Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Redeem Voucher

Comments

• bantry (GB1)bantry (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    edited 24.04.2014
    hi,same here,voucher wont work 4 me,either.whats going on.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 24.04.2014
    uksharon3 wrote: »
    ahh same here i got it for the one i dont buy gold on and no code on the one i did buy gold on yep another thing for the none gold buyers

I buy gold so you're wrong about it being for non gold buyers.

Its funny how the non gold buyers say "everything is for the gold buyers" and the gold buyers say "everything is or the non gold buyers"
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 24.04.2014
    Hey everyone,

I just got the confirmation that it's also possible to have no code in these e-mails.
    That's correct. Those are just to inform you about this milestone. :)

Regards,
    Steffi
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 24.04.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I just got the confirmation that it's also possible to have no code in these e-mails.
    That's correct. Those are just to inform you about this milestone. :)

Regards,
    Steffi
    so if you just get the email with no code does that mean you dont get the code at all ? thanks for checking it out
  • wilma79 (NL1)wilma79 (NL1) Posts: 312
    edited 24.04.2014
    I've got one e-mail, no vouchercode in there. I have an account on www (which I won't be playing anymore) and on nl1. My husband plays also on nl1 (GGS knows about this) and he didn't get an e-mail.
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 24.04.2014
    I guess some people get the reward, some do not. I have no code at all in my email, stinks, but oh well!!
  • Karlijn93Karlijn93 Posts: 17
    edited 24.04.2014
    I've got a problem. The email address that I uses is no longer working (it was a school mail, and I no longer go to that school). Is there another way that I can get this code?

On my other farm (www) I uses a still working email address, but I did't get any email.
  • Hedggie (US1)Hedggie (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    edited 24.04.2014
    ;( I didn't get lucky enough to even receive a code. GGS, do only select people receive this code? I almost never get an e-mail from you on anything and I've seen it here in the forums where many receive gifts of vouchers and/or gold.
  • MirahhMirahh Posts: 77
    edited 24.04.2014
    No code in my e-mail. It's ok.
    Free gifts are great, but you cannot "win" everything ;)
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 24.04.2014
    Exactly Mirahh-well put. :)
  • LeaderCharlie7LeaderCharlie7 Posts: 1
    edited 24.04.2014
    Mine did not work either, and after trying it disapeared. please fix this
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 24.04.2014
    uksharon3 wrote: »
    same here mine as no code either

same here mine as no code
  • WinnerMicheleewWinnerMicheleew Posts: 5
    edited 24.04.2014
    Click the plus sign next to your gold to add. A new window or tab will open. Go to the bottom of that page and click "Voucher" and paste the code in the box. Click redeem and you are done.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 24.04.2014
    Some of the e-mails are still on their way to you.

We send them out in batches, not all at once, have a little patience, please. :)
  • uiu234uiu234 Posts: 2
    edited 24.04.2014
    OK, got the e-mail, no code.
    Some say that one should not complain about free gifts etc but... I have been playing this game from the start. I tried to stay positive when they replaced the farm game I really loved and had spent hours playing each day with this one... And I have bought gold, not much (and thank God for that, because I am really angry for spending any money at all - YOU JUST DO NOT DISERVE IT).
    It is OK if everyone gets a different gift (tough 5 seeds of this and that and 500 gold compared to just 5 seeds of this is not nice at all; but a nice gift versus no gift at all is another story). I would have swolloved my pride if I had gotten those stupid rose seeds (I have more than 200 in stock already - I almost never plant them) but it would have been a gift.

Anyway even if you try to think of a compensation to all those angry players you are going to have this is a major PR flaw. Well, and I will never know because I will never log in to any GGS game ever again.

I would like to say that it was nice spending my time with you but... This ending is really bad. I do not wish you well.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 24.04.2014
    When McDonalds' does the Monopoly give away, there are several "you're not a winner tickets/stickers" . . . no one complains when they receive those. GGS has been upfront that not everyone is receiving a prize so why is this any different?
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 24.04.2014
    When McDonalds' does the Monopoly give away, there are several "you're not a winner tickets/stickers" . . . no one complains when they receive those. GGS has been upfront that not everyone is receiving a prize so why is this any different?

Exactly. There is zero obligation for GGS to give anyone anything.

If this is what makes someone decide to leave the game, they don't belong here in the first place.
  • Summers3Summers3 Posts: 103
    edited 24.04.2014
    Again a unfair decision by this company just saying...
  • stacy40 (US1)stacy40 (US1) US1 Posts: 62
    edited 24.04.2014
    Everybody in my co-op got email but me
    edited 24.04.2014
    stacy40 wrote: »

Nafaru says they are going out in batches - so you may get one yet . . . also make sure you check your spam folders.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 24.04.2014
    probably because they where offered them anyway win or lose.
  • QuendaraQuendara Posts: 6
    edited 24.04.2014
    I for mine and it worked perfectly the first time. 500 gold Hurray!!!!! Oh and flower seeds too. Thanks BG! I am really glad I updated my email :))
  • agueda3agueda3 Posts: 583
    edited 24.04.2014
    stacy40 wrote: »

Stacey check your spam/trash folder that's where i found my email for both servers .
    Thanks GGS , voucher did work for me in both farms.
  • nana28282nana28282 Posts: 133
    edited 24.04.2014
    I didn't get any email at all - with, or without a code, and only some members of my coop got emails with codes. the codes they received worked for them, but not when shared with others
    edited 24.04.2014
    nana28282 wrote: »
    I didn't get any email at all - with, or without a code, and only some members of my coop got emails with codes. the codes they received worked for them, but not when shared with others

due to the number of emails being sent - they are sending them out in batches . . . also check your spam folders and the reason they don't work when shared is because they are personalized.
  • Madilin9Madilin9 Posts: 25
    edited 24.04.2014
    I did not get one at all in my email which is current email on here I checked have been playing since 9/2013
  • neriux777neriux777 Posts: 161
    edited 24.04.2014
    One interesting fact...I have been playing this game on 2 servers from beginning and on the one I'm buying gold I didn't get any code, just one the one I don't buy it.
    Oh well I'm not going to complain about it,I got used to it already.

Happy farming maria, what you give to others, they give same to you.
  • edited 24.04.2014
    I didn't receive any vouchers in my email. It isn't fair. Please send me the vouchers as you did for others. My email address:

Post edited by Kat Nip: Please don't post your email in the forums
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 24.04.2014
    jackerivera, it's not a good idea to post your E-mail address, for obvious reasons.
  • big daddy90big daddy90 Posts: 29
    edited 24.04.2014
    I have not received any email or notice of voucher from GGS at all! This sucks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file