Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Thank you to those who help all of us

Hayseed LilHayseed Lil Posts: 81
In this thread, I thought it would be nice to thank people like our board moderators and ordinary members who put their heart and soul into making this forum the helpful, informative place it is. So, if there is someone you feel has helped you, directly or indirectly, please post it as a reply here. That way people can get some public recognition that I feel they deserve. It also let's them know they are appreciated.

So, after saying that, I'd like to start the thanks off by telling Kat-nip2, Latten, Larino, montuos and FarmerTess, thank you from me for all the help you have given me by answering my questions, replying to my posts and private messages and for writing such wonderful game tutorials! I know what kind of time you all must have put into what you do for us...and I just wanted you all to know that I, for one, appreciate it!!!!:)

Love & Hugs,
Hayseed Lil
Post edited by Hayseed Lil on

Comments

• agueda3agueda3 Posts: 583
    edited 06.03.2014
    I would also like to say thanks to all of the five that you mension in your post and add Monica , Samty and you Hayseed Lil since i'm finding your posts also very helpfull....:D
  • Hayseed LilHayseed Lil Posts: 81
    edited 06.03.2014
    agueda, How sweet of you to mention me! Thank you so much. I'm glad to know I helped you!!!

Love,
    Hayseed Lil
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 06.03.2014
    Yes they do deserve a big thanks for all the time and effort they put into helping people here, and on their own time.

Thanks!
  • Cloud Dancer (US1)Cloud Dancer (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    edited 06.03.2014
    I will also add my thanks. I have really found their posts very helpful.
    I would also add Prince Manish who has created some helpful tutorials and spreadsheets.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 06.03.2014
    I think I'll just bookmark this one :)
    Thanks.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 06.03.2014
    Hmm, good that you told in the other thread this one existed :P Otherwise I would have never read your kind words ^^

*speech time* Yes... *ahum* I would like to thank my mum and dad for allowing me to play this game nearly 24/7 and my school for not being angry when I had not finished my homework and all the employers I sent my applications to for not accepting me so I kept having time playing the game while being jobless... etc XD

No really, thanks guys. And of course I would also like to thank all of the above and in fact any living being posting here (aww yes, bots too if there are) for helping us keeping the forums fun, friendly and helpful. Oh and for sometimes saving me time by answering questions so I do not need to any more :P

What is with me today - I cannot be serious...

Conclusion: Thanks forum community for being awesome!
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 06.03.2014
    Why thank you :)agueda, while not among the stars I appreciate the special mention :)
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 06.03.2014
    Would like to add my thanks to everyone who has explained and helped me thru the maze that this once fairly simple plant and harvest farm game has become since I first started playing. Special thanks to the love of my life...who has walked me thru most of the updates and new features of the game....thank you. Be safe and remember to hug the ones who make life worth living
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 06.03.2014
    Oh, we definitely forgot Rhon3! Not everybody remembers her or has even known her, but she was once an awesome forum moderator who is now enjoying her rest and made time for other things in life instead of being on the forums 24/7 rushing across threads to answer to virtually anything and to clean up as soon as she could. At least for me, she is greatly missed, I was a huge fan!
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 06.03.2014
    ah yes i remember rhon3 first person who welcomed me in the forum!!! very nice person. yes add me to the list of thanks you's! great thread..Add Monica to that list too! She give's a lot of help out on this forum. I'm sure we are missing some people Samty, Larino, montous, all the great moderators. thank you all for your time. and thank you for making this thread.
  • Hayseed LilHayseed Lil Posts: 81
    edited 06.03.2014
    ROFLMAO! Larino, you are too much!!! You rock, lady!!!! ((((HUGS))))

Love,
    Hayseed Lil
  • Ahnaf.sameer2Ahnaf.sameer2 Posts: 81
    edited 08.03.2014
    I would like to say a special thanks to Prince Manish 3. He made helpful threads ,tips,tricks,spreadsheets,tutorials,etc.
  • Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 08.03.2014
    I definitely think Undertaker should be here. Ahh i miss him.

Also, I would like to thank Rie222. Most kind/soft hearted person i think I've had the privilege meet here at big farm. Very helpful, and reasonable.
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 08.03.2014
    awe i'm blushing thanks Bweatherholt! that is so kind! very appreciated. it has been great getting to know you as well. I can say the same about you as well my friend.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 08.03.2014
    Even though they haven't helped me (Because I don't need to ask) I'd like to thank Jess_d, Jaystar, Gwendolen and all the other success team members for being generally awesome and helpful. The other people in the thread, you guys don't need a mention from me since you've already been proved to be helpful :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file