Home General Discussions & Questions

Omar Charge we didn't know about

Dai3Dai3 Posts: 5
When Omar the new Sales person came I lost 4000+ gold that I didn't buy anything with. I informed GGS and received a surprising answer. If you look ahead to see what is coming up next you are charged 150 gold per look. I wanted to let you know not to click ahead because it cost you gold. I believe we should of been told this with the release. I will not be looking at Omar offer at all now. I am now rethinking my decision to play at all.
Post edited by Dai3 on
Dai @ au 1

Comments

• cariberrycariberry Posts: 87
    edited 14.03.2014
    it says that you pay gold to skip to next offer and as the time to next offer gets closer it gets cheaper
    cariberry @ us 1
    aZPmeBn_460sa.gif
  • edited 14.03.2014
    Don't feel too badly about it. I am sure every one of us has scrolled ahead a few times at least once and then discovered what happened. But hey!!! You only do it once....unless you are insane of course.
    QuietFloridian @ us 1
  • SANDRAUser602SANDRAUser602 Posts: 131
    edited 14.03.2014
    Dai3 wrote: »
    When Omar the new Sales person came I lost 4000+ gold that I didn't buy anything with. I informed GGS and received a surprising answer. If you look ahead to see what is coming up next you are charged 150 gold per look. I wanted to let you know not to click ahead because it cost you gold. I believe we should of been told this with the release. I will not be looking at Omar offer at all now. I am now rethinking my decision to play at all.
    WOW.... Omars a thief....shame on him....GGS you should do something....throw him in jail!!!!
    Thanks Dai for the heads up
    SANDRAUser60 @ us 1
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 14.03.2014
    Yeah, that blue fast forward button isn't just for hits and giggles.

Anything set on a timer that you fast forward requires gold.

In this game, blue means gold. Gold gold GOLD. Beware the Blue Buttons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now Accepting Applications
Sign In to comment.