Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Login problems

:)I have been trying to get back into my game, to no avail. Is there any one that could contact me and talk me through it. I would be happy to supply my phone #. Please help me out.
Post edited by Melodymclain6Ga on

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 20.03.2014
    Hmm okay. So there are several steps you will need to try to solve this.

First: have you tried a different browser yet?

If the other browser does not start the game I think the best thing for you to do is to remove Adobe flash player from your computer and re-install it.

Does the game start when you do that?

If the other browser does work, then open the settings of the previous browser and look for a folder that contains temporary data, cache or cookies. Delete those - especially the ones with goodgame in them. You can also open the website, click the address bar and press ctrl+F5 simultaneously.

Let me know if any of that helped.
  • Melodymclain6GaMelodymclain6Ga Posts: 4
    edited 23.03.2014
    I'm still unable to log into my game I received a temp.? password, but it would not accept it when I put it in. Please help me out ;(
  • Rosettaflores53Rosettaflores53 Posts: 3
    edited 24.03.2014
    I too cant log in as my pasword disappeared and I cant seem to get any help to get a new one........I am sad
  • Emm62Emm62 Posts: 101
    edited 24.03.2014
    Have you made sure that the right server is showing at the bottom middle of the screen. That happened to me once = it defaulted to the international server when I actually wanted the AU server.
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 24.03.2014
    If you are certain your username or email address, password is entered correctly, refresh the web page by pressing F5 key.Then re-enter your username and password. If it still doesn't work, then try clearing browser and flash caches. Clearing caches fix most of the issues.

Make sure you are entering a valid username or password. If you have forgotten it, use "Forgotten Password" link at the login screen. This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.Also make sure you're logging in correct server that you have started with.
    I too cant log in as my pasword disappeared and I cant seem to get any help to get a new one........I am sad

Could you please attach a screenshot of it ? That should let us know what exactly happened.
  • farmerashwinfarmerashwin Posts: 2
    edited 24.03.2014
    I made a new email address for this game.What should I do if I forgot my password as well as the email address?
    edited 24.03.2014
    I made a new email address for this game.What should I do if I forgot my password as well as the email address?

Contact support. But better write the e-mail address down somewhere (and put that in a place you will not lose it :P ) before that happens ;) It is much easier to look for a paper than to get the info from support ;)
  • farmerashwinfarmerashwin Posts: 2
    edited 24.03.2014
    I sent a mail to the support team but they are not replying.They are sending the same message everytime. Please tell any solution.
    edited 24.03.2014
    I sent a mail to the support team but they are not replying.They are sending the same message everytime. Please tell any solution.

Patience is the solution. Support is very busy and they just got back to work. Do not forget they only work weekdays from 9 till 6 GMT+1. All you get right after submitting your ticket is an automatic message with a ticket number. The real reply will come later.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 24.03.2014
    Support may take up to four weeks to resolve your issue they have that big of a backlog so Larino is right patience is what is required.

If you want to continue playing and create a new farm, just start one on a different country server with new information while you wait. Several of our members has multiple farm on DIFFERENT servers.
    edited 24.04.2014
    OK I cant take a screenshot because I dont know how to on this new computer but I jusrt need a new password for to login to my game if it isnt gone already......please help me
    edited 24.04.2014
    OK I cant take a screenshot because I dont know how to on this new computer but I jusrt need a new password for to login to my game if it isnt gone already......please help me

If you did not ask support to close the account it is not gone. It is still not possible to use the forgot password option? Do note you are logging in on the correct server. If you try to log in on a different server it will tell you you have no account there. The server you are posting from on the forums is the US server. Please select the correct flag, then check if the server says United States 1 and use the forgot password option. Otherwise request a status ID on your ticket number on the support site to see whether they have assessed it yet and what is going on.
    edited 25.04.2014
    OK I think maybe my email might be an issue so I changed my email to another one I just want another password to get into my farm........ :(
  • I know my Username, but have no longer got the email address I used to sign up, so am unable to reset my password.  I have contacted support by the message facility, but have received no advice.

Can anyone please advise me what to do?

Thanks.
  • I know my Username, but have no longer got the email address I used to sign up, so am unable to reset my password.  I have contacted support by the message facility, but have received no advice.

Can anyone please advise me what to do?

Thanks.
    @DaveOZZ (GB1)  If you received the auto-response to your support ticket, sent to the correct email address, then you just need to wait now until they deal with your ticket.
  • o:) frist you put a playley name make up one than you put a email my email was evelyne but do not put it ok so you put your password than you put done than you loin so are you having fun now so your password is going to be bigfarm but do not put      ok if you do it will not be good so I hope you loin ok so if you do not put it right you will not loin ok so if you loin can you send me a message that you in ok

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file