Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - March 31 - The Gourmet Farm Rework - Discussion

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 31.03.2014
    Clearing caches helped - WWW is back up. And I managed to keep my tabs :D
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 31.03.2014
    i can see the bar, but there is no effect
    i have just put to build a garden it say takes 1 hour 4 mins to be done but it as actually taken only half hour look at the building times from in the build area and then when you start to build it.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 31.03.2014
    danther2 wrote: »
    i can see the bar, but there is no effect

The effect will only kick in once you start the next construction.. so if you had a construction running during the downtime, this one will not get any effect from the bonus. ;)
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 31.03.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    Don't worry, it will be back soon for all servers now :)

As you can tell we are an impatient bunch :D !!
  • FarmingGamerFarmingGamer Posts: 107
    edited 31.03.2014
    So the surprise is Transfer Option?Is that right ? Its good one :D really good
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 31.03.2014
    Anyone have us1 up and running? I'd rather not clear cache unless I have no choice...
  • TwizzlerritoTwizzlerrito Posts: 6
    edited 31.03.2014
    Same here us1 down
  • cariberrycariberry Posts: 87
    edited 31.03.2014
    how much longer for us1 ? any chance get something beyond soon cause soon is rather vague hehe

anyone else remember this

"Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future.
  • ritacba1 (AU1)ritacba1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 31.03.2014
    which building gives the transfer option????
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 31.03.2014
    US Server will take some more time, sadly, affecting the zones US, HIS and BR.
  • minadequate2minadequate2 Posts: 93
    edited 31.03.2014
    its a shame the almonds were sold despite the product staying, has played havoc with the flower farm.
  • KimmieCat (INT1)KimmieCat (INT1) Posts: 52
    edited 31.03.2014
    And now the big question is what to build in what order.....?
  • Erfan_Zigma (INT1)Erfan_Zigma (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    edited 31.03.2014
    How can we transfer products from main farm to others ?
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 31.03.2014
    *grumble* Sorry now that I already cleared flash cache; now I'm stuck on getting into all my farms, not just US, until I can get a login screen instead of the maintenance one. :-/
    edited 31.03.2014
    what is wrong?is it going take along time or short ? sorry trying decide give up getting a building started and go to sleep or stay up its VERY early my time
    edited 31.03.2014
    So the surprise is Transfer Option?Is that right ? Its good one :D really good

That's one of two surprises.
    Let's see how long it takes till you guys spot the other one. :D
    ritacba12 wrote: »
    which building gives the transfer option????

You will need to build the bakery to enable this option.
    How can we transfer products from main farm to others ?

Once you built the bakery, just check the ring menu, automatic sell windows or the recipe window of the bakery for a red truck and sends goods over to the gourmet farm. :)
  • Woodstock MWoodstock M Posts: 110
    edited 31.03.2014
    did we get a refund for the fact that our out goat stables cost 1,100,000 and the new ones are 40,000 or did I make a mistake by not demolishing mine last night?

Unsurprised the cost of land has shot up x4 on the last square 6.8mil to 23.5mil (just didn't have quite enough cash) but the XP for getting the land has reduced from 65XP to 20 :(

I wanted to know about the difference in price of the goat stable too since I have them on my farm and built @ 1.1M
  • danther2danther2 Posts: 56
    edited 31.03.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    That's one of two surprises.
    Let's see how long it takes till you guys spot the other one. :D
    new arangment of the farm management
  • Erfan_Zigma (INT1)Erfan_Zigma (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    edited 31.03.2014
    KimmieCat3 wrote: »
    And now the big question is what to build in what order.....?

I think we should first build 1 garden , then water mill
    withour these 2 buildings we can't start production in stabeles
    edited 31.03.2014
    danther2 wrote: »
    new arangment of the farm management

Jackpot!
    And what is the best about it? *hint hint* green bags *hint hint*
  • FrodoPlayer3FrodoPlayer3 Posts: 15
    edited 31.03.2014
    YIPPPEE!!!

I would really like to like to use gold for moving faster but and just worried what if they plan to change it again and i lose my gold :(
  • mahir99mahir99 Posts: 9
    edited 31.03.2014
    why should i make humus from 2nd farm when i can make the same from half the leaves in main farm?
    edited 31.03.2014
    =(( is us 1 going to load soon?
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 31.03.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Jackpot!
    And what is the best about it? *hint hint* green bags *hint hint*

Not cool at all. We can't even access our farms. Why are y'all discussing this?
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 31.03.2014

We shouldn't be reading the thread if we don't want to be spoiled.
    edited 31.03.2014

agreed its fun see new changes and while sitting here waiting for us1 to be up get to have all the new update looking fun removed cause other servers talking bout the changes and all can do is sit and wait
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 31.03.2014

Dunno about you, but if I can't get to mine, I at least want to hear everything I can about the changes so I have more time to think what I can/want to do once I finally can get in!
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 31.03.2014
    Where is my rise seeds?
    I know I have 5 of them before update.
    At other special seeds there are a number how many I have in storage of them, but for rise seeds there is no number, so it seems they are gone?
  • ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 31.03.2014
    Can any mod or CM ask the devs to check the new quest in the new farm?

On level 56 there is a task that ask to build a level 5 cabin but the option is available only on level 60. There are a way quest like this.
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 31.03.2014
    oh yaaaah the farm is down. Woke up and we are getting our Gourmet farm! I am crazy excited! Woo Hoo! Cannot wait everyone!
Sign In to comment.