Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Super Hero Event Suggestion

Hello People of Big Farm, and more importantly GGS,
My Name is SuperSpaceGirl, and I am the Leader of Super Awesome, a Co-op on the US 1 Server. Before I go any further, you first need to understand something, I have a slight obsession with Super Heroes. Like Super Heroes are my life, since I am an author and write about Super Heroes. One day while playing on my farm I thought, "We should have a Super Hero Event!" And so with the help of my Co-op I have put together a Suggestion for a Super Hero Event. So GGS if you like this Suggestion and put it in the game, feel free to make it your own, you could use everything in the suggestion, some things, or nothing. We are just trying to spark some ideas in your heads. So without further ado, here is our Super Hero Event Suggestion...

Event Name: Calling All Super Heroes

Beginning Story:*
Jake and Jack walked into Matilda McMuffin’s Bakery to pick up some Apple Pie that their mother had sent them to get. Matilda noticed that they didn’t seem very happy.
“What’s wrong boys?” she asked.
“There are strange things going on back at the farm,” said Jake.
“All the workers are blaming us for it,” added Jack.
“Well did you do it?” she asked.
“No, we couldn't do something like that even if we wanted to,” said Jack.
“Well what’s going on?” asked Matilda.
“It’s real strange,” started Jake, “The pigs are turning invisible, the cows are flying, and the chickens of laser shooting out of their eyes.”
“Well that is strange,” said Matilda.
“Sounds like you’re animals have super powers,” said Tess Townshed who was also in the bakery trying to decide between an Almond Muffin or an Apple Turnover.
“Well how could that be?” asked Jack.
“I don’t know, but it sounds like you might need a Super Hero to get them back to normal,” said Tessa.
“Well how are we going to do that, super heroes aren't real,” said Jack.
“You two don’t believe in Super Heroes?” asked Tessa.
The twins shook their heads.
“Well I think its time you better start, because that is what we need, one Super Hero,” said Tessa who had started to towards the door.
“But how are we going to find a super hero?” asked Jake.
“Well it won’t be too hard, but we will need a bit of help,” said Tessa.
“Are you sure about all of this?” asked Jack.
“Of course I am, now come on let’s get started,” said Tessa as she walked out the door.
The boys followed.
Matilda just laughed, “Just another day in Big Farm.”

Tasks:**
1. "The Super Hero we are looking for is in hiding, to draw him out we will need something Super Heroes can't live without, how about masks?" said Tessa. (Find Masks While Collecting from Stables and Production Buildings)

2. "There is our Super Hero, its Daniel Cooper!" said Tessa. "Daniel your a super hero?" asked Jack suspiciously. "Of course I am, I just lost all my power, can you get it back for me, I hear there are some Power Crystals in the Fields?" asked Daniel. (Collect Power Crystals from Fields)

3. "Wow! You really are a Super Hero!" said Jake. "Yes I am, but with all this power I could really use some food..." said Daniel. (Collect Apples)

4. "So how are you going to fix the animals?" asked Jack. "Well to figure it out I think I will need to examine what the animals produce," said Daniel. (Collect Eggs, Pigs, and Milk)

5. "So?" asked Jack. "What?" asked Daniel. "How are you going to fix the animals?" asked Jake. "Oh right, well they just need to be fed..." said Daniel. (Supply Stables with Feed)

6. "Daniel the animals still have crazy powers!" said Jake. "No they don't, they never did," said Tessa. "What do you mean?" asked Jack. "It was all a trick," said Daniel. "But why?" asked the Twins. "To give you a taste of your own medicine," said Tessa. "But how did you and the animals have powers?" they asked Daniel. "Special Effects," he told them. "Oh," they said. "But you know, it was fun, and everyone should have a chance at being a Super Hero," said Daniel. "But how?" they asked. "With Capes of course," said Daniel. (Collect Capes when Harvesting and Producing)

Special Seed:

Crystal Flowers

Limited Edition Decorations:

Crop with Super Hero Logo (Sorta like the crop circle)***

Statue of Chicken Shooting Lasers from it eyes

Flower Bed with Super Flowers

Event Completion Decoration:

Glowing Crystal Rock Formation

Hidden Surprise:***

I am sure many of you know how when the Asian Event is around there are Fire Works over our Village. Well in the Super Hero Event there could be Super Hero Signal over the Village.

Special Bonus Thing:

Also maybe for a small amount of Gold, (Maybe like 500 to 1000) each Farmer could make a Flag with there own Super Hero Logo.

*: The Story was created using names from the Characters in the Game, if some of the names are incorrect, oops.
**: In the Tasks, the slanted writing is the continuing of the Story, while the writing in Bold is what will be needed for each task.
***: For these things GGS will have to make Super Daniel Cooper a Logo, but that shouldn't be to hard, right?

A Special Thanks To:
To Khoulker for finding the names of all the Characters in the Game. Without her help it would have been a lot more work for me.

To Wahaj, for coming up with most of the Decorations. Like myself, he has a very good imagination.

To All Member Of Super Awesome, for helping me brain storm to come up with ideas for this event. Thank you all for making this my all time favorite suggestion, and not just because we suggested it.

Well Everyone, there is our Super Hero Event Suggestion, it took a lot of work, but now it is done. I will be looking forward to hear what you all think of it.

Have a Wonderful Day and Happy Farming!

~Space~

P.S. I also thought I would ask, since I did all this work, think I could get a title that says Super Farmer? Just thought I would ask...

NllvFoDZCE.png
(Don't forget what you have to do! :D - quote away!)
THIS PICTURE WAS ALREADY FOUND
Post edited by SuperSpaceGirl (GB1) on

Comments

• wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 30.04.2014
    Very good Space. You should get that title and this event deserves to be put into the game.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 30.04.2014
    Nice and funny idea Space.
    I hope GGS can (and will) use the idea or at least use it for inspiration to a new event. :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.04.2014
    Sounds cool!!! Just dying for some NEW events! 8o
  • pizza1235pizza1235 Posts: 36
    edited 30.04.2014
    wow space the super hero event sounds awesome.i hope GGS will use it and make it an event. you have some great ideas. nice decorations and good ideas for the task. over all i love it i am sure GGS will like it
  • curtmarinecurtmarine Posts: 2
    edited 01.05.2014
    Superawesome job space, hope ggs uses it. Once again, our fearless leader has done herself and superawesome co-op proud.
  • Prince Krishna2Prince Krishna2 Posts: 228
    edited 01.05.2014
    nice event idea

what about benny as super hero
  • CraigLeader (US1)CraigLeader (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 01.05.2014
    i am looking forward to it
  • ashley292ashley292 Posts: 231
    edited 01.05.2014
    Great Idea..It should really be put into action..!!
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 01.05.2014
    Looking forward to it, Space. We could all use some fresh events around the farm and this one sounds pretty interesting.

Good job to you and your crew. Pat yourselves on the back.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    edited 01.05.2014
    Really hope ggs makes this new event - super nice idea

Will love to do it
  • borana albania (INT1)borana albania (INT1) Posts: 1,945
    edited 01.05.2014
    I also really like this .
    Good job :thumbup:
  • SpeedyDog10SpeedyDog10 Posts: 258
    edited 01.05.2014
    Love it! :)
  • edited 01.05.2014
    I am glad so many people like our suggestion. Now I am just waiting to see what a CM will say, was hoping one would post in here today, but maybe tomorrow.
    nice event idea what about benny as super hero

Of course GGS could make Benny the Super Hero, but when it came down to it, since it says in task 6 how they got power from special effects, I thought Daniel would be the better character, since I thought he would have a better chance of knowing someone who does special effects.

Hmmmm, either I just think about this kinda stuff to much, or I really need a life, but either way I don't care. ;)

~Space~
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 01.05.2014
    Good ideas :) I like the chicken shooting lasers :) Maybe I can place that deco next to the super hero crop circle so that it looks like the chicken made the circles :D
  • khoulker (IN1)khoulker (IN1) Posts: 54
    edited 02.05.2014
    Great plan, ezio!! 8) So nice seeing all the great and positive feedback - we spent a lot of time and put much thought into this potential event, and would absolutely love to see it come to be!! Space - you have dazzled us again! Here's hoping the GGS folks love it as much as we do!!
    Best to you all,
    karleena
  • mystie71mystie71 Posts: 59
    edited 02.05.2014
    Fantastic idea Space!! I hope GGS considers this event .Great job to yr team:)
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 02.05.2014
    Haha, I like it :) Forwarded to the Game Design team ^^
  • wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 02.05.2014
    Thanks alot for forwarding it Latten! Hopefully it'll be in the game soon.
  • edited 02.05.2014
    I am glad you liked it Latten, and I can only hope the Game Design Team will like it to. My Co-op and I worked really hard on this, and would really like to see some sort of Super Hero Event in the game. Because honestly, who doesn't like Super Heroes?

~Space~

P.S. Thanks so much for the Title! :D
    edited 02.05.2014
    Thank you, Latten!! We are hoping everyone loves it as much as we do! ;) A new event would keep things lively and having some super new decos would sure be nice!! We had the best time coming up with all this, and I know everybody would enjoy a new challenge! Here's hoping....
    edited 02.05.2014
    What does the secretary do? Do you answer the phones and direct calls or something?
  • edited 02.05.2014
    Goodfella, since Kh sounds out the best messages, I have her sound out all the announcements in the co-op, like next researches, next projects, when to go check out our co-op blog for new info. She does a great job, and it saves me more time to get other stuff done in the co-op.

Now back on Topic, Super Hero Event, can't wait to see it in the game some day, hopefully, will be crossing my fingers. ;)

~Space~
    edited 02.05.2014
    Indeed...

Seems we are all a huge fan of this Super event idea, Space. Missing one gold decoration, though. Maybe some sort of "bat-cave" (super chicken cave) type thingy or a tractor souped up like the "bat-mobile". Back to the drawing board for one more deco idea.
  • edited 02.05.2014
    There is one Event that only has 3 decos, one gold and two dollars ones. So I only felt we needed 3, and honestly my co-op couldn't come up with anything else that sounded doable. Of course GGS could make as many Limited Edition Super Hero Event Deco as they want, we are just trying to spark some ideas in there heads.

~Space~
    edited 02.05.2014
    *typing out memo to Goodfella4*.... LOVE your 'batcave' deco idea...we need lots of new decos in the game, is my thinking. Very glad you are supportive of the event - thank you for your kind words!! And now, what type of music should I play as I put you on hold....oh, a secretary's work is never done.....8)
  • Uncle WillyUncle Willy Posts: 261
    edited 03.05.2014
    Good Idea SuperSpaceGirl and funny stuff. I too hope it happens
    edited 03.05.2014
    khoulker wrote: »
    *typing out memo to Goodfella4*.... LOVE your 'batcave' deco idea...we need lots of new decos in the game, is my thinking. Very glad you are supportive of the event - thank you for your kind words!! And now, what type of music should I play as I put you on hold....oh, a secretary's work is never done.....8)

Oh no, please don't put me on hold. I usually just hang up.

Wait... Ahhh I see what you did there. You just want me to hang up don't ya.? ; )

Right on.
    edited 03.05.2014
    i agree space :)
    edited 04.05.2014
    i agree space i am sure the design team will love it it is truley a great idea. thank you so much latten for forwarding it
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 04.05.2014
    Great to hear that the idea got forwarded :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file