Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - May 21st - Farm Machines are coming!

Comments

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 13.05.2014
    A really big thanks BIG FARM, they moved the sign post over a little bit
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 13.05.2014
    NO...there is never a question of BUGS here...it's more how many and how long before they are taken care of... but that's the price we pay I guess to have a place to try to have a bit of fun and relax. Be safe and hope the bugs be few and taken care of quickly
  • saya1988 (IN1)saya1988 (IN1) Posts: 283
    edited 13.05.2014
    so no event today???????
  • mapletree2mapletree2 Posts: 1
    edited 13.05.2014
    two hours and still cant get on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 13.05.2014
    Griffith wrote: »
    yes i hate that too,
    but the question is:
    whether u prefer to play same old same old thing forever without bugs?
    or
    more and more new stuff, faster, with a few bugs?

bugs, to be or not to be, that's not the question here 8|
    its not a problem to me the bugs if they fix them but it seems to take such a long time which is frustrating in fact the humus and the refresh button not working for so long i started to look for another game to play as this one had gotten so frustrating waiting and waiting for fixes and trying to play the game as it was it was not a game to relax to anymore. Any way i don't mind so much now as i did find something else to play and have got in to it i find it more relaxing because i run a co op i have the game open on another browser so that i can collect what ever is needed for projects and that's it so bugs, errors, updates no longer a problem for me.
  • elena farm2elena farm2 Posts: 1
    edited 13.05.2014
    patience guys GGS working on it ,let do something else and then come here ,give time to work on all this things ,bugs update 8|
  • mrbond855mrbond855 Posts: 23
    edited 13.05.2014
    i hate updates...X(X(X(

always problems and bugs
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 13.05.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    Someone noticed :)

Yes, humus display also working here now. :)
    But where is my garage? (have I missed something, when I though that comes today)

And a little funny thing I just have seen at your facebook site:
    "Nowadays the chickens have to produce less eggs but their eggs are worth more than before! With better quality comes major revenue!"
    - Ehhh? - that's now long time ago that the chickens egg production was reduced, so I think this is old news? ;)
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 13.05.2014
    Wow this is a long maintenance.
  • mrbond855mrbond855 Posts: 23
    edited 13.05.2014
    you kidding with us???? 3 hours till now for small update and not finished yet ??? really good work
  • Woodstock MWoodstock M Posts: 110
    edited 13.05.2014
    WWW and other servers up but US1 still down
  • helena-tidisha4helena-tidisha4 Posts: 2
    edited 13.05.2014
    its for more then 5 hours now that i cant login !!! :((
  • Daytona (INT1)Daytona (INT1) Posts: 425
    edited 13.05.2014
    Having just got back in and started up the game I was surprised too, so logged in to the forum to double check it wasn't just me ! :) No worries tho, as there's no time critical stuff running. I've got a couple of 4 hour special cabbage fields sowed waiting for the Fairy Tale event to start.
  • UllaJacoUllaJaco Posts: 1
    edited 13.05.2014
    I can't find the garage??? when will it come?
    I like the humus is now working and it is now easier to see if someone has written in chat
    edited 13.05.2014
    WWW and other servers up but US1 still down

thanks woodstock it won't allow me to log in to anything I cannot change the server.
    edited 13.05.2014
    Yup, I've got the same problem because I was logged in to the UK server when they started the maintenance, so I can't even change to my International farm. I'll have to remember to log out before the maintenance next time.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 13.05.2014
    Alright, they are 'doing some spring cleaning' of their data bases and not to mention that they are introducing Japanese in the game.... It's quiet understandable that it's taking so long :)
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 13.05.2014
    UllaJaco wrote: »
    I can't find the garage??? when will it come?
    I like the humus is now working and it is now easier to see if someone has written in chat
    Garage is postponed with no new date published yet.

Keep an eye on the Official Announcements rather than just the discussions about it. It says there that it is postponed and will be where we are given the new time
  • Davidmackv (US1)Davidmackv (US1) Posts: 45
    edited 13.05.2014
    No update on when the server will be up again?
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 13.05.2014
    Well I hope that the players on the other working servers enjoy the day...have only the US 1 account so it's not looking good at the moment. Wish my co-op members a great day and friends in other co-ops the same. Be safe and don't let the GGS bugs bite....
  • wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 13.05.2014
    The US server isn't up, but the Indian along with (as I think) others is now up. For those of you who want to change the account, try using another browser or if you have chrome, try using the incognito window.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 13.05.2014
    Hey everyone,

as you already mentioned, most servers are back up already.

Since we have a loooooooot of users on us1, br1 and his1, and hence there is a loooooot of data to clean up and move, the downtime for these servers is taking longer.

We currently estimate the maintenance to end around 02:30pm CEST. This is just a rough estimation, though. ;)

Regards,
    Steffi
    edited 13.05.2014
    Are you kidding? the servers are going to be down till 3:30pm today lmao hahahahaha. Is that German time or is that US time?
    edited 13.05.2014
    My UK & International farms are really slow rendering - only 5% of the buildings visable.
  • Davidmackv (US1)Davidmackv (US1) Posts: 45
    edited 13.05.2014
    rie222 wrote: »
    Are you kidding? the servers are going to be down till 3:30pm today lmao hahahahaha. Is that German time or is that US time?

That is Central European time and it currently 2:01PM there.
    edited 13.05.2014
    Thanks David!
  • wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 13.05.2014
    US server is up!
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 13.05.2014
    All servers should be back up by now :) Sorry for the waiting time for some servers.
    edited 13.05.2014
    UK & International farms now working normaly - thanks GGS.
  • Richard Medders2Richard Medders2 Posts: 3
    edited 13.05.2014
    Where are the upgrades? Our coop got nothing but a 5 hr upgrade and no changes
Sign In to comment.