Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Water and Stored decorations

Water: I think you should make it possible for us to exchange product for water. It is doable
You could easily offer a well and allow the players to donate crops to purchase water.

Deco: I would like to move my stored deco from there to another farm. I know you would think it would stop us from getting more deco, but there is away around it.
You could place a three day holding on decorations in storage before iy can be removed. I think this would discourage people from moving deco on a whem because it is just sitting in storage

Zee
Post edited by Zee55 (TEST-SERVER1) on

Comments

• BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 11.05.2014
    About the water:
    I guees that you maybe have a small farm yet?
    If so, just have patience to your farm was growing to a big farm.
    The more productive buildings you have, the more water will drop when you harvest your buildings, especially from the vindmill, silo and komposter.

About the decos: That have been up many times, and you can be sure the answer from GGS always will be: That will never happen.
    - But I'm agree with you: If a deco must have been stored for a long time before it could be moved (3 days you gives as example), it would be impossible to cheat by quickly remove a deco from one farm to another between harvesting the 2 farms.
  • edited 11.05.2014
    Thank you for your response, how big a farm do I needm i have never seen water fall or anything else...smiles

Hopefully they will do something about Decorations.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 11.05.2014
    I think it will defends on several things?
    I have many online hours each day, so I can harvest a lot each day, I think that's one of the reasons I only very seldom ran out od water?
    Heres a picture of my farm: Attachment not found.
  • edited 12.05.2014
    My farm is about the same actually my barns are the largest ones and can not be upgraded any further as to most of the items in my farm. Thanks maybe it does not happen for everyone.

Zee
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 12.05.2014
    The water drops the most from making humus and fertilizer and after that from the mill. Just try and keep them running at all times and you will have plenty of water to make some special seeds. You could also save the special seeds to always keep something for missions or tasks instead of sowing them when you have them.
  • hillgirlie (US1)hillgirlie (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 14.05.2014
    I totally agree with Zee. Happy farmers spend more money :)
    I would also like to be able to build and upgrade more than one at a time. Maybe allow us to build one at a time on each farm.
  • edited 14.05.2014
    I agree and think it is possible, the same way they make it possible to make hums or fertilizer independantly on each farm.

Zee
  • edited 18.05.2014
    Thank you Pinjo1986, I did what you said and now have plenty of water most of the time. Good advice

Zee
  • Tony44Gamer (INT1)Tony44Gamer (INT1) Posts: 94
    edited 18.05.2014
    I agree a lot a lot with zee55 all that she mentioned should happen
  • edited 18.05.2014
    Thank you Tony44, now if they would respond and let us know what they are thinking.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file