Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - April 14th - Mission rework - Discussion

Comments

• John tehJohn teh Posts: 8
    edited 14.04.2014
    Because of this new mission rework I decided to continue to play. ^_^ However, without this revamped really cannot play and not meaning to top up gold because definitely will lose every single mission to compete with high level players with high level field even use gold to accelerate crops.
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 14.04.2014
    what is the exact time of the update? Anytime soon??
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 14.04.2014
    its supposed to start sometime from -20 min ago till 1 hour and 40 minutes from now
    i bet itll be postponed to tomorrow though :love:
  • John tehJohn teh Posts: 8
    edited 14.04.2014
    I think the certificate can use to exchange things ^_^ for instance, XP, dollars......
    edited 14.04.2014
    innovative idea John
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 14.04.2014
    here we go
    :whistling:
    edited 14.04.2014
    yooohooooooooooo
  • Attaiza (GB1)Attaiza (GB1) Posts: 23
    edited 14.04.2014
    would we get the time back to finish last task of the EVENT?
    They always do everything during an event. So annoying.
    Architect comes in the middle of the event when you need everything on the main farm and cant put it on upgrade for 2 days.
    And updates happen during events when you are trying to finish the tasks. Just plain annoying.
  • danther2danther2 Posts: 56
    edited 14.04.2014
    no bakery changes...
    edit: this is a displaye problem
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 14.04.2014
    I'm pretty sure the pricing changed. It's look like it from what I can see.
  • Brienna (NL1)Brienna (NL1) Posts: 23
    edited 14.04.2014
    Bakery is no longer giving me pop-ups. Anyone else have that problem?
    And refreshing coop-project doesn't work anymore...
  • MummoPlayer (SKN1)MummoPlayer (SKN1) Posts: 20
    edited 14.04.2014
    During the upgrade, I had a growing barley. I sow the field and added four to the mold (soil), I still got only 54 barley from each of the field after the update. ?(
  • bøffe (SKN1)bøffe (SKN1) Posts: 383
    edited 14.04.2014
    Brienna3 wrote: »
    Bakery is no longer giving me pop-ups. Anyone else have that problem?

Yes same here, no pop up from bakery....
    edited 14.04.2014
    maxiroy2 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the pricing changed. It's look like it from what I can see.
    it didnt on the international server...
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 14.04.2014
    bøffe3 wrote: »
    Yes same here, no pop up from bakery....

Already forwarded, thank you guys!

Timo
    edited 14.04.2014
    the mission is a mess, there are so many bugs i cant even count...
  • FarmingGamerFarmingGamer Posts: 107
    edited 14.04.2014
    humus counts on fields and when u harvest u will get the correct amounts.display error
    edited 14.04.2014
    Jup. Here as well, my humus is used, but it's not counting on the field, so I've just thrown it away :S

Edit: humus is working just fine, it's just not showing, display bug :s
  • hammy671 (GB1)hammy671 (GB1) Posts: 13
    edited 14.04.2014
    many bugs in this update.
    Gourmet Farm specially. Prices have changed but it doesn't show when the harvest is ready in the bakery (pop-up)
    Also I want my premium humus back :cursing:
  • Dimeptr (INT1)Dimeptr (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    edited 14.04.2014
    My composter on main farm produces only one humus, even though I have started 7.
    I have already collected 1 humus even though I'm sure I have started production of more than one
    edited 14.04.2014
    I noticed that too Farminggamer. It did show the proper amount (when you use humus) when I collected my corn though.
    edited 14.04.2014
    Brienna3 wrote: »
    Jup. Here as well, my humus is used, but it's not counting on the field, so I've just thrown it away :S

Just check it when you collect. My corn said 21 even though I used humus and when I collected it showed 32.
    edited 14.04.2014
    Thanks :-) I already edited my post because I saw that as well :-) Just a display bug.
  • FarmingGamerFarmingGamer Posts: 107
    edited 14.04.2014
    maxiroy2 wrote: »
    I noticed that too Farminggamer. It did show the proper amount (when you use humus) when I collected my corn though.

Yeah my coop member harvested lavender and even it showed 35 still got the right amount.so display error.will edit my post
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 14.04.2014
    My main farm displays are a mess....I just put in corn for 16 feed in mill and its telling me 10. I also put in enough dung to produce 20 rounds of fert and its telling me 10......is this just a display error??? I don't want to be wasting dung and produce and not getting what I should be from it.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 14.04.2014
    gizmo222 wrote: »
    My main farm displays are a mess....I just put in corn for 16 feed in mill and its telling me 10. I also put in enough dung to produce 20 rounds of fert and its telling me 10......is this just a display error??? I don't want to be wasting dung and produce and not getting what I should be from it.

I have been getting the right amounts off of everything so yes so far a display error.
  • SpeedyDog10SpeedyDog10 Posts: 258
    edited 14.04.2014
    hammy671 wrote: »
    many bugs in this update. Gourmet Farm specially. Prices have changed but it doesn't show when the harvest is ready in the bakery (pop-up)

I would like to make a suggestion - each time GGS do an upgrade, they (GGS) give out free 5,000 gold (at least) to all players, to reward and compensate. It is after all the players who are doing their jobs for them - finding/reporting bugs, testing the system, giving feedbacks to improve substandard quality of the upgrades etc ... hehehe.
  • edited 14.04.2014
    Guys..the 14th April update has some issues with showing no. of feeds or produce in Mills or silos..hope that u guys can fix this soon.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 14.04.2014
    We'll hotfix in a few minutes, a lot of the issues should be resolved then :) Thank you all for your input on everything :)
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 14.04.2014
    I want the option to DELETE back, this is so frustrating. MODS PLEASE DELETE, it doubled up my post when I just wanted to edit it.
Sign In to comment.