Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

happiness denied

Hi guys I just spent $100.00 in gold to try and bring up my happiness, I exchanged regular houses( -120 happ ) for fancey (-78 happ) than I exchanged reg fields for fertile to give me more space for deco's, after all this, plus adding deco's still has not brought up my happiness up, so I guess it makes no difference what u do, might as well kept my money
Post edited by misty0455 (US1) on

Comments

• Celissa9 (US1)Celissa9 (US1) Posts: 82
    edited 19.03.2014
    Thus, you have discovered the true intent of the recent "happiness" update. The constant chasing of the ever elusive carrot (99.9999% happiness), which will no doubt cause many new, not educated to the ways of GGS players, to actually spend their real money trying, trying, trying to bring up their happiness level. As mentioned in another thread, if the true intent of this update was to curtail the production farms, all GGS had to do was put a cap on all production buildings. Once you have 6 cow barns, 6 pig barns, and 6 chicken coops...well sorry that's all you can build. However, that is the easy peasy route and that would have actually made sense.
  • PeeWee33PeeWee33 Posts: 1
    edited 19.03.2014
    I think the ones with the bigger farms,like 20 cow & pig barns and 30 chicken coops are the ones that need to be limited,not the rest of us. It makes me mad to have spent what I have to have 100% Happiness,only to have it reduced,so I don't see buying gold for awhile,if it does no good for the happiness,what's the point,right?
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 20.03.2014
    Hey guys, you're welcome to continue the discussion in this thread. I'm going to close this one so that all the discussions are in one place. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
This discussion has been closed.