Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

One Cabbage

AphasiaAphasia Posts: 223
One Cabbage cost me in excess of 100k dollars and it takes 2 people to harvest it.

Level 3 field produces 49 cabbage. Level 4 field costs a fortune to upgrade, many hours of work, and produces 50 cabbage, that extra being taken care of by the extra 2 workers.

This is so wrong.

Please increase field yield gain per level to justify the expense of upgrading them and assigning more workers.
Post edited by Aphasia on

Comments

• amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 11.03.2014
    That's just part of the game. Planning and strategy is what makes this game great. It will get even more expensive as you level up and progress. A LOT more expensive. But... profits will also increase if you set up your farms to maximize them. I peeked at your farms. I wouldn't mess with gourmet until after the upgrade. On your main farm, make sure you are as close to -100 happiness as you can get. Add more apples and upgrade them as soon as you can. At your level apples are probably your best money makers. 20 to 25,000 farm dollars per orchard every 3 hours depending on the level of the orchard.
  • AphasiaAphasia Posts: 223
    edited 11.03.2014
    Thank amaprincess, but I like my farm to look like a farm, not an amusement park. -75 is pretty good, I think.

I'm doing alright financially, because I'm all about the planning and strategy. I just think the mechanics behind such a massive outlay for a 1 cabbage gain need to be looked at.
    edited 11.03.2014
    -75 is great. Just wait 'til you get the third farm, though. It requires LOTS of workers. Aesthetics are pretty much out the window. You have to have the highest happiness value per deco to stay in the negative column. Payoff is HUGE on that farm if you set it up right, though. Honey cream alone brings in $713,000 FC per harvest on my farm. (Shop at level 6, co-op maxed out on all research...)

I understand where you are coming from, but once you progress a bit further into the game you won't see it as an issue at all. You will (or should) look at values differently once you start maxing out production. The end values are all that matters. The tiny (and at times rather expensive) steps getting there are frustrating at first, but you get used to it.
  • AphasiaAphasia Posts: 223
    edited 11.03.2014
    Aesthetics are never out the window. I may not win the game, but I'll enjoy it anyway.
    edited 11.03.2014
    I'm pretty much with you in theory. It just takes a lot of time and money to do it right. I want to do all thickets, lakes and event completion deco. It will take forever to acquire enough of them, but that is my goal. For now I mostly sacrifice aesthetics for value. I see that as the best way to get to some point where I have enough quality deco to make all three farms look woodsy. I like a woodsy farm... :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file