Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

A Happy Place

Comments

• Aura1PlayerAura1Player Posts: 84
    edited 05.05.2014
    chicaa wrote: »
    I am happy today, because my fiance and I set a date for our wedding--we are tying the knot next year in June!!;);)

Today Iam happy because Chicaa is happy :)

Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~ Anonymous ~

Congratulations Chicaa ,a hug .
  • edited 05.05.2014
    I am happy today because Latten told me that my Super Hero Event Suggestion was forwarded to the Design Team and they liked it, and will considering next time they are trying to come up with a new Event. :D

~Space~
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 05.05.2014
    Thank you very much Uncle Willy! I am happy today, because I just got finished rearranging my main farm, and got to add some more coops and cow sheds!! 8)

Oh, and thank you so much for your post Aura, your so very kind, thank you friend!! Big hugs to you!!
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 07.05.2014
    Thanks to the lovely invention by Crock Pot . . . I came home from work today to a fully homecooked meal of roast, potatoes, and carrots. Makes me very happy! :D
  • khoulker (IN1)khoulker (IN1) Posts: 54
    edited 08.05.2014
    SO happy for you, chicca!! Here's to your happily ever after!! :D
    I am happy today because we got some amazing new members in our co op, and have such a fabulous leader! :D
  • edited 08.05.2014
    I am happy today because tomorrow I get to go visit my cousins who live far away. To bad I have to get up early, but it is worth it. :)

And Thank you to my wonderful Deputy, I try my best. ;)

~Space~
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 08.05.2014
    I'm glad to hear everything has been going good for you all.
    I'm happy because I got to sleep in today :D
  • Uncle Willy (AU1)Uncle Willy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    edited 09.05.2014
    I'm happy today because I spent the last few days with my parents and my sister celebrating Dad's 86th Birthday.

I'm also happy Space Tyme, SuperSpaceGirls great Idea might make it into the event rotation YAY !
    and cause xgn easts1de got a nice new sig. and that its International Moscato Wine Day today. Cheers Everyone.
  • edited 09.05.2014
    I'm also happy Space Tyme, SuperSpaceGirls great Idea might make it into the event rotation YAY !

Thanks Uncle Willy, I am happy about that to. And thanks for using my whole (character) name, haven't seen that on the forums before. But its about time. ;)

~Space~
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 09.05.2014
    [QUOTE=xgn easts1de got a nice new sig. and that its International Moscato Wine Day today. Cheers Everyone.
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you for the complement. Uncle Willy
  • edited 09.05.2014
    I am happy today because I finally got a letter I have been waiting for. :love::):love:

~Space~
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 09.05.2014
    Seems like a really nice letter if there are heart smileys involved Space :D I'm happy because I had an amazing lazy day :)
  • edited 09.05.2014
    Seems like a really nice letter if there are heart smileys involved Space :D I'm happy because I had an amazing lazy day :)

Well its a nice letter to me because I have been waiting 3 weeks for it. Of course to most people it would just seem like someone answering a bunch of questions, but to me it means I still have a friend.

And Ezio lazy days are the best, I need one of those. In the last 36 hours I have spent 12 in the car.

~Space~
    edited 09.05.2014
    Hehe, that's nice. I've been waiting for a letter for a year now that'll never get to me (Long story :))

12 hours in a car??? Well to a lot of people that's boring but for me it's exciting :) I hope you get a chance to relax because car seats aren't that comfortable and I just feel like a human question mark when I return from road trips :) Good thing I don't have to drive because right now I'm 16 years old :) The horror of driving for a long time would kill me :)
  • edited 10.05.2014
    Hehe, that's nice. I've been waiting for a letter for a year now that'll never get to me (Long story :))

12 hours in a car??? Well to a lot of people that's boring but for me it's exciting :) I hope you get a chance to relax because car seats aren't that comfortable and I just feel like a human question mark when I return from road trips :) Good thing I don't have to drive because right now I'm 16 years old :) The horror of driving for a long time would kill me :)

I am really not sure what to say to the first part of that, but okay.

And I love getting to go in the car for a long drive, especially when I am going to see my cousins. But yes car seats are not comfortable, luckily though I will be able to sorta relax this weekend, (which I am happy about.)
    And I am younger then you, I still have a while before I start driving, which I am glad about, because right now just thought of driving a car frightens me. But I'll ride in the passenger seat anytime ;)

~Space~
    edited 10.05.2014
    Exactly it's like a horror movie for me. everyone just violently driving and expecting you to do the same. Plus I'm always afraid of bumping my car into some one. :D

I'm happy I don't have to drive :)
  • edited 10.05.2014
    Exactly it's like a horror movie for me. everyone just violently driving and expecting you to do the same. Plus I'm always afraid of bumping my car into some one. :D

I'm happy I don't have to drive :)

I got one word to say to that, Exactly.

Now let me see why am I happy today? Oh right, I am happy today because I get to listen to the countdown on my favorite radio station. :)

I am also happy because two of my favorite TV shows were renewed for another season. :D

~Space~
    edited 11.05.2014
    I'm happy today because after 40 years of using computers I finally found this game and all you Wonderful Farmers !
    I am also happy that this girl was okay when she stopped having a hissy fit and pulled herself together,
    Click the pics for larger view:
    Attachment not found. and no scars or anything ;) and just for chuckles and grins Attachment not found.

Attachment not found. Attachment not found.
  • Uncle WillyUncle Willy Posts: 261
    edited 11.05.2014
    I`m Happy Today Because It`s my Moms Day, and I love her very much. She is 83 years old now and she`s healthy, happy and wise. My Dad and my Mom, love each other very much and will celebrate their 58th Wedding anniversary in two weeks, and I love them very much. I think they are the BEST MOM AND DAD IN THE WORLD.
    My beautiful sister (I Love her very much too), and I are planning a special weekend for them.
    It will be just a warm up for their 60th Anniversary.

I hope all of us have such special Mom`s like I have been blessed with.
    My heart and prayers go out to all the Special Mom`s whose children are absent, or troubled or have passed. Bless You Mom`s everywhere, and Thank You.

LOVE YOU MOM :love:

Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found. Attachment not found. Attachment not found. Attachment not found.
    edited 11.05.2014
    I am with you Uncle Willy

I am happy today because I get to celebrate with the most awesome, fantastic, and wonderful mom in the world (my totally biased opinion) :) May all the mothers in Big Farm community (even if you are only the mother to fur babies like me) have a day filled with love and laughter. Happy Mother's Day to you all!!!!
  • SoapieSoapie Posts: 57
    edited 12.05.2014
    Thank you SO much for starting this thread. I recently asked for advice on how to be content with my life, how to be happy with what I have in front of me instead of wishing for more. The advice was to start thinking of everything I have and what it means to me, so here goes...

I am happy today that I woke up, that I am breathing. I am happy and thankful to BE today.
  • edited 12.05.2014
    I am happy today that I get to spend more time with my little cousins. :)

Other than that, not so happy. :(

~Space~
    edited 13.05.2014
    I am happy today because life really taught me a valuable lesson today. I am thankful for those who stood by my side throughout! ^^
    edited 13.05.2014
    I'm happy today because we had a new priceless member join our happy little co-op today. Hi BelleAnna YAY !
    She was only level 10 and no one wanted her :( I saw something in her short post in Co-op wanted, I'm not sure what. So I sent her an invite. No questions asked.
    She accepted :) . Then later when she was chatting with us, we found out she is over level 60 on a different server :thumbsup:
    I think that's cool and it made me happy.

I'm also Happy that Space Tyme's 2 favorite TV shows have been renewed but, come on SSG I have been waiting for you tell us which ones they are for what feels like weeks now, spill it Grrl.

I'm also happy that you be and are you Soapie :love:

and Happy Leprechaun Day Everyone

Attachment not found.
  • edited 13.05.2014
    I'm also Happy that Space Tyme's 2 favorite TV shows have been renewed but, come on SSG I have been waiting for you tell us which ones they are for what feels like weeks now, spill it Grrl.

Well technically I have 3 favorite TV shows. But The Blacklist was already renewed for another season back in December. But my all time favorite TV show is Once Upon A Time and it was renewed for its 4th season. And there newest character is going to be Queen Elsa from Frozen so I just can't wait to see it. And the other show is Resurrection which was renewed for a 2ed season, which I am so happy about because they ended season 1 with a major cliff hanger and I really didn't want to be forever wondering.

Now today I am happy that I get to spend another day with my little cousins, and that later this evening I am pretty sure I get to go visit my grandma who has been in the hospital for 2 days, hopefully she will be doing a little bit better.

~Space~
    edited 13.05.2014
    I too am a fan of Resurrection!! But I haven't seen the last couple episodes, so I guess I have some time to get caught up before the next season!

Today I am happy that I have good health, that I am able to go for a walk around my town in the fresh morning air and enjoy the sunshine and the smells of the damp black berry bushes, and hear the water trickling down in the creek.
  • Uncle Willy3Uncle Willy3 Posts: 23
    edited 14.05.2014
    I'm happy today because I've joined a whole New World. heh heh Look out EN1.
    Uncle Willy's here.

Space Tyme, Whew, my curiosity is finally relieved, Thank you :) I am a fan of Resurrection too. I was a fan of Once Upon a Time cause it's filmed in Tsawwassen about 20 minutes from where I live, but I sorta lost interest.
    They wouldn't give me a principle role 8)
    I also like Mad Men and Step Dave - from New Zealand, and Only Connect - from England. Victoria Coren is the host of Only Connect, I'm a big fan of her poker playing and writing.

And since I am one, Happy Third Shift Workers Day !
    Most people work during the day, which is lucky for them. Third Shift Workers’ Day celebrates those who lead more nocturnal lives.
    Do you ever spare a thought for the nurses, fire-fighters, supermarket shelf-fillers, and all the other brave people that work the graveyard shift while you sleep soundly in your soft, warm bed? They’re the people that really keep the world turning, yet they might as well be invisible as far as most of us are concerned. Inhabiting the strange, monochromatic world of dreams, they keep us safe from harm, make sure our packages are delivered on time, and see to it that our morning croissant is freshly baked.
    Now come on and drink a toast to the health of third shift workers everywhere. Let’s face it, what with the ravages wreaked on their immune systems from having their body clock messed around so much, they’ll be grateful for it! doty
    edited 14.05.2014
    I am happy today, because I awoke to a beautiful morning--wishing you all a beautiful morning as well! ^^
    edited 14.05.2014

Do you ever spare a thought for the nurses, fire-fighters, supermarket shelf-fillers, and all the other brave people that work the graveyard shift while you sleep soundly in your soft, warm bed? ...Let’s face it, what with the ravages wreaked on their immune systems from having their body clock messed around so much, they’ll be grateful for it! doty

I used to be one of those "wreaked" nurses. Ugh, I hated how those artificial lights and not being able to sleep during the day made me feel.

Thanks for bringing more joy to the night life Uncle Willy! ^^
    edited 15.05.2014
    I am happy today because I just am. :) No really good reason just my mood today. :):):)
This discussion has been closed.