Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - May 21st - Farm Machines are coming!

Comments

• Blessedone3 (US1)Blessedone3 (US1) Posts: 32
    edited 14.05.2014
    When are we getting the bilding with machines????
  • edited 14.05.2014
    when will the garage be open?(
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 15.05.2014
    Garage and machines are planned for the next update, they had to be moved for a week. More news coming up later today.
  • keith 01 (US1)keith 01 (US1) Posts: 42
    edited 15.05.2014
    You have to be kidding !!!!!
  • mylemyle Posts: 3
    edited 15.05.2014
    hei jatoda.. i hope you get this message. i am stuck. i can't access my farm. when i try to play it in wildtangent games (where i use to play) it send me to the browser, to the goodgame site. and i am back to level 1. from a scratch. no coop.. no nothing... and that's not the problem, it just stucks in the loading part, and it is norwegian!! all of it.. i tried to send messages to the support team, 6 hours ago. but no reply yet..
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 15.05.2014
    myle wrote: »
    hei jatoda.. i hope you get this message. i am stuck. i can't access my farm. when i try to play it in wildtangent games (where i use to play) it send me to the browser, to the goodgame site. and i am back to level 1. from a scratch. no coop.. no nothing... and that's not the problem, it just stucks in the loading part, and it is norwegian!! all of it.. i tried to send messages to the support team, 6 hours ago. but no reply yet..

On the log in screen - use the drop down menu and switch your flag to US server . . . then make sure you use the log-in at the upper right hand screen not the create new account in the middle.
    edited 15.05.2014
    Alright, the time for the Update is set now: On May 21st, everything still missing from the update should be delivered comfortably to your home :)
  • saya1988 (IN1)saya1988 (IN1) Posts: 283
    edited 15.05.2014
    :)
    :D
    :p
  • bigpapa12bigpapa12 Posts: 87
    edited 15.05.2014
    Could you please fix the bakery so that we all get the right amount of product when collecting. As it stands the research that was done to get more yield does nothing. Don't know how something like this can just go unfixed. Thanks
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 15.05.2014
    bigpapa12 wrote: »
    Could you please fix the bakery so that we all get the right amount of product when collecting. As it stands the research that was done to get more yield does nothing. Don't know how something like this can just go unfixed. Thanks

The bakery and flower shop currently has a bug where when you hover over the display while they are working the number shown actually has incorporated the research bonus twice.

Here is the computations done by Larino in a different thread to show that you are actually getting the correct amount.
    Larino wrote: »
    Lemme calculate that... I have co-ops that did not do research as well XD Will edit soon.

Edit: Ding ding ding ding - it does not show double, it shows the extra research boost over the amount including the research boost. If that is understandable XD I will calculate here:

Co-op without research has the following base amounts:
    400 fruit cakes
    250 apple pies
    190 almond muffins
    175 apple turnovers

My co-op that did up to clean cut level 2 for the apple pies (+10%) is currently producing 303 apple pies, according to the bakery tooltip.
    20% on top of the 250 apple pies would be 300 (250/100*120). BUT that does not equal 303. So I calculated 10% over the amount it should be (namely 275 - 250/100*110) and it shows 302.5 - which rounds off to 303 (275/100*110).

So basically the tooltip takes the new amount that it should be and calculates the co-op research boost over that (namely 10% over the 275 it should be according to the research)

Yes I repeat, but I hope everybody understands what I am trying to write, also the people that have a bit more difficulties with math (like me XD)
  • All4Fun (US1)All4Fun (US1) Posts: 224
    edited 17.05.2014
    Yes, I have the bakery bug as well. It is showing a different (higher) number when you hover over the bakery than what I am actually producing. Maybe some of the workers are getting food from the bakery for free XD
  • Geedah (US1)Geedah (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    edited 17.05.2014
    Since missions and certificates play such a large part in this, could we have a drop-down entry on the Cooperative Members page that shows each person's reputation points and certificates total? That would enable a leader to observe members' level of participation.
  • edited 18.05.2014
    Been working so hard on the Missions. Hope I have enough certs to build a Monster Combine! 8o
    I

LOL John!^^ Is that where you will you be attaching the telescope? :whistling: Big Farm LOOK OUT!!

Again...getting down from my soap-box. OPUS dragging his tattered megaphone behind.... 8)
  • HogwildHogwild Posts: 5
    edited 18.05.2014
    yep, I want to be micro-managed in my free time as well as at work.....
  • edited 18.05.2014
    Geedah wrote: »
    Since missions and certificates play such a large part in this, could we have a drop-down entry on the Cooperative Members page that shows each person's reputation points and certificates total? That would enable a leader to observe members' level of participation.

Missions don't play that large of a part in anything... Whether a person plays missions or not, doesn't affect the co-op as a whole, just the player's ability to gain the new farm machines. Just because people play a lot of missions doesn't mean they are good at assisting the co-op in research or projects, donations etc. And, if a person doesn't do the missions, but still donates, adds collectables, buys researchers, helps in projects, what does it matter if they do missions?? ?( Seriously? I would count all of that more important then whether or not they do a mission...

Plus, you can already see the rep points by hovering over the farm of a player in your village, so adding that is a waste of energy that could be put to better use fixing the bugs in the game. Just my thoughts on it...
  • Geedah (US1)Geedah (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    edited 19.05.2014
    Got me there!
  • roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
    edited 19.05.2014
    I agree with you FarmerJojoBell...... it is how the player plays the game in regards to the Research and Project Missions and donations that is important because that IS the Co-Op..... the self missions are fun and will be helpful for sure , but they aren't a priority on my list when I have to send reminder after reminder to someone to sign up for Research or ask them why they are planting 6 fields of cabbage when the mission is for corn!! They may have 100,000 Rep points but so what... they aren't helping the co-op.... so enjoy the missions and have fun with the new garage when it gets here and don't worry about Rep points of other players...
  • neriux777neriux777 Posts: 161
    edited 20.05.2014
    Are in the future is planning to be 1 more level upgrade with "Architect"?
    Well yes I know, you need fist to have car, and only then buy weals...
  • Andy128 (RU1)Andy128 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 21.05.2014
    Problems with mill, compost and silo after update, can't start production - looking on small server. ((
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 21.05.2014
    Volty wrote: »
    Problems with mill, compost and silo after update, can't start production - looking on small server. ((

Hey Volty,

this has already been forwarded and as you might have seen we're already fixing some of the bugs that came up on the small servers right after the update. :)

Soon you should be able to produce again, after the servers are back up. ;)

Regards,
    Steffi
  • TwizzlerritoTwizzlerrito Posts: 6
    edited 21.05.2014
    Hi Nafaru, is the update in progress? I'm on US1.. Thank you. :)
    edited 21.05.2014
    Hi Nafaru, is the update in progress? I'm on US1.. Thank you. :)

Nope, the update for our bigger servers will still take a while. :(
    We're having smaller issues with our update-tool right now, it all takes a little longer than expected.

We'll keep you informed. :)
  • Mihan3Mihan3 Posts: 9
    edited 21.05.2014
    Please do inform us. We are in nordic server. How about the update in here? is it coming "sooner or later" ? :)
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 21.05.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Nope, the update for our bigger servers will still take a while. :(
    We're having smaller issues with our update-tool right now, it all takes a little longer than expected.

We'll keep you informed. :)

aw, hopefully today plzzz ;(
    edited 21.05.2014
    It's still most likely going to happen today.

I even expect it to happen soon, but we cannot stick to "between 9am and 11am CEST". ;)
  • Mihan3Mihan3 Posts: 9
    edited 21.05.2014
    Thank you Nafaru
  • Romel822 (GB1)Romel822 (GB1) Posts: 6
    edited 21.05.2014
    when will the update take place????
  • edited 21.05.2014
    update not take place till now
    is it take place in indian server today or on any other day
  • BoyVinit.k917BoyVinit.k917 Posts: 2
    edited 21.05.2014
    Is it happening on Indian Servers today??
    edited 21.05.2014
    Hey guys, the update will be a bit delayed, I'll say we'll be good to go and be done in the next ~2 hours at latest for now.

Sorry everyone! Don't hate us!
Sign In to comment.