Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - April 3rd - Trumpety trump (April Fools joke)

Comments

• PeggyAnn2PeggyAnn2 Posts: 36
    edited 01.04.2014
    saya1988 wrote: »
    next farm should be zoo farm so that u can give this kind of amazing updates
    anyways happy April fools day.........
    :)

I have to say I agree with this one...always wanted an elephant!! Thanks for this new round of updates...they are the best :)
  • pop1pop1 Posts: 341
    edited 01.04.2014
    With all the empty space that i currently have, i need 2 of them ! In Pink with a polkadot bow, wouldn't THAT be great? As for the workers, 228 of them anxiously waiting to scoop elephant poop. What a great fertilizer it will make! Thanks GGS!
    when is this update going to happen? When architect arrives? ;)
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 01.04.2014
    Emm62 wrote: »
    While your at this update, could we please have a unicorn?? :-) It could eat the fairy dust that shoots from the fountains.
    The sad thing is that I want an elephant on my farm now! And your unicorn idea doesn't help cos I want that on the Flower farm now... thanks Emm! :p

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 01.04.2014
    1 april

• Emm62Emm62 Posts: 101
    edited 01.04.2014
    Your welcome Kat Nip :) My mind is running amok now with ideas.
  • Mankeert (IN1)Mankeert (IN1) IN1 Posts: 16
    edited 01.04.2014
    I also want an elephant on my farm now. It's my favorite animal ...
  • Sweet_soumi2Sweet_soumi2 Posts: 6
    edited 01.04.2014
    So i think the training camp would have 5000 or more happiness value so that we can place it (27x32) at the spaces of the decorations :(
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 01.04.2014
    So i think the training camp would have 5000 or more happiness value so that we can place it (27x32) at the spaces of the decorations :(

I disagree. I don't think the workers would be very happy with being stomped on by an elephant.
  • AlainaSAlainaS Posts: 47
    edited 01.04.2014
    This has to be a joke. Why an elephant? A dog or cat,yes. An Elephant, no. I started playing this game to escape the weirdness of other farm games. If you want exotic animals on a farm, why not create a 4th farm with just exotic animals on it. Some of these changes make no sense.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 01.04.2014
    AlainaS wrote: »
    This has to be a joke. Why an elephant? A dog or cat,yes. An Elephant, no. I started playing this game to escape the weirdness of other farm games. If you want exotic animals on a farm, why not create a 4th farm with just exotic animals on it. Some of these changes make no sense.

What day is it AlainaS? :rolleyes:
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 01.04.2014
    Drop chance of event items have been lowered to 1.4%, since they were way too easy to obtain. what does this mean?
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 01.04.2014
    lmao lmao clapping this is hysterical love it GGS...happy April fools everyone. this is great....big elephant on the gourmet farm!!! So cute..
  • BarianBarian Posts: 109
    edited 01.04.2014
    ...and there was me thinking the Air Fresheners were the AF Joke.....
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 01.04.2014
    OMG you nearly gave me a heart attack, because with all the recent downdates it would NOT HAVE SURPRISED ME IF WE ASKED FOR A CAT AND YOU GAVE US A FRICKING ELEPHANT.

Admittedly, your two jokes were the best thing in my time playing here, showing self-awareness (hey, you're doing it all on purpose AND mocking us, pffft :))
  • edited 01.04.2014
    Happy April Fool's Day Everyone!
    I honestly feel for this one until I read the part about the Architect only coming once a year, that was when it hit me that this was all a joke. Good one GGS.
    But I will say that I really do want an Elephant, it would be so cool, I love the one you all drew it looks so cute.

~Space~
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 01.04.2014
    Hahaha I shouldn't read the forum before I completely wake up!:p I was wondering what the heck I was gonna do with that big a** elephant!! Thanks for the good laugh :D
    edited 01.04.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    I'm glad you're asking, Prince Krishna2.

Your user ID is quite easy to calculate. Just take the amount of letters you used for your user name, devide it by the number of the date you joined the forums and then add 1 = this will give you a rough estimation of your user id (you will be able to tell if it's odd or even).

For you this means: Prince Krishna has 14 letters. You joined the forums on march 16th. 14 devided by 16 is 0.875. 0.875 + 1 = 1.875. Round it and you get 2. This is an even number, which means you will only be able to play on saturdays, but not sundays. :D

Never enjoyed the forums more (also why not add some punishment measure for every poster who doesn't even read a single thing in a thread before posting? lower happiness or take away their peanuts? just trying to help you out BIG time here).
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 01.04.2014
    Nice one snork :D Lol I almost belived Latten when he announced the air freshners but then it hit me (quite literally-- my cell phone fell and hit me on the head :D)
  • seriscoolseriscool Posts: 2,026
    edited 01.04.2014
    now this is a really weird april fool's prank!!!!! :(
    edited 01.04.2014
    Nice one snork :D Lol I almost belived Latten when he announced the air freshners but then it hit me (quite literally-- my cell phone fell and hit me on the head :D)

Oh I totally believed the shop one - because I didn't even continue reading after the first "yay buy this with gold" lines (the cow smell would have given it away, but otherwise it wasn't unthinkable from GG).

Over-head gaming sounds either very relaxed or very arm-cramping!
  • Jumbo Whiffy (GB1)Jumbo Whiffy (GB1) Posts: 44
    edited 01.04.2014
    Rather like the bakery fiasco.....this isn't funny!
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 01.04.2014
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 01.04.2014
    jaystarr2 wrote: »

you got Jaystarr all excited! see not nice lololololol
  • Anniew63Player (US1)Anniew63Player (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    edited 01.04.2014
    Nice one HAPPY APRIL FOOL'D DAY EVERYONE 8)
  • borana albania (INT1)borana albania (INT1) Posts: 1,945
    edited 01.04.2014
    Yeah it was just a joke ...
  • ArtmakerArtmaker Posts: 415
    edited 01.04.2014
    April fools elephant. Boy I'd never have to worry about a shortage of poop again!

Honestly though, I was hoping the whole happiness debacle was the april fools joke instead.
    Oh well. At this point nothing surprises me. Even a "pet" elephant.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 01.04.2014
    Really looking forward to that elephant; I never have enough fertilizer! Do we have numbers yet on how much dung it produces, and how long its cycle is? Good thing I still have 208 free workers... Also, yay for removing those pesky progress bars at last! ;D
  • Sophie423 (US1)Sophie423 (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 01.04.2014
    graphics-elephants-017300.gif
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.04.2014
    Nice one, Sophie! lol I gotta admit, he had me goin' for a minute with the elephant thing! It just goes to show that NOTHING they do in this game comes as a surprise! :D
  • AlainaSAlainaS Posts: 47
    edited 01.04.2014
    What day is it AlainaS? :rolleyes:

Excuse me for living. I just woke up when I typed this, and hadn't read past the first few posts. I now know not to enter the forums until I have had my morning coffee.
Sign In to comment.