Home General Discussions & Questions

Suggestion: Player of the Month

Fred12343Fred12343 Posts: 20
I'm pretty sure that this would be a bit difficult to implement, but you all (GGS) are geniuses, so I'll leave the details to you :)

Player of the Month

In a co-op of a minimum size or level, on a monthly basis, the team votes for a player of the month. The player with the most votes is rewarded with a special decoration that can only be obtained in this manner.

This would be a great way to reward the people in a team that are working hard to make the team a success.
Post edited by Fred12343 on
Fred1234

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,530
    edited 06.03.2014
    It would also be a great way to upset those where life, including work or school, prevents them from being on line as much as another

I'm at home all day, most days, and never log out of BF so pop back regularly to harvest. So I've often got the golden spade in Projects, but that doesn't mean that the care assistant in my co-op didn't put a lot of effort in, probably more than me, while she was there

So I can't see a fair way of assessing the Farmer of the Month
    12410400344_fc07e4baf3_mjpg

• agueda3agueda3 Posts: 583
    edited 06.03.2014
    I agree with Samty some of the coops players can't be online as many others but do work just as hard when online . If the shovels already caused some players to leave coops this would just add more to do it again.
    agueda @ US 1
    agueda @ WWW 1
  • BarianBarian Posts: 109
    edited 06.03.2014
    *agrees with Samty*
    I disagree with everything that man has said, but I will fight to the death to defend his right to say it.
    Isaac Asimov

Barian @ en 1
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 06.03.2014
    Don't think this will go ;(
    monica7953 @ us1
    My heart got left on a different farm game time to shrink it a little--I don't think most remember that one anymore ;(
  • edited 06.03.2014
    I agree with everyone else. There are other ways to show that a player is doing a service to the co-op. There are enough build in lists, rankings, shovels and other things to keep players always comparing efforts of others really no need for more. Keep thinking mate. Next time may have a winner.
    Purple Heart @ en 1
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 06.03.2014
    I agree with samty I do not like to play favorites in my coop at all. that is why i voted no in that poll for reward giving. I think that would be a very bad idea as well. Giving things out to people could really cause problems among people in the coop. Just don't like the idea.
    2qvbhgg.jpgrie22
  • TonyPlayer2 (AU1)TonyPlayer2 (AU1) Posts: 48
    edited 08.03.2014
    Keep the co-op as a co-op. We are in our respective co-ops to belong to a community of like minded people and to start giving out things to particular people as rewards in my mind goes against the principals of being in a co-op.
    TonyPlayer2 @ au 1
Sign In to comment.