Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Who is that?

jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
?( I have heard this about six or seven times since playing this game.
Some man's voice starts talking:

always scan this section, he says this once, then
start magnifier, start narrator, start on screen keyboard, start up high contrast,

He says this four or five times. My game is loaded directly from the sight, its not advertisement. Where is this coming from?
Post edited by jatoda (US1) on

Comments

• Celissa9 (US1)Celissa9 (US1) Posts: 82
    edited 29.03.2014
    Hmmm...possibly
    32.gif

Sorry, just kidding :) I've never heard it though so I'm no help.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 29.03.2014
    No other tabs on that may do this? Or a programme on your computer? Is it only when you start up the game? Does it repeat when you close the game down and then start it again?
  • jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 29.03.2014
    It comes on while I am right in the middle of playing the game. Not starting up or closing. Just out of the blue. The guy starts talking. The only other tab I have open is the forum.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 29.03.2014
    What about a different programme on your computer? An anti-virus programme that tells you it is scanning a certain section of the computer? Maybe an ad in your computer after all? Have you scanned your computer yet? Have you used your computer without running the game already?

I haven't heard of this before and it seems it is not in the game, but I cannot be certain about that :(
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 31.03.2014
    jatoda wrote: »
    Some man's voice starts talking:

always scan this section, he says this once, then
    start magnifier, start narrator, start on screen keyboard, start up high contrast,

I suspect that you have a menu of accessibility features that is invoked using mouse gestures.
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 31.03.2014
    montuos, you're absolutely correct. It's a program "Ease of access center". The Ease of Access Center is a feature in Windows Vista and Windows 7 that provides an option to set up accessibility settings for programs available.It Provides a centralized location in the Control Panel where you can adjust accessibility settings and programs. You can also get recommendations for settings to make your PC easier to see, hear, and use.

Edit: May be you have activated them mistakenly. To deactivate them follow the steps given below.

Click start button,click control panel,click Appearance and Personalization,click Ease of Access Center, click Accommodate low vision, uncheck all boxes, click Apply, click OK, close control panel,restart computer and all should be fine. :)
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 31.03.2014
    I never heard of this but it sounds deliciously annoying :D Gotta check it out!
  • BarianBarian Posts: 109
    edited 31.03.2014
    *worries about Latten's mental state*
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 31.03.2014
    May be you have activated them mistakenly.

Well, yes, or she wouldn't be wondering what it was! ;) As I said, I suspect mouse gestures, so I personally would disable that feature, unless it's actually used. I hate mouse gestures myself, so I disable them fairly early on any new system. Another possibility would be screen hotspots, which is another similar feature that I turn off just as quickly as mouse gestures.
    Latten wrote: »
    ...deliciously annoying...

LOL! Nice turn of phrase!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file