Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

About Hacks, Cracks and Free Gold

Comments

• Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 03.01.2014
    How can we download big farm hacked
    That can see you with your game banned... or at the very least your farm hacked by the creators of the "hack". My advise is to avoid any hacks - they don't work and you put your farm at risk.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Birdie2008 (US1)Birdie2008 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 09.01.2014
    Are the pop ups to collect honey bees for real? I have had them pop up twice now. You can't ever see how many you actually have collected but it gives you the option to just buy them. Then after ignoring it for a day or two, it just disappears.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 09.01.2014
    Are the pop ups to collect honey bees for real? I have had them pop up twice now. You can't ever see how many you actually have collected but it gives you the option to just buy them. Then after ignoring it for a day or two, it just disappears.

They are for real and are an event. You can see how many you have at the car outside the farm fence. The amount of coloured bees on the hive is the amount you collected from your fields. You can buy extra bees for 990 gold if you are short and want the reward. If you manage to collect all 10 of them before the countdown ends, you get 10 rose seeds and 5 super humus iirc. If you do not manage, it will eventually tell you it is a pity you did not manage, but Eva has to go.
  • LaureleeLaurelee Posts: 1
    edited 25.01.2014
    These hackers don't really want your account info to hack into some internet game and get phony cash. What they want is usernames and passwords that they can plug into facebook to get your real name, hometown, favorite movie, etc, then go after bank accounts, credit card accounts, Paypal accounts, email accounts, etc. that you might have also used the same username and password for (or used your public FB info as your security questions). They're out to steal your identity and your real money, not gold on a game. I had a friend whose FB account and email was hacked, with the hackers asking his friends to send money because he was stranded in Mexico. It worked. They got a couple thousand dollars from the friends before the real guy caught on, changed his password and started telling people he was hacked. He also had one of his credit cards maxed out on its cash limit through online banking because they retrieved his password with his favorite movie and his birthplace. It's really not worth taking a chance. Since they're dishonest enough to entice you to cheat, then don't even deliver on their cheat, what makes you think they can be trusted with your personal info? It's also a good reason to make up different passwords for each really secure account you have that has personal info and/or money associated and never use them for any other site. Use a throwaway for your games, they can all be the same, but your FB, bank, credit cards, emails should all be unique and different from your game username/password and each other.
  • CupKateCupKate Posts: 203
    edited 25.01.2014
    Thanks for telling the world the obvious. People need to learn these things and should refrain from cheating. Whether you are trying to beat there friends and what else, all else, what not, cheating could cause you viruses and other stuff on your computer. Not only for Big Farm-no offense but I don't think that name is very creative-but also other addicting games. Like maybe you play Minecraft or something. There are a LOT of hacks you can do. But are they really worth it? Think before you assume that cheating is o.k.

Here showing you more reasons why NOT to hack. I don't btw. :)
  • rosella792rosella792 Posts: 2
    edited 07.03.2014
    sorry, totally random but all the changes with the gourmet farm, does anyone know when that is happening???
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 07.03.2014
    rosella792 wrote: »
    sorry, totally random but all the changes with the gourmet farm, does anyone know when that is happening???

Latest info we have is end of March :)
  • Grudge2Grudge2 Posts: 2
    edited 12.03.2014
    I dottie happend to me to... no help was received up to today. OUT OF PRINCIPLE I WILL NOT BUY ANY GOLD UNTIL SUCH TIME I AM REFUNDED
  • Penny Askay (US1)Penny Askay (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 26.03.2014
    yes you can see them. buy clicking on her vw it shows how many you need with question marks. when you get a bee - not a fly - it will show you a yellow bee in the otherwise brown spot. i hope this helps.
  • i am oni am on Posts: 2
    edited 29.03.2014
    I agree with you
  • Farmer GlenFarmer Glen Posts: 10
    edited 29.03.2014
    I agree! Its not fair to the ones who play the game without cheats

Cheating is no fun and it makes the game seem pointless. Plus it makes the game boring. (I have had experience with different games, NOT BIG FARM.)
  • Gr822Gr822 Posts: 1
    edited 01.04.2014
    Yes it is true they do all kinds of dirty things to your account
  • Ladyv39046UserLadyv39046User Posts: 1
    edited 08.04.2014
    Hi I am actually very much confused on my games money issue I went to bed last night having close to 1,000,000 dollars as my money count but I got home this evening from work and only had 32000 that's is terribly wrong and no one has my information to my account no one so please tell me what happened to my money!!!!!!!!!!
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 08.04.2014
    If you are quite certain you didn't upgrade anything last night, clear both your browser and flash cache in case it's just a display issue. If that doesn't clear it up, you should contact Support to ask where it went, but be aware that they have had a tremendous backlog for several weeks, so it could take a month to get an answer.
  • laiba80laiba80 Posts: 1
    edited 13.04.2014
    i just want gold coins without any software
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 13.04.2014
    laiba80 wrote: »
    i just want gold coins without any software
    Free gold, legal gold that doesn't compromise your computer, is given ...

... when you level up
    ... on the 4th (and sometimes 5th) day of the regular log in cycle
    ... on completion of some tasks
    ... by taking part in certain forum events. There is currently 2500 gold if you are successful in the Take Tessa on Holiday forum event

Or buy it with real money ;)

You don't need any gold to work your farm but you do then need more patience :)
  • AngelKiss.AngelKiss. Posts: 12
    edited 13.04.2014
    Does this also include the vouchers? There are codes that come up but are they even something you guys do still? When and where do we get vouchers?
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 13.04.2014
    AngelKiss. wrote: »
    Does this also include the vouchers? There are codes that come up but are they even something you guys do still? When and where do we get vouchers?
    There are no current, valid vouchers from GGS at the moment.

Sometimes if you play through a third party site (not advisable by the way, many folk report problems) the third party site gives valid vouchers
  • AngelKiss.AngelKiss. Posts: 12
    edited 15.04.2014
    Thank you Samty
  • Bec2113Bec2113 Posts: 4
    edited 18.04.2014
    How about if your money keeps glitching? One minute I'll have say 1,000 the next it says I have over 6 million!!
    What's happening?
  • edited 20.04.2014
    i agree w/ u guys
  • Wagn (US1)Wagn (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 21.04.2014
    Yes I found this website...

Latten wrote: »
    Hey guys,

since another "Big Farm Hack" appeared on my radar, I figured I should warn you in time.

These so-called "Hacks" for Browsergames are around for quite some time now. They promise free gold, levels and whatnot, when you just download them, let them log into your account and enjoy the day.

Now here's the kicker: They actually do nothing at all, but harm your computer. Let me explain a few points.
    • They can't change what's on our server. All a 'hack' will do is (if even that) change some numbers on your client software, directly in your browser. If it shows more money or gold to you, it's not really there. It just changes what you are shown. You still have that 2000 gold, even if your game shows you now have 3 Million. Once you spend more than your initial 2000, you will still get the "not enough gold" message. You simply won't have the gold, money or XP the hack promises you.
    • They just want to get your account data. You won't find a 'hack' that works without logging into your account through the program, and that's for a reason: All that it wants is your account data. As soon as you enter your username and password, it will send both off to a database on a hacking server, where basically everyone can access your secret password and do all kinds of stuff with it. And that's the harmless option. The other one would be..
    • They're possibly trojans. A trojan virus works exactly like its namesake, the famous historical wooden horse. It's disguised as a useful program, but in reality it's a virus, malware, sometimes even software that enables another person or group to completely overtake your PC, with all your data on it. With a bit of bad luck, you're giving your whole expensive PC away for just a bit more gold in a browser game.
    • They might get you banned. Even if it doesn't work, we of course can't allow the use of hacks, cheats etc in the game. So if we notice you using a hack, your account is in immediate danger of getting temporarily or permanently banned. Really, it's not worth it.

Alright, there's that :) Now of course, if you still want to take that risk, I can't stop you. But I really, really recommend not to, because the only person harmed will be yourself.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 21.04.2014
    Wagn wrote: »
    Yes I found this website... [url][/url]

Thanks for the heads-up!

This is just your regular "Please-enter-your-username-and-password-here" scheme, that will do nothing of any effect to your account except stealing your login data (and probably resell/forward it to other places you wouldn't want it to be).

If your account gets compromised by these sites and you should get banned because of it, we will not be able to help. I will remove the link from your post, I hope you understand :)

Greetings,
    Timo
  • Camogreen4Camogreen4 Posts: 1
    edited 21.04.2014
    Why in the world would you or anyone spend hard earned money on any game? Its just a game, something to have some fun with, who cares if someone else has more blue houses or anything for that matter....What I see is that its so unfair when you play in the missions with someone that uses money to jump ahead to win, that's like feeding a Deer before you kill him, that's not being very sporting........Have fun everyone.....
    bullyowner wrote: »
    I have been through this before where I really loved a game,invested lots of time and real money only to have it ruined by cheaters.It was so bad the game was ended causing players who didn't cheat to lose the game they loved as well as losing tons of real money.It's sad when people can't play a game by the rules and ruin it for the rest of us-I hope this will not happen here as this will be my second and last time I ever funnel my hard earned money into a game that is ruined by a bunch of CHEATS.
  • BuilderofempireBuilderofempire Posts: 1
    edited 22.04.2014
    Who in their right mind would report to customer support, blue houses appeared? LOL, common sense, humans always take the path of least resistance. Keep the houses and farm on!
  • EnzedEnzed Posts: 5
    edited 11.05.2014
    I have also paid in some real cash into the game. Its a comfort to know that this site is secure, safe and free from abuse. :) Thank you for keeping the game real aye? Good luck everyone.
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 13.05.2014
    Camogreen4 wrote: »
    Why in the world would you or anyone spend hard earned money on any game? Its just a game, something to have some fun with, who cares if someone else has more blue houses or anything for that matter....What I see is that its so unfair when you play in the missions with someone that uses money to jump ahead to win, that's like feeding a Deer before you kill him, that's not being very sporting........Have fun everyone.....

how about me and a lot of other people would spend on gold...And maybe someone would feed that deer to catch it...
  • ShnabbydoodleShnabbydoodle Posts: 1
    edited 22.05.2014
    Thanks for telling me that! I hate hacks, after you told me that. Thanks again! :thumbup: Is it possible to uninstall the hack thing?;(
  • angbblue (US1)angbblue (US1) Posts: 23
    edited 07.06.2014
    Yes, it is cheating & from what I've seen, cheaters always get caught & banned forever.

Yes you can uninstall it. Look in your Control Panel Programs and features. afterward you might want to run your antivirus and an antispyware programs.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • PlayermindyPlayPlayermindyPlay Posts: 2
    edited 15.07.2014
    I would hope player would refrain from cheating......so not cool and unfair to others especially those that actually have real money invested in this game

do you think like look it was did you I think like were there as were there like were

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
Sign In to comment.