Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New garage , certificates............

John tehJohn teh Posts: 8
I would like to know when will the new garage roll out? :(
How the system calculate the certificates we have?:(
Could make the explanation be more specific? :S
Post edited by John teh on

Comments

• GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 01.05.2014
    As with all official major updates - no one will know for sure when the garage will roll out until they announce it, so keep an eye out for it . . . we do know it is the next major update. As for the formula that calculates the number of certificates you earn when playing missions, I think there are too many factors involved to figure that one out - where you place, the number of people you are competing against, your personal amount you collect, the particular mission you are in, etc.
  • hearts4u (GB1)hearts4u (GB1) Posts: 2
    edited 02.05.2014
    ok cool do you have a rough date?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 02.05.2014
    Of course not - as GeorgenollieUse allready stated above - nobody does.

Just keep an eye out for the official announcements where one of the GGS moderators will tell us when the next update will be. We all do....
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 05.05.2014
    If management would put a woman on the team...

:thumbsup:

... just sayin'.
  • ArtmakerArtmaker Posts: 415
    edited 06.05.2014
    And when ever they roll it out, COUNT on it being buggy. Don't expect much for several WEEKS after the roll out. When they fix their math, fix broken animations, fix this fix that.
    THEN it will be exciting Im sure.

And yea... management needs a woman on board. Things might get done. lol.
  • Levlone (US1)Levlone (US1) Posts: 14
    edited 07.05.2014
    I hope I can provide everyone with some great information about the garage, and what it's going to provide to players! This link has the garage picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=657661997603966&set=a.443068832396618.89790.440749639295204&type=1&relevant_count=1
    The certificates will be used in a way similar to the farm boosters purchased with gold in the "library". The only question is what exactly will be boosted.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 07.05.2014
    Levlone wrote: »
    I hope I can provide everyone with some great information about the garage, and what it's going to provide to players! This link has the garage picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=657661997603966&set=a.443068832396618.89790.440749639295204&type=1&relevant_count=1
    The certificates will be used in a way similar to the farm boosters purchased with gold in the "library". The only question is what exactly will be boosted.

The plot thickens!

:)
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 07.05.2014
    Totally agree with you Nauna...if there were more women in the upper management there would be a bit less foot dragging with problems and mishaps occurring, but not much we can do about that...just hope there are less bugs and more thought put in the new update...when it does arrive...when ever that might be.... Be safe and remember to give the women in your life an extra big hug...they do so much for us all...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file