Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

indimidation

czar (GB1)czar (GB1) Posts: 23
thankyou all for your answers. i have gone to support. Coop name removed coop are sendingt me pranks. one is okay but not what they are doing.i hvae had three alrready from name removed . i am soon going to pack the game up. i cant take this.

Post edited by Kat Nip: I know it can be frustrating, but please don't name and shame
Post edited by czar (GB1) on

Comments

• jatoda2jatoda2 Posts: 36
    edited 18.04.2014
    they are also giving you karma points. that is a good thing. you can get stuff with those karma points
  • czar (GB1)czar (GB1) Posts: 23
    edited 18.04.2014
    oh i dont know about karma points., been to support, cant change my name. got to start all again/. i wont i am leaving this gameiftheyallowcoops like coop name removed intimidate someone. most of them are family the rest dont fit. i will not go in a coop again

Post edited by Kat Nip
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 18.04.2014
    People keep using the excuse that you get karma points but aren't the items that you buy with them like the pranks - you have to use them on someone else? I am asking because I don't know . . . have never really involved myself with this event because I never saw the point of it.
    edited 18.04.2014
    no i dont really want to know. dont want to play stupid games. done one on one thats getting at me but only small
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 18.04.2014
    People keep using the excuse that you get karma points but aren't the items that you buy with them like the pranks - you have to use them on someone else? I am asking because I don't know . . . have never really involved myself with this event because I never saw the point of it.

You can buy gifts or pranks with karma points but you have to use them on someone else's farm. You can't use them on your own farm. While getting free karma points to buy gifts/pranks is nice someone who is constantly being pranked isn't really getting any benefit from that other than gifting someone else. When their buildings, fields, etc. are being messed up they're actually getting a loss rather than any benefit in my opinion.

So, it seems to me, czar, you are being harassed by a bunch of jerks & it is really a shame that support won't do anything about it. I think in a situation such as this they should at the very least change your username for you.
  • TonyPlayer2 (AU1)TonyPlayer2 (AU1) Posts: 48
    edited 18.04.2014
    I totally agree with you jess_d. Well said
  • bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 19.04.2014
    But what did you do to make them mad at you ?? ?(
    edited 19.04.2014
    bustaa3 wrote: »
    But what did you do to make them mad at you ?? ?(

Does it really matter . . . they bullied this person to the point that they are quitting Big Farm . . . that is uncalled for no matter what set them off originally. In my opinion, there is no call for bullying regardless of your reasoning. It is just not necessary.
  • lyrachat2 (AU1)lyrachat2 (AU1) Posts: 70
    edited 19.04.2014
    uk, i can see the point of the gifting... and the occasional prank is ok i guess, like when ur in a mission and someone is using gold to get say 30xs more stuff so they can be #1, or you have a really high member leave your co-op and give an excuse that you really end up feeling sorry for them and then you see they joined a higher ranking co-op and lied to you...but bullying is still mean whether a person deserved it or not(referring to asking what czar did)
    i can't really see a point to the pranks, but all in all they only last like 15 mins and even if you would get them in a mission...you aren't losing anything....but being bombarded is cruel, getting 1 - 5, someone is trying to make a point i guess...

but the gaining karma points is a crock because yes you were right, you don't benefit from those yourself except to get free gifts(if you got gifts) or free pranks(same deal, got pranked) to use on someone else, i assume they mean u can use them on who got u, if Karma is meant literally...

i just don't see a real point in even offering them

but uk...if your being bombarded, noone knows if you are online but your own co-op...so turn off the game for a few days and let them all waste their money on harrassing u when you aren't even there, they should get tired of it in a day or so as most bullies do, u earn the karma points(maybe get on and do a few harvests and field changes so ur farm looks different like u were playing. and yes Big Farms should be able to tell your harrassers to stop or be blocked, or even if they would add a way to block senders like u can block messages
    edited 19.04.2014
    yes sorry. thankyou
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 19.04.2014
    [...]
    but the gaining karma points is a crock because yes you were right, you don't benefit from those yourself except to get free gifts(if you got gifts) or free pranks(same deal, got pranked) to use on someone else, i assume they mean u can use them on who got u, if Karma is meant literally...[...]

You do know you can buy gifts from prank karma and pranks from gift karma, right? You get one karma point each time you got gifted or pranked - does not matter which one was played on you. Once you have 3 karma points you can choose from a small lucky charm (gift) or a small hoodoo (prank) which both cost 3 points. Or you can save up for the large version of both that cost 10 points. Just to avoid confusion on this point :)
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 19.04.2014
    I agree with the other players this is not the place to bully anyone...no where is it necessary, but a friendly game and place to try to relax is totally uncalled for and should be stopped. Be safe and hug your friends and loved ones...every one can use a hug...and they are free to give and pay back huge rewards....
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    edited 19.04.2014
    If one doesn't have a cooperative and their old co-op or someone else is constantly pranking them I can see why it'd be annoying. Personally I'd not mind Karma points like I've said before - but that's because I know many nice players I wouldn't mind gifting. It's understandable that a more "solo" player might not care about the karma points, because revenge might not bring them any joy, nor does it give them back the time lost while cleaning up the mess made by the constant prankers.

I hope support can do something about it or that the harassers give up, and you don't have to give up Big Farm. =)
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 19.04.2014
    Irish30 wrote: »
    Czar5...wish you were in US 1 would give you a gift to lift your spirits...but that's not the point. I agree with the other players this is not the place to bully anyone...no where is it necessary, but a friendly game and place to try to relax is totally uncalled for and our "SUPPORT" should get off their behinds and do something about it...NOW. Be safe and hug your friends and loved ones...every one can use a hug...and they are free to give and pay back huge rewards....
    i totally agree and as i have said before this naughty or nice maybe funny to some but used as a revenge is not the way to use it this needs to be sorted out either changed in a way that members can block it been sent to them or remove it personally i would not waste money on it.
    edited 19.04.2014
    Thankyou. Wish i was there too. Czar
    edited 19.04.2014
    czar5 wrote: »
    Thankyou. Wish i was there too. Czar

If you still want to play the game (but you need to start brand new), you can make an account on the US server or the WWW server by switching the flag at the bottom of the log in screen.
  • Braampie2Braampie2 Posts: 7
    edited 19.04.2014
    czar5 wrote: »
    thankyou all for your answers. i have gone to support. Coop name removed coop are sendingt me pranks. one is okay but not what they are doing.i hvae had three alrready from name removed . i am soon going to pack the game up. i cant take this.

Post edited by Kat Nip: I know it can be frustrating, but please don't name and shame

Hi czar
    I think it is fair to give the unedited version. You were removed from a coop for being offensive and rude to numerous members. Coop members including me tried to help you and advise you that your behaviour would not be accepted as we do not tolerate such behaviour. The last straw was when you mocked and taunted a member who is still in recovery after having had a heart attack, You were then removed. You put pranks on some coop members farms and continued to send offensive pm's to coop members. Yes you did get pranked back, That is not intimidation. As for you stating most of the members are family members, it is not the case. Most members have had to block you due to your rants and abusive. This is the first time it has happened within our coop

I don't know why you are have still kept your name in the application box if you were that unhappy. I do hope that you find happiness in your farming, it is however unlikely if you hold a distorted view, and do not like to receive what you dish out. Do not prank others if you do not want to be pranked back
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 19.04.2014
    Ooooh the plot thickens :D:D
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 19.04.2014
    There are always at least two sides to a story. For me, this thread brings up the whole question of the "pranks" and whether they belong in this game. One of my co-op members gave me a gift this morning, which was a very nice surprise. But what useful purpose do the pranks serve? It seems to me that they have a high potential for hurt feelings and misunderstandings.
    edited 19.04.2014
    I couldn't agree more! I don't really like the pranks :S
    edited 19.04.2014
    i did not know how to play pranks let alone do one. only one small one when i learnt. i also dont want to come back. i want you to leave me alone. i was not rude. i just stated a saying because i was hurt. i have had a dozen pranks. dont try to look good. i sent one small one. i cant afford it like you top knotchs. you dont like beginners and you dont make them welcome. everyone needs help in beginning. you need to get your story straight. name removed started with holding up my mill everyday. you cant know what others are doing to me.

Post edited by Kat Nip
  • bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 19.04.2014
    Now that makes sense..for a coop thats just trying to do good in the game to start pranking a player for no reason doesnt really sound right to me . thats why i asked .. 8)
    edited 19.04.2014
    I have also had an heart attack and nearly another over this. dont try to make yourselves look good. you are all ganging up on a newcomer. this is very distressing for me. you know i did not play pranks.
    edited 19.04.2014
    Anyone want to help me say good bye to this thread when Kat comes in? :)
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 19.04.2014
    Anyone want to help me say good bye to this thread when Kat comes in? :)

I think it's time for this thread to be locked, or whatever they do here in this forum. It's a personal dispute and there doesn't seem to be anything gained by continuing it here.
  • paulg (GB1)paulg (GB1) Posts: 5
    edited 19.04.2014
    The problem is, that as bustaa3 first said, there are two sides to every story. Someone (nameless) put 50,000 gold to enable membership to increase, to allow Czar to join their coop. When she joined the same player put 30,000 gold to enable another 2 places to be available in coop. Czar wrote you must have more money than sense, to put 30,000 gold, on coop chat, and that it is only a game. she responded with she always speaks her mind and some other not nice things. She was removed, and given a prank, to which she wrote, not a nice mail. Every time she write she was pranked again. But verbal abuse (not offensive I may add) has only come from her.
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    edited 19.04.2014
    I'm sorry but if that's all true, I wouldn't tolerate a gold-basher in a co-op either. There is no reason what so ever to start whining when someone is willing to put their hard-earned gold into the cooperative. It might also come as a shock to some newcomers but - newsflash: it's unavoidable.

If you want to advance anywhere past FIFTEEN (15) members you already need a few thousand gold for that only, just saying. If it's such a huge issue to some that cooperatives do need gold to get to the higher benefits, they should just not be in one - the game is perfectly playable alone, without being in a co-op.

And yeah, this thread is most likely getting locked as soon as the mods are up and at work. :') Y'all should just send tickets and hope that whoever is the liar here gets their share of karma (lol).
    Also, the community is really sweet; it's nice that most people's first impression is always "poor guy, I feel sorry for him" in stead of automatically assume they are lying, even if they were. That's what I love about Big Farm. :3
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 19.04.2014
    Pingo42 wrote: »
    There are always at least two sides to a story. For me, this thread brings up the whole question of the "pranks" and whether they belong in this game. One of my co-op members gave me a gift this morning, which was a very nice surprise. But what useful purpose do the pranks serve? It seems to me that they have a high potential for hurt feelings and misunderstandings.

actually we love the pranks in our coop. we have a ton of fun with them. The graphics are awesome. Love them. Of course we don't do it to harm one another. That is a different story entirely.
  • paulg (GB1)paulg (GB1) Posts: 5
    edited 19.04.2014
    Sure rie223, if the big bods prank me, I always thank them. This is the best way to get them to stop. I think the pranks are so funny, in a game, and invite all of you to prank me.:)
  • Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 19.04.2014
    I agree Paulg. Prank me if you want to.

Rie, I guess not everyone is as luck as we are to have a great team.
This discussion has been closed.