Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Daily Spud - NEWS - on discord https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/11236309348314154

Comments

• kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 16.04.2014
    Sports section update
    I will be posting the players list and the positions later this week
    Also, coming soon is a list of games.
  • Sue-ana (US1)Sue-ana (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    edited 16.04.2014
    Bakery, Bugs and The Bewildered

I stopped by the Bakery to see what was new. Chef O'mlet said he is finally making a turnover with profit mostly due to The Turnovers.
    While I was there I noticed bugs, many bugs not just a few. They were skittering everywhere and getting into everything. Chef O'mlet looked at me and shrugged a look of distaste on his face but said "they came with the bakery and they were free."
    I took a few pictures so I would have evidence and sat down at a table to continue looking around. I was thinking free is good yes but bugs in a bakery must somehow be cutting into profits.I am very sure they are not delivering any happiness.
    The giant eggs and the new bakery and bugs all arrived at the same time. I hope the rabbit that has been spotted is not Bugs Bunny... that would answer a few questions I am sure.

Just than Billy Bob came in with a jar in his hand and started collecting bugs like it was an every day thing. Well for him saving and counting worms is an everyday thing so I guess he can care for the bugs too. Than I realized something!!! Why did I not think of this before from first day I was on the farm..."Hidding the Bugs" yes someone has hidden all the bugs in the Bakery!! I have solved the mystery. When Billy Bob opened the door to leave about 50 bugs quickly skittered out the door and spread all over farms. I sighed thinking I would be soon getting some complaints about bugs all over the farms.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 16.04.2014
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    :)
    :) Clear and sunny!........Quick, nobody's guarding the ice cream truck! :rolleyes:
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  • cjj (US1)cjj (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 16.04.2014
    Betsy Rockbottom reporting outside Big Farm. I am here talking with Omar the deal maker who is very upset. What seems to be the problem. "Problem, just look around you. This area used to be a nice pastoral setting, now it is so busy with people coming and going and not one single porta-potty. not one! Sometimes we have 3 or 4 vehicles with people wandering all over the place. I used to be able to slip behind the barn over there, but now with all of these people wandering around.....well, it just isnt right. The twins, that bank lady, the little blonde girl that cant keep track of her bees, dont they deserve a porta-potty too?" "Some of us stick around here for quite a while. we need facilities. After all, they can build a useless airport, they should be able to deliever a porta-potty." Well, Omar, I think this an issue we should bring to the village attention. It certainly could become a health issue. Betsy Rockbottom reporting from Big Farm.
  • freerange (US1)freerange (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 16.04.2014
    SOCIETY PAGE

Heartbreak in the Singles Scene

Silo Sam is devastated. It appears that before he could get his sports car, before he had even seen the garage, the pretty girl in the Fairy tale castle took up with a guy in a red pick-up truck. His heart was broken when he heard her say, "Oh, Benny, everything you have to offer is just Super." "How can I compete with that," Sam sighed. "The man has a Mystery box!"
    edited 16.04.2014
    Follow up question for Betsy Rockbottom - Has Mayor Manewer been contacted regarding the porta-potty situation?
    edited 16.04.2014
    Mayor Manewer thought it was a crappy idea. Smells like a budget issue to me. B R
    edited 16.04.2014
    FARMER SAM HITS ROCKBOTTOM.....from the newsdesk at the Daily Spud, this just in:
    Reporter Betsy Rockbottom's vehicle was hit in the side by Farmer Sam today as she was heading out to cover a story about a gold stike at the nearby mine. There were no injuries, but both Ms. Rockbottoms vehicle and Farmer Sam's blue tractor sustained damage. When asked what happened, Farmer Sam said he was distracted by the dead calm water...not a ripple, not a seagull, just eerie dead still waters. Ms. Rockbottom said she would be asking the town council to consider a traffic light at the corner of Gourmet Farm and Flower Farm road. "When the FAA gives final approval for that dang airport to open, the traffic will be unbearable...vehicles in the dozens will be milling around here."

We in the news room will keep you informed because you know.... the Spud has "eyes" everywhere.
    edited 17.04.2014
    Sporting News update
    The following is the final cut of the hockey team
    The Mighty Duxz
    20 Players
    1 The Wolfman - Goaltender
    2 Porkee The Pig - Goaltender
    3 Daffee The Duck - Forward
    4 Bugz Bunnee - Forward
    5 Underdog - Forward
    6 Fred Flintstone - Forward
    7 Scooby Doo - Forward
    8 Barney Rubble - Forward
    9 Mighty Mouse - Forward
    10 Deenoh - Forward
    11 Wiley E Coyote - Forward
    12 Dick Dasterdly - Forward
    13 Magilla Gorilla - Forward
    14 Marvin The Martian -- Forward
    15 Tonee The Tiger - Defenseman
    16 Peter Purrfect - Defenseman
    17 The Road Runner -Defenseman
    18 Chicken Hawk - Defenseman
    19 Sylvester The Cat - Defenseman
    20 Speedy Gonzales - Defenseman
    Head Coach – Dracula
    Assistant Coach - Dick Dasterdly

If there is anyone that would like to be employed by the team, make sure you leave a message

Last thing, if anyone wants to send a preliminary logo design, include it here
  • boy18boy18 Posts: 10
    edited 17.04.2014
    Missing Eggs.
    Mechanical Joe was in his workshop designing an egg finder, when the tall slim farm worker (Carl) knocked on the door.

"Do you have a new spade?... I was digging in the wild flowers and the handle broke".
    "what" exclaimed Joe "Which field were you in?"
    "I was near the wishing well, in the level 5 field" said Carl.
    "lets go" said Joe, sprinting out of the workshop as fast as his feet could carry him.
    Carl and Joe reached the spot and Joe began digging with his screw driver at a furious pace, uncovering used bags of fertiliser and chicken bones. Joe paused for breath and Carl exclaimed" keep digging until the time limit's up and the fat lady sings".

"no" said Joe " I'll wait for the Easter bunny to help me,.. I called Him on my Blackberry and I expect the fairytale tower to release Him from its dungeon prison".

"What.. no way" said Carl "the bunny is up on Chocolate theft charges....
    (TO BE CONTINUED...)
    edited 17.04.2014
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    :) Clear and sunny!...........Who needs Doppler !?! :D
  • wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 17.04.2014
    :) Clear and sunny!...........Who needs Doppler !?! :D

Fire that guy! He uses witchcraft and is in league with a sorceress! His reports are always accurate, which is proof he uses black magic and his facial expressions are an acknowledgment that he is part of the dark side! I'd rather than look at those expressions which look like a cow stampede went over them! Get rid of him, I say! Get rid of him!
    edited 17.04.2014
    Yeah, fire that idiot.......oh,wait a minute........NEVER MIND! :S
  • ndf (US1)ndf (US1) Posts: 151
    edited 17.04.2014
    lol, wow

So that how john got the weather reports right
    edited 17.04.2014
    Yeah, fire that idiot.......oh,wait a minute........NEVER MIND! :S

He definitely is an idiot. Don't be fooled by that worried/crying face. Fire that idiot!
    edited 17.04.2014
    I confuse on why John should be fire is it because he look creepy, use witchcraft or a idiot
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 17.04.2014
    No!!!!!! John! Don't go :( Please........ The world of Big farm needs you! Please don't go!! Pleasssse!
  • edited 17.04.2014
    I am with Ezio on this one, John don't go! The weather reports are one of my favorite parts of this news paper!

~Space~
    edited 17.04.2014
    PEACE!

:D:love::D:love::D:love::D:love::D:love::D:love:D
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 18.04.2014
    Breaking news . . .

Okay, truthfully, there is no breaking news at the moment. It is relatively quiet in Big Farm tonight, so grab a peach ice tea and a fruit cake or two from the bakery and head out to one of the many picnic areas and enjoy the night sky (which is sunny and clear - thanks John for the accurate weather report again). Or if the picnic area is not calling your name, grab a couple of almond muffins and some apple cider and go look through one of the many telescopes available to look at the stars in the clear and sunny night sky.
    edited 18.04.2014
    Sometimes No News is Good News
    edited 18.04.2014
    PEACE!

:D:love::D:love::D:love::D:love::D:love::D:love:D

Now THAT is plain gross!
    edited 18.04.2014
    Betsy Rockbottom reporting outside the town hall: I am here today reporting on the announcement from Mayor Manewer that a new telescope project will be started costing taxpayers from 10 to 100 million dollars. Residents are outraged at the cost of the small telescope. Many feel that it is just a ruse to shift funds to an overseas development company. That company was busy with a few projects in our area that have gone dormant. Speculation has it that this telescope project will help fund those abandoned developments. After all, how could a very very small telescope really cost tens of millions of dollars. We will keep you informed because...The daily Spud...has eyes everywhere! BR
    edited 18.04.2014
    Thank You, Betsy! Great reporting! We have to keep those politicians under the telescope......I mean MICROSCOPE! :)
    edited 18.04.2014
    wahaj, now you just being mean,lol
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 18.04.2014
    Actual proof that there is something fishy going on in Big Farm universe . . . this reporter stopped at the local market on her way home last night to buy a dozen eggs from one of the local farmer's chicken coop. When I got home, I opened up the carton and found this.

Attachment not found.

These are not natural colored eggs! What is going on? Genetic experiments, alien chickens, bored Easter bunny? All of the above?
    edited 19.04.2014
    Wow, so many great stories! Thanks everyone for making me laugh :-)
    edited 21.04.2014
    Where is that weatherman? I might as well be sowing tooth brushes in my fields without those reports! Nothing's coming out right! I need that weather man and his reports! And what in hell happened to all those gonnabe writers? Farm life is getting a little boring............
    edited 21.04.2014
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    :) CLEAR AND SUNNY.........(large print for the elderly) and wahaj :)
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I1mVWe5.jpg
    This picture has already been found and quoted.
    edited 21.04.2014
    sorry wahaj, i am on vacation for the hard work i done for the news [ not really]
Sign In to comment.