Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

I have to say g bye ;(

monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
edited 19.03.2014 in Player introductions
Dear GGS staff and Players:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I can not play or help out on the forums anymore. For quite some time, I have wanted to say goodbye for my own health.

However, this last update notice is last straw, since the happiness of the pretend workers mean more than the actual people playing the game.
I have seen 2 previous GGS farm games go down this path with updates that no one asked for, yet unable to give simple requests of how we could make the game better. It broke my heart to see them close. I can not bear to watch it again with yet another one.

Please help the new people just getting started so maybe they will stay. They truly are the future determiners of whether this game will continue.

Be nice regardless of whether or not you agree with a post and read the post entirely before jumping to conclusion that you can't possibly accept anything else that the person says. Keep an open mind and TRY to see if from their point of view. Quoting someone and then trashing them is not the same as you have read what they had to say.

Love you all. I carry no resentment towards anyone. If I hurt you with my words--it was not intentional. Please forgive me for that.

GoodBye and GoodLuck.
~monica
Post edited by monica79538 on

Comments

• AshleyUser85AshleyUser85 Posts: 1
    edited 18.03.2014
    Sorry to see you go Monica. I do understand what you mean. I use to play a game called game name removed - Kat Nip and when they (not GGS) shut it down, I was crushed. So I hope you find a new game you like and maybe someday you can come back to your farm. Good luck to you.
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 18.03.2014
    Sorry to see you go Monica.

Take care and look after you.

Tess
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 18.03.2014
    I'm sorry to see you go Monica...... You were and still are one of my favorite forum members. Are you familiar with the saying that if you cut off one head two more grow back in it's place? Well you're one head that can't be replaced because you're one of the most helpful and resourceful people on this forum. I'll certainly miss you Monica :)

Good luck Monica :D
  • WinnerSive (INT1)WinnerSive (INT1) Posts: 10
    edited 18.03.2014
    Monica I think after todays ""glorious"" update you won't be the only one gone.. I'm seriously considering quitting, and only because ppl in my coop I'm still here. For now. It a huge shame on GGS that they don't care about their players. They only care about money. What a pity.
    Dear GGS staff and Players:
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I can not play or help out on the forums anymore. For quite some time, I have wanted to say goodbye for my own health.

However, this last update notice is last straw, since the happiness of the pretend workers mean more than the actual people playing the game.
    I have seen 2 previous GGS farm games go down this path with updates that no one asked for, yet unable to give simple requests of how we could make the game better. It broke my heart to see them close. I can not bear to watch it again with yet another one.

Please help the new people just getting started so maybe they will stay. They truly are the future determiners of whether this game will continue.

Be nice regardless of whether or not you agree with a post and read the post entirely before jumping to conclusion that you can't possibly accept anything else that the person says. Keep an open mind and TRY to see if from their point of view. Quoting someone and then trashing them is not the same as you have read what they had to say.

Love you all. I carry no resentment towards anyone. If I hurt you with my words--it was not intentional. Please forgive me for that.

GoodBye and GoodLuck.
    ~monica
  • WinnerSive (INT1)WinnerSive (INT1) Posts: 10
    edited 18.03.2014
    hahaha and NOW I cannot log in to game, I've been punished for having an opinion. What a joke.
  • MJs MeadowsMJs Meadows Posts: 44
    edited 18.03.2014
    Dear Monica - of all the things I have read in this forum - this is the first one that has brought me to tears.

Many, many months ago when I started this game and struggling like crazy trying to figure out how to make it work -I found a post in the forum that you wrote and reached out to you via game msg. I still don't know how you put up with me that first couple of months when day after day, I would send you msg after msg asking for advice and guidance. And msg after msg, you answered. Why you didn't put me on your ignore list I will never know, but forever thankful that you did not.

I wish I could find the words to tell you what is in my heart...but it has been five minutes and i have typed and deleted and typed and deleted some more...as nothing sounds right. So I will just say this -I pray your heart knows what my heart is trying to say.

I will miss you terribly.

MJ
  • edited 18.03.2014
    Monica,

I do not post much in forums but I read them often. You will be truly missed and I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Shuvita
  • ButterflyingButterflying Posts: 4
    edited 19.03.2014
    Sorry to see you go Monica, but i totally understand!
  • agueda3agueda3 Posts: 583
    edited 19.03.2014
    I also am very sorry that you are leaving . As MJs Meadows already said i also found your posts very helpfull when i first started playing and from a dozen or more of pm messages to players on higher levels then myself to ask some questions you were the only one that ever replied and gave me advise..I always enjoyed coming to forum and looking to find and read your posts..You will be missed!!
    Good Luck and Good Health
  • gman_96 (US1)gman_96 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 19.03.2014
    All I can say is WOW... sorry to see you go.

GG you have a problem!
  • pop1pop1 Posts: 341
    edited 19.03.2014
    Monica,

I just want to let you know how much appreciated is your contribution , your thoughts, ideas, help. Members like you make a good forum. Thank you. Be well, be happy!

Good Bye & Good Luck.

Niki.
  • FarmingGamerFarmingGamer Posts: 107
    edited 19.03.2014
    To be honest Monica I don't like you (not now) but I am sorry to see you go.I know you've helped lot of people out there including me.But you've always supported GGS in almost all of your posts even though I feel sometimes you were not doing the right thing but then may be you have good friends in the team and so you were supporting them through out.But I was wrong.Sorry about my negative thoughts :)

Goodluck and take care
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 19.03.2014
    G bye all. Thank you for the nice words.

I hope no one feels that I misguided them in any way, in any thread.

Thread can be closed now before negativity finds its way here.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 19.03.2014
    Will do.

-closed-
This discussion has been closed.