Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Thank You!

GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
In the past few days, I have debated about applying for the mod position that is available but after reading the umpteenth new thread that asks the question about why their happiness/running cost has suddenly decreased, I realize that I don't have the patience needed for that job. So this is a big thanks to all the mods/community managers that do have the patience to deal with us - Kat, Tess (yeah I understand no longer a mod but when she was), Latten, and Nafaru. You take a lot of heat for things not your fault and usually do it with a very upbeat attitude. The amount of patience you show is remarkable and I appreciate everything you do to help things go relatively smoothly in the forum. :D
Post edited by GeorgenollieUse on

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.03.2014
    Here here GeorgenollieUse! I could not agree more! Big thanks to all our mods/community Managers and hats off to you all!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 23.03.2014
    I agree, hat off to you for knowing exactly how to treat both the carthief and the carowner the same way:)
    (both in jail)

your patience is admirable too:)
  • kitmarlowekitmarlowe Posts: 6
    edited 23.03.2014
    well said!

i have been amazed at how abusive and selfish some of the people who post on the forum are. seriously, people?

this is a GAME! you have spent money - if you did, and many of you haven't, or at least not much - to be entertained. and apparently you were entertained until the game changed. so you have not *lost* money, but your level of enjoying your entertainment, which for many is free of any charge, has diminished.

when that happens, the mature thing to do is to find other entertainment, not poison a forum with venomous posts. i am fairly certain that, cries of boycott aside, ggs will not cave to the childish demands of a few. so sorry.

and georgenollie? you would seem to have all the attributes to be a good mod; so sorry the recent rants have soured you on that thankless job.

and to all the people - yes, real people who live and breathe and possibly may be negatively affected by these incessant negative posts - a big thanks!!
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 24.03.2014
    Thanks for the praise guys, it's nice to be recognised for the hard work that we put in to help keep the forum running smoothly. I'll let you all in on a secret, it's really quite easy to be patient when there is such a great community. :D

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • MeadowLeeAnn (US1)MeadowLeeAnn (US1) Posts: 67
    edited 24.03.2014
    I agree, hats off to the moderators. They suffer the abuse that SHOULD be directed at GGS decision makers. You guys and gals do a fantastic job...........and that's coming from a very experienced moderator and game administrator!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 24.03.2014
    Kat Nip2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the praise guys, it's nice to be recognised for the hard work that we put in to help keep the forum running smoothly. I'll let you all in on a secret, it's really quite easy to be patient when there is such a great community. :D

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif

your welcome Kat.. and thank you for deleting my comment about how you delete comments, lol.. or maybe you just moved it?...
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 24.03.2014
    I agree! Thank you Mods and CMs :D You guys are awesome!
  • Emm62Emm62 Posts: 101
    edited 24.03.2014
    Here, here to all the mods and CMs. You do an admirable job.

I too have debated whether to apply to be a mod, but honestly, I don't have the patience for some of the comments. I will stick with helping my co-op members when I can.

Thanks Mods and CM's. Hi5

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file