Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Daily Spud - NEWS - on discord https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/11236309348314154

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 12.04.2014
    You must be mistaken, George! I said sunny and clear! Better look again. (The masked editor strikes again!) lol :D
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 12.04.2014
    Advertisement: Tired of waiting for Steve like he's Santa? (He sure is moulded fr the job ;)) Well wait no more! With my new invention you can choose to either
    a)Clone him a million times for everyone OR
    b)Tie him up and order him to do work.

Hurry up and order now! It's only for 1,000,000 gold! Hurry up while supplies last :D

Complaint: Can we fire the forecast guy? I don't like him he looks creepy ;)
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 13.04.2014
    Advertisement: Tired of waiting for Steve like he's Santa? (He sure is moulded fr the job ;)) Well wait no more! With my new invention you can choose to either
    a)Clone him a million times for everyone OR
    b)Tie him up and order him to do work.

Hurry up and order now! It's only for 1,000,000 gold! Hurry up while supplies last :D

Um, if we choose option B, then option A is void and there is only one supply right? That may be worth a million gold but the thing is I only have 200 . . . can we deal?

:)
  • ndf (US1)ndf (US1) Posts: 151
    edited 13.04.2014
    Missing person

please find Farmer Abby, she disappear after her farm is destroyed, the reward for finding her is 5,000 gold
    edited 13.04.2014
    Complaint: Can we fire the forecast guy? I don't like him he looks creepy ;)[/QUOTE]

lol
  • CupKateCupKate Posts: 203
    edited 13.04.2014
    LOL ndf I think his face expressions are a little freeeaaaaky. :D
    edited 13.04.2014
    Who doesn't want free items? There is a report going around about a voucher code that will give you 100 gold and a playhouse tree. After verifying that the code actually works, our investigative team went to work to figure out where this mysterious code came from. Facebook was quickly ruled out but it was soon discovered that a German website is giving it away as a thank you promotion if you visit their gaming website.
    edited 14.04.2014
    Freaky, you say? How about this? 8| or this? :p or even this! :wacko: Consider yourselves lucky!
  • wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 14.04.2014
    Freaky, you say? How about this? 8| or this? :p or even this! :wacko: Consider yourselves lucky!

I probably won't sleep tonight. Fire that guy!
  • freerange (US1)freerange (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 14.04.2014
    Wildflowers Make a Comeback!

It seems wildflower production on the Main farm is on the rise. Ida Periwinkle of the Wildflower Preservation Society is thrilled. "The foreman told us we are on a mission to grow as many wildflowers as possible," she declared. "We are even allowed to use some of the humus and 1 gold coin!" Workers were told if they did well with this activity they would be getting a garage and some cool new things to go in it. Johnny the tractor polisher is hoping for a shiny new green one. Silo Sam has more elaborate dreams. "I'm hoping for a bright red sports car to impress that pretty girl who lives in the Fairy tale castle," he said with a wink. Billy Bob's face brightened at this comment, but whether it is the car or the girl that peaked his interest is unknown. He was unable to comment due to the speed at which he was devouring apple turnovers.
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 15.04.2014
    The idea of a newspaper for Big Farm Is an awesome idea, one thing I would like to know, where is the comics sections and sports sections?
    edited 15.04.2014
    kbahr0072 wrote: »
    The idea of a newspaper for Big Farm Is an awesome idea, one thing I would like to know, where is the comics sections and sports sections?

I believe there are several contributors who supply the comedy . . . but as for sports, I think we are looking for a reporter for that section . . . if you are interested :) Hmmm . . . sport team names for Big Farm: the Wildflowers, the Dandelions, the Honeydews . . . the Ducks, the Donkeys, the Pigs, the Chickens, the Honeybees, the Cows . . . I think we need to think on this one here . . . any more ideas?
    edited 15.04.2014
    How about the Mighty Dux?

That was the quickest thing I could think uv

A couple potential members of the team

Porkee Pig
    Daffee the Duck
    Bugz Bunnee

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • Sue-ana (US1)Sue-ana (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    edited 15.04.2014
    Posting Guidelines For The Daily Spud

Everyone is welcome to post stories but please follow these guidelines.
    -Stories should to be related to the game. No real world stuff.

- Please do not post Links that are out of Big Farm

-Stories should be lighthearted and fun. It is ok to poke fun at the game, and how we feel about things, but it should not be too pointed.

In the interest of creating a recognizable community of players and events, it is ok to use characters and reference story lines created by other writers, unless those writers express they do not wish you to do so.

Thank you all for your support in Posting and also reading The Daily Spud
    edited 15.04.2014
    kbahr0072 wrote: »
    How about the Mighty Dux?

That was the quickest thing I could think uv

A couple potential members of the team

Porkee Pig
    Daffee the Duck
    Bugz Bunnee

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button

We could also go with the Fruit Cakes, the Apple Pies, the Almond Muffins . . . but I think we probably shouldn't use the Apple Turnovers for a sports' team, especially football, soccer, or basketball teams. Probably should avoid the Honey Creams too . . . although their cheer could be "We will cream you." :)

Kbahr - I blame you completely for opening the door to this creative thinking activity - this late at night.
    edited 15.04.2014
    Ezio here and due to popular request, today I'll be bringing you all the sports news from every corner of Big farm :)

Today's headlines, no surprise the flower farm Lavenders went against the Main farm wild flowers in a soccer match. It was a very interesting match and the wild flowers ended up winning 3-2....... A lot of fouls on both sides but the worst by far was team Lavender using gold to speed up their attack but team Lavender was not charged or given a foul. When Referee rose seeds was asked why he did not give the foul, he quickly made a runn for his car but not before accidentaly dropping a small bottle of essence of lavender due to which he is now facing corruption charges the maximum penalty of which is planting and harvesting..... A very painful process. Well that's all the sports and sports related gossip I have today, thanks for reading :)
    edited 15.04.2014
    Giant Bubble?

I interviewed the Twigg Triplets they were telling me that they wanted to go play by the water where the boats are. They could see it from their farm but had never been down there.Setting off early this morning they walked to the fence and were trying to climb over it and they were held back by an invisible shield. Tammy Twigg said it was like a bubble of air holding her back. Tanya Twigg said she started to dig under the fence and again hit the same invisible shield. Terry Twigg said he picked some corn from the nearby field and tossed it at the space above the fence and it bounced back hitting Tanya square in the side of the head.
    Turns out she got an ear of corn instead of a swim
    Well some people have reported they were told they were trespassing on their farm and these triplets can't seem to leave the farm. Something is brewing in the air I am sure and I will update this story when I have more info.

Sue-ana Reporting for The Daily Spud News
  • Farmerkevin007GFarmerkevin007G Posts: 1
    edited 15.04.2014
    Good afternoon fellow sports enthusiasts and welcome to my weekly report of sporting events. I have recently been made aware of the creation of our first sports team, The Mighty Duxz. The team has been formed due to the lack of any representation of us in the sporting community and just the first part in our total domination in the arena of sports.

Recruiting began on April 13 2014 and is being headed up by Wang CHang OOlah Kang. He is scouring Hollywood and Beverly Hills looking for the best of the best, those willing to represent our farm. These individuals have willingly joined with the expectation of a total triumph over all teams that they compete against. In return for their valuable service they have been given a sign on bonus of 1o decorations to be used, 100% happiness, and all the farm expansions they want, with an added bonus of 10,000 gold upon winning the Stanley cup. They will receive a monthly salary of $50,000 with 10,000 units of wildflowers, corn, cabbage, and wheat each.

The uniforms have not been designed or made, but with a staff 10 personnel not being used on my farm, Headed by Johnny Come Lately, are hard at work rectifying the situation.

The Team, is headed by two well known celebrities and was previously employed by Disney, MGM, Universal and various other studios.

When the team is finalized we will post the team roster and positions, until that time thank you for reading this article.
    edited 15.04.2014
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    :) Clear and sunny!........For the correct temperature,please check your thermostat. :D
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    edited 15.04.2014
    Thank you all for the great Reporting I am loving the Sports section. John you surely have marked your spot as " The Weather Man". I must say you do a great job reporting it You always make it very clear with your sunny personality :):)
    edited 15.04.2014
    I will be taking over the sports section my buddy got it started with my help and I will be doing the reporting at least every other week or sooner

An update to the sports, I have the people lined up, but they are confused as to which sport they want to play, they are awesome in every single sport from tiddly winks to checkers, badmitton, hockey, football, table tennis, etc, you get the point. The only problem right now is they can't decide what to play

My sports team line up will be reported immediately on facebook and transposed here at a more convenient time
    edited 16.04.2014
    Can you report weather for sporting events?
    edited 16.04.2014
    A quick preview of my Coach and assistant coach for the Mighty Ducx Dwackula and Dick Dasturdly, An Awesome pair only problem is they can only play night games when Dwacula is coaching. And a side note Dwacula has to be kept under surveillance when bleeding is involved, he tends to drool
    edited 16.04.2014
    update urgent must read
    i have been able to secure wolfman as part of the team, every since the blood red moon last night he has been on a tear. A quote from him "blood moon good"
    edited 16.04.2014
    i really wish i could of seen the blood moon last night, but it only seem around 1: 50am something
    edited 16.04.2014
    I guess we also need a classifieds section so here goes nothing.

Wanted: Capable hands that can work on a farm for minimum wages. When you get to my farm you won't even need the wages when you see my decorations! I am currently expanding residence allowing me to hire 5 more people! Yes that's right! Only 5 spots people! Hired employees will work on my fields which shouldn't be such a problem soon because they're being upgraded! Monthly salary: 5000 $ excluding seed price, housing, water and electricity and of course, all the fresh air you can breath :)

edited 16.04.2014

Wanted: Capable hands that can work on a farm for minimum wages. When you get to my farm you won't even need the wages when you see my decorations! I am currently expanding residence allowing me to hire 5 more people! Yes that's right! Only 5 spots people! Hired employees will work on my fields which shouldn't be such a problem soon because they're being upgraded! Monthly salary: 5000 $ excluding seed price, housing, water and electricity and of course, all the fresh air you can breath :)

An additional perk - a giant arrow will follow you around and steal whatever it is you are carrying - including your cash but don't worry the quality of the decorations make up for it.
  • wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 16.04.2014

An additional perk - a giant arrow will follow you around and steal whatever it is you are carrying - including your cash but don't worry the quality of the decorations make up for it.

You guys make laugh so hard!
    edited 16.04.2014
    Breaking News:

There has been much confusion on many farms today and our reporter went out to one of the affected farms to get an eyewitness account. Sally Mae who is one of the workers hired at this particular farm was willing to talk to us. "I was just standing there admiring the two fairy towers like I normally do before I start my chores and all of a sudden they vanished. In the place of one, a house showed up. Ten additional workers walked out the door and I greeted them like I normally do when these new ones hire in, giving them the new hire orientation. Then suddenly right beside the house, another chicken coop appeared. Five of the new workers standing there talking to me suddenly disappeared into the chicken coop. Then suddenly they were right back beside us and the chicken coop disappeared. As we stood there in confusion, all ten new workers disappeared along with their house. And THEN the two fairy towers were back like nothing had happened. I think it was a total of 15 minutes from them disappearing to them reappearing. And no one will believe me." We believe you Sally Mae, because these reports have been popping up all over Big Farm universe. What is happening? Will we ever find out?
    edited 16.04.2014
    The players have finally been chosen, I have been talking to other players and managers of teams we can compete against and the final decision is for a hockey team. Even tho it is an off season league everyone is excited. The only wrinkles in the oinkment is that Bugz Bunny wants carrot, Marvin the Martian object to the Alien Out of this world event, and Porkee the pig wants us to keep producing only pig feed. They are a few of the players chosen but that is only a quick preview of some of the personalities. Hopefully a compromise can be reached to satisfy everyone on the team with minimal objects.
Sign In to comment.