse1 (GB1)ingse1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 32
    edited 22.05.2014
    The certificate booster machine will not give us the same amount of certs we got before the update.
    We get less than half the amount of certs we got before the update. The machine is supposed to give you 35% more certs when it is updated to max lvl. but how is that possible when the amount is reduced so much ?
    The 35% statement is a joke, to put it mildly.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 22.05.2014
    Since this topic is going all over the place and we already have existing threads for every single thing in here -> Closed.
This discussion has been closed.