Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Garage

ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
It all sounds so great and the anxiety has been building up.
The GGS official announcement read opening 21st May between 8am 11am
It's 11.01
: ((

Where is my Garage
Post edited by ruth1410 on

Comments

• GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 21.05.2014
    That is Germany time - it is only 3:10 AM their time so you have five more hours at the earliest. :) Need for more patience.
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    edited 21.05.2014
    Looks like you're very excited for this new addition. I wish I had more time in the past few weeks to do missions as I'm sure that as soon as the garage rolls out, we'll start seeing a lot more competition. Can't wait to see what these farm machines are going to look like and the effort needed to build them.
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 21.05.2014
    I thought the same thing, Jules. I've made the most of people's anger toward the new missions and gathered up a ton. I can't wait for the garage to come out!
  • ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
    edited 21.05.2014
    Well silly me, I thought CEST was central eastern standard time....which is what we call it here in Aus
    Where was my thinking??? oh I know I was with my anxiety for something new....LOL
    maybe we can have an upcoming event of tractor races, the kind that enables us to turn our humble farm tractor into transformers that would be fun!
    I hope we get to choose the colours
    I'm looking forward to great big wheat harvester lol
    I did envy boys and their toys when I was little, however I did have a batman car that had an ejector seat. lol
    Thanks for the education on the time dif
    cheers
    edited 21.05.2014
    I did envy boys and their toys when I was little, however I did have a batman car that had an ejector seat. lol

My brother and I used to play with my Barbies. They'd stomp around and get shot down by his F-14s and army men and chomped by his dinosaurs. Only fun I ever had with them. Honestly, I always preferred guns and claws to fashion.

Edit: It's after the update and still no garage feature. Is there a delay or something?
  • bøffe (SKN1)bøffe (SKN1) Posts: 383
    edited 21.05.2014
    Wildcard :) It's still not time, its only 9 o'clock here
    edited 21.05.2014
    I looked again and it said 8-11:30, so I guess there's still two hours left in the window they said the garage would go up in. Still, it should be up any time now, according to the post.
    edited 21.05.2014
    I'm sick of waiting I might get my old barbies out, there only about 48 years old, my sister had a blond barbie I had a brunette just like us. We where very trendy we had the very first KEN DOLL produced. I'd rather be playing in my garage though.
    Come on GGS let all your GGS kids play soooooon

& yes our ken doll was very lucky & a bigamist, he married them both in one ceremony, Kids huh lol

I think it would have been fun playing at your house Wildcard : ))
  • blablabla6blablabla6 Posts: 32
    edited 21.05.2014
    Belgium time 10.43 where is the update ????
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 21.05.2014
    blablabla6 wrote: »
    Belgium time 10.43 where is the update ????
    From the official discussion thread
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Nope, the update for our bigger servers will still take a while. :(
    We're having smaller issues with our update-tool right now, it all takes a little longer than expected.

We'll keep you informed. :)
  • blablabla6blablabla6 Posts: 32
    edited 21.05.2014
    oh thanks .... Didn't look there :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 21.05.2014
    11:18, they officially have 12 minutes to get the update going on the large servers :P Good luck GGS XD
    edited 21.05.2014
    How disappointing is it hear that the bigger servers will take longer and smaller issues with the update tool have happened !
    There was nothing that I could see on the official announcement site or the discussion feed for it regarding an update on whats happening.
    Seeing how we have all been waiting patiently, chatting to each other and building this up to a massive excitement level, please please please fix the update tool, work like little IT maniacs to get the garage to the larger servers asap and reap the reward of praise and bask in the glorification of a job well done with millions of happy little farming minions around the world.
    I'm heading back to luluville for more missions I guess
    lets start a world wide prey for smooth sailing
    Go GGS we have faith
    : ))
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    edited 21.05.2014
    It's now 11.33 CEST and there's still no update!!
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 21.05.2014
    ruth1410 wrote: »
    How disappointing is it hear that the bigger servers will take longer and smaller issues with the update tool have happened !
    : ))

Whitout to know anything about it, I'll guess that:
    They first upgrade the smaller servers... and wait to see: did it works perfect?
    This time no, they have problems with mill, komposter and silo. (then it will be nonsense to give all rest of the servers an update witch not is working ok)
    At the moment they working to fix the bugs on the small servers.

When the small servers seems to run perfect, or at least acceptabel, then they can update rest of the servers.
  • Prateek2908Prateek2908 Posts: 34
    edited 21.05.2014
    It has been pretty long time waiting for the update. The deadline is already crossed. We have been made fools that farm machines are coming for two weeks. Later they will post again we had a bug , we are running more tests and we will have garage on some else day. On a serious note I am not liking this GGS behaviour and it is making me to stay away from the game until there is an update.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 21.05.2014
    Now the skn 1 server be taken down!
    Lets hope it works when it starts up again. :)
    Good luck to GGS and all players. :)
    edited 21.05.2014
    U p g r a d e i n p r o g r e s s

yay yay yay yay yay :)
  • mum17 (IN1)mum17 (IN1) Posts: 9
    edited 21.05.2014
    in indian server maintainance is going on... it seems the update is on the way !!!!!Hurray^^
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 21.05.2014
    NL1 sever is back in order!!
  • thesurveydoc (US1)thesurveydoc (US1) Posts: 80
    edited 21.05.2014
    If I click the "build" button on my level 1 tractor, will it show me how much stuff/$ is required to build it or will it just start building?
  • mum17 (IN1)mum17 (IN1) Posts: 9
    edited 21.05.2014
    india to...
    here comes the garage
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 21.05.2014
    If I click the "build" button on my level 1 tractor, will it show me how much stuff/$ is required to build it or will it just start building?

Indeed, its not very clear to me neither!
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 21.05.2014
    Jiesta wrote: »
    Indeed, its not very clear to me neither!

It shows what you need to build. :)
  • Nick199Nick199 Posts: 5
    edited 21.05.2014
    Where is the

1. Airplane

&

2. The Boats ??
    edited 21.05.2014
    Nick199 wrote: »
    Where is the

1. Airplane

&

The Boats ??

The boats will be the next update, the airplane will be 'soon'. Patience, patience...
  • Nick199Nick199 Posts: 5
    edited 21.05.2014
    Larino wrote: »
    The boats will be the next update, the airplane will be 'soon'. Patience, patience...

ok Thanks :)
    edited 21.05.2014
    Nick199 wrote: »
    ok Thanks :)

And in addition, they took the graphics of the boats and airplane away just like they put cloth around the greenhouse and the horse paddock to clarify that these features are not yet available :)
  • AnckyyAnckyy Posts: 2
    edited 21.05.2014
    I got my garage all rdy and running but NO TOOOLS DROPS
  • KupkKupk Posts: 17
    edited 21.05.2014
    My garage seems to be stuck. The time to build keeps changing. When I hit the skip button I got an error code :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file