Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wheel of fortune idea

On the regular wheel of fortune wheel, I could care for a more variety of prizes, like feed for the gourmet farm and pre-made farm needs (humus, fertilizer, liquid fertilizer). Dandelion, lambs lettuce, and barley could be nice too. Maybe orchard products like apples, cherries, almonds, peaches, olives, and citrus fruits? There are just so many items that exist in BigFarm!

The jackpot wheel is okay, I guess, even though I keep getting seeds-but I'd love to see things like tons and tons of gold or tons and tons of special points, such as karma points, or collectibles for our cooperatives.
Post edited by Farmer Maxwell on

Comments

• Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 05.05.2014
    To add to the above: Why not have different wheels for the different prizes for the different farms. He could wear a different colour scheme with his jacket, top hat, vest, and tie. That way you would know which farm you were spinning for. Yay, sounds good to me. How 'bout you?
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 06.05.2014
    Will forward both of this :)
  • moriatika (GB1)moriatika (GB1) Posts: 38
    edited 06.05.2014
    sounds like a good idea it would be good if it catered for all the farms, could sure do with items for the flower farm and the gourmet farm as you said. hope they like your idea and come up with a new wheel very very soon
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 06.05.2014
    aaah nice idea..so sick of chicken feed, cow feed ect. i have enough of that.
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 07.05.2014
    i agree with all of the above. Prizes are boaring for higher level players. The only reasson I spin the wheel now a days is becasue of the new achievment sticker for spining and for rose and sunflowers seeds.
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 08.05.2014
    That does sound great. Even add collectables to the jackpot that are only able to be purchased with gold on the market. Instead their free on that. It would be great to see in the future instead of the 20 chicken feed. But you have to admit free stuff is nice anyways. :)
  • YINPlayer2YINPlayer2 Posts: 231
    edited 09.05.2014
    On Wheel of fortune, if we can earn some presents for gourmet farm or flower farm , that will be better !!
  • edited 09.05.2014
    The wheel of fortune prizes should change every time it came(with prizes from gf and ff included) that way there's a good variety of prizes
  • awerick2awerick2 Posts: 356
    edited 09.05.2014
    You should have presents like a free upgrade or task skip.
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 10.05.2014
    awerick2 wrote: »

Those are excelent prizes!
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 10.05.2014
    How about that the wheel actually go clock wise and continue to go clock wise until it stops, instead of clock wise then turn go in the opposite direction then turn and go back to clock wise.
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 10.05.2014
    awerick2 wrote: »

That would be so awesome.

But yeah, agreed with the OP; I don't really need the wheel to help me with feed or cabbage or poop.
  • WTF-1369WTF-1369 Posts: 3
    edited 11.05.2014
    i thinks the crop (corn, wheat, cabbage, etc) and regular feed should be removed as prizes from the wheel of fortune and there should be more gold/cash and decoration prizes
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 11.05.2014
    WTF-1369 wrote: »
    i thinks the crop (corn, wheat, cabbage, etc) and regular feed should be removed as prizes from the wheel of fortune and there should be more gold/cash and decoration prizes

I agree! The main farm crop prizes are a bit pointless, especially corn and cabbage. Gourmet/Flower farm crops and collectibles should be included on the wheel along with more special seeds.......event seeds in particular (rice, magic beans etc) just for a bit of variety.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 11.05.2014
    gizmo222 wrote: »
    I agree! The main farm crop prizes are a bit pointless, especially corn and cabbage. Gourmet/Flower farm crops and collectibles should be included on the wheel along with more special seeds.......event seeds in particular (rice, magic beans etc) just for a bit of variety.

Agree!
    Collection items could also be nice in my oppinion
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 11.05.2014
    I agree with the players it would be nice if the wheel included some of the newer items we need and as this is a gold using event we can be sure there will be few if any problems with the upgrade...it's strange how that works isn't it...lol. Be safe and keep the ideas coming....
  • awerick2awerick2 Posts: 356
    edited 12.05.2014
    You should have prizes like free research and projects on jackpot.
  • edited 12.05.2014
    I love the idea of getting prizes I can use on my other farms. Sure would help!
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 12.05.2014
    I can't be online all the time due to which I've never finished an event, so may I suggest adding one or two event prize decos in the Jackpot spin? I know it's highly unlikely and it may even upset people who worked hard on getting them and I apologize to those people if I've offended them in anyway but it will be less likely for people to get those decos if they are in the Jackpot spins instead of the regular ones :)
  • Devrey (US1)Devrey (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 13.05.2014
    Just spent 360 gold for 3 bags of pig feed. yeah, I feel ripped off. I doubt I'll be buying any more tokens until I see more prizes that are worth it. Like maybe the blue stars, since we can't get them on missions anymore.
  • edited 13.05.2014
    I'd just be happy to not have the cozy picninc area (the one with the Panda) as the only deco prize for the decoration spot. Is that the only one that ever pops up on the wheel or what? It's the only one I've ever got when it landed there. I have 7 or 8 of those now, some I'm just keeping in storage. I'm mean they do have some good happiness and all, but seriously... How may pandas does one need on a farm?

Even if it was only one other decoration as an option, at least it would be a few less pandas on my farm. I can pretend the many batches of wildflowers are just a big meadow of flowers when they are all next to each other, not so easy to think anything with the panda collection.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 13.05.2014
    I'd just be happy to not have the cozy picninc area (the one with the Panda) as the only deco prize for the decoration spot. Is that the only one that ever pops up on the wheel or what? It's the only one I've ever got when it landed there. I have 7 or 8 of those now, some I'm just keeping in storage. I'm mean they do have some good happiness and all, but seriously... How may pandas does one need on a farm?

Even if it was only one other decoration as an option, at least it would be a few less pandas on my farm. I can pretend the many batches of wildflowers are just a big meadow of flowers when they are all next to each other, not so easy to think anything with the panda collection.

You also get the big green tree worth 21 happiness points but I see it and the panda tree and think $ because that is what I make when I build and destroy it . . . $45,000 per Panda and I can't recall off hand how much per other tree but both of them have brought a tidy profit into my farm dollars account for only a couple of hours of play. :)
  • AphasiaAphasia Posts: 223
    edited 13.05.2014
    enochnock wrote: »
    How about that the wheel actually go clock wise and continue to go clock wise until it stops, instead of clock wise then turn go in the opposite direction then turn and go back to clock wise.

Because if it were actually spinning, then it would be truly random, instead of weighted percentages. :D
  • edited 13.05.2014
    You also get the big green tree worth 21 happiness points but I see it and the panda tree and think $ because that is what I make when I build and destroy it . . . $45,000 per Panda and I can't recall off hand how much per other tree but both of them have brought a tidy profit into my farm dollars account for only a couple of hours of play. :)

Sweet!! Did not know that. Thanks! I'll be trying that out eventually. Right now, still need the happiness they give me, don't have anything better to add it up. But, some day, bye bye pandas!
  • edited 19.05.2014
    would be nice if they added more variety of crops to the crop prizes
  • kdz2012kdz2012 Posts: 22
    edited 19.05.2014
    I spun the wheel of fortune today and got a duck pond from the jackpot spin. That's pretty nice but I noticed that the other prizes could have been 1 sunflower seed or 1 rose seed. These are terrible prizes for the gold that is invested to get to that special spin. It seems so wrong to have 1 of these seeds as a prizes when you look at the others you could've won, like the gold mining licence and the other gold decorations. Maybe can you make it really worthwhile like maybe 5 sunflower seeds and 10 rose seeds...

Or something different on the jackpot spin like about adding mystery boxes?

Someone said to get rid of produce from the regular spins, which is a good idea. Most people can grow those prizes in a few hours. And maybe get rid of decorations like the picnic area and big ornamental trees, and dollar prizes like $2,000. Spending gold on tokens to get prizes like these isn't very exciting. Maybe make the feed prizes 1 SUPER feed, or even expand this to super humus, fertilizer, etc. Dollar prizes could be at least $25,000. Decorations could be sheds or lakes.
  • edited 19.05.2014

lol duhh.... George sometimes I am sooo sloowww I even amaze myself, OPUS rolling his eyes at me. :rolleyes: I didnt even think in that direction. Since I now have 7 panda picnics in storage and 9 trees, your idea is great.:thumbup: I would just get 'agida' :pinch: when those things popped up after a spin at the wheel. I now have a new found appreciation of them thanks to you, if I have to get stuck with them. Talk about unobserved extra income:!:

Again...getting down from my soap-box. OPUS dragging his tattered megaphone behind....8)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 19.05.2014
    Aphasia wrote: »
    Because if it were actually spinning, then it would be truly random, instead of weighted percentages. :D

I agree! I dont think the prizes are random at all. Has anyone else noticed your token count increase at the start of the wheel spin? If the wheel actually spun how would the program know your final prize would be free tokens a second into your spin? It seems as though the prize is preselected and the wheel spin graphics are there just to make it seem like a game of chance.
  • p1coFaradPJFp1coFaradPJF Posts: 9
    edited 19.05.2014
    Or just remove the wheel altogether since the current pathetic prizes aren't even worth the time it takes to click 8 times. And "jackpots" of 1-2 rose packets is nothing but a slap in the face.
  • girl farmergirl farmer Posts: 44
    edited 19.05.2014
    i agree...i save up to get 8 tokens to spin.....4 of those spins is always corn/ cabbage and the other 4 are usually chicken or pig feed..very rare to get panda tree....and when the jackpot spin finally comes around...i rose seed...
    then occasionally if u get a free token on a spin...then u usually get either get poop or leaves in that batch of spins...the last 10 jackpot spins have all been the same...i rose seed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file