Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

A Happy Place

GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
edited 21.08.2014 in The Chicken Coop
Not sure if a thread has already started similar to this one - I tried to search and right now a whole lot of threads come up with a variation of happy in them for some reason :S

There has been a lot of negativity on the forum lately that it is making me depressed since I still thoroughly enjoy the game regardless of the hiccups of lately and therapists say that when you are depressed you need to go to your happy place mentally so that is what I am creating here . . . a happy place. A place to post something that has made you happy today. Or finish off this quote "I am happy today because . . . " I will start off.

I am happy today because for the third day straight we had seasonal or even above seasonal high temperatures and abundant sunshine. I am optimistic that Spring has finally arrived in Indiana. 8)
Post edited by GeorgenollieUse on

Comments

• edited 02.04.2014
    I am happy today because I got to spend another day with my family that I never get to see. To bad I have to leave tomorrow, but then I will be happy because I get to go home. :)

~Space~
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 02.04.2014
    I'm happy today because I get to see my grandkids everyday and my grandson is starting to walk :D.
  • BarnyardPrincesBarnyardPrinces Posts: 31
    edited 02.04.2014
    I'm happy because I get to travel to visit a friend I haven't seen in seven years with whom I plan on sharing my craze for Big Farm (despite the recent hiccups). I'm happy I can rearrange my farm anyway I choose. So I'm also happy I can control something in my life, even if it's just a game (which has been therapeutic in its own right!)!
    edited 02.04.2014
    So I'm also happy I can control something in my life, even if it's just a game (which has been therapeutic in its own right!)!

I agree, this game has actually gotten me thru some pretty rough times. I find it a great stress relief and it gets my mind into a good place. Just a silly kind of place. Which is why I can't take this game too seriously.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 02.04.2014
    I'm happy today because there's a happy thread to post in. Thank you for this! :D

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • waneezawaneeza Posts: 282
    edited 02.04.2014
    i am happy today bcuz my result had came and i had got 425 marks out of 500 and i got second divison .............
  • seriscoolseriscool Posts: 2,026
    edited 02.04.2014
    i am happy today because i met my best friend after weeks....felt better!!!! :)
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 02.04.2014
    waneeza wrote: »
    i am happy today bcuz my result had came and i had got 425 marks out of 500 and i got second divison .............

Great job, waneeza!

I am happy today because I have chocolate in the house :D Chocolate always makes me happy!
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 02.04.2014
    I am happy today because I just found this thread, so cool of you to have thought of it!! ;)
  • Alicia102905PlaAlicia102905Pla Posts: 13
    edited 02.04.2014
    I'm happy today because....life is good!! :)
    edited 03.04.2014
    I am happy today, because I find that others also enjoy this game as much as I do!! Gets me thru the tough times also. I found great people within my Co-Op, but found also found them here in the forum!!:rolleyes:
  • moriatika (GB1)moriatika (GB1) Posts: 38
    edited 03.04.2014
    im happy today because here in scotland its raining good for my out side garden and it means i can spend some time inside on the farm. hope every one has o good day:)
  • edited 03.04.2014
    I am happy today because the Easter Event is back. Can't wait to collect all those eggs and get a new Flag.

~Space~
    edited 03.04.2014
    I am happy today because I have two adorable dogs to cuddle with while I listen to the pouring rain and thunder during our first April shower . . . bring on those May flowers. :) Love a decent thunderstorm (just don't like severe ones that give birth to tornado weather).
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 03.04.2014
    I'm happy today because I just got accepted into a University program :D I was chosen out of 400 applicants :)
  • SANDRAUser602SANDRAUser602 Posts: 131
    edited 03.04.2014
    congrats ezio...make it count8)
  • edited 03.04.2014
    I am happy today because my test results cam back benign....no cancer cells...yeah:D

BonniePlayer9@US1
    edited 03.04.2014
    I'm happy today because I just got accepted into a University program :D I was chosen out of 400 applicants :)

Great news, Ezio! I am happy for you! :) Good luck!
    I am happy today because my test results cam back benign....no cancer cells...yeah:D

That is totally awesome, Bonnie. :D Takes a huge weight off your shoulders. And definitely brings a smile to my face.
    edited 04.04.2014
    I am happy for Ezio because I've always wanted to go to University! I am happy right now cause I am finished work and can work on collecting eggs :D.
    edited 04.04.2014

BonniePlayer9@US1

Whoo hoo! That is great news!
  • waneezawaneeza Posts: 282
    edited 04.04.2014
    thanks george !
    iam happy today because my friends are coming to see me :) i love my friends
  • baylee01 (US1)baylee01 (US1) Posts: 103
    edited 04.04.2014
    hi im happy today because i had blood work today and nuthing is rong every thing is great :D

Post edited by Kat Nip: Please do not post personal details in the forums
    edited 04.04.2014
    Sooo great to hear Bonnie!! That is why I am happy today!!
    edited 04.04.2014
    hi im happy today because i had blood work today and nuthing is rong every thing is great :D

Awesome news :D

I am happy today because it is day 2 of Easter egg hunt and I have 100 plus eggs already :) and because I have two loveable dogs to cuddle up with when I take my nap here shortly.
  • wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 06.04.2014
    I am happy because I just found this thread and I feel like I'm with friends when I'm in the forum.
    edited 06.04.2014
    I am happy today because my parents are coming home from an extended holiday and that means that I don't have to go to their house twice a day and feed their outdoors kitty . . . giving me more time to play this wonderful game AND the sun is shining this morning. :)
  • edited 06.04.2014
    I am happy today because some other co-op asked me to join theirs, which makes me feel special. To bad for them I wouldn't leave my co-op for the world. I am also happy today because I am half way done with the Easter Event. :D

~Space~
    edited 07.04.2014
    I am happy today because someone in my co-op remembered that I wanted to be pranked and pranked me :D.
    edited 07.04.2014
    I am happy today, because today is a beautiful day!8)
    edited 07.04.2014
    I am happy today because I sat down yesterday and made me a "to do" list for the main farm and gourmet farm - flower farm is on the plans for today. Yes, it looks extremely scary (especially the gourmet farm) but I now have a plan and I get the satisfaction of deleting items off the list as they get finished. (Just have to ignore the final dollar amounts needed to do what I want to do) . . . and this makes me officially more organized for this game then my housework. :)
This discussion has been closed.