Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Happy Birthday Wilbrook Valley Co-op!

Celissa9 (US1)Celissa9 (US1) Posts: 82
edited 08.05.2014 in Cooperatives
0f9fbdb2.gif0239.gif

Happy first birthday/anniversary to all my fellow farmers in Wilbrook Valley! It has been a very fun-filled, productive year for us. We still have great things we can accomplish together as a team. Thanks especially to the original members Missy, Charlley, Dusty, Jess, Troy, Mike, Matt, and Skiff for building a great foundation for those of us who followed. Missy, you have done such an awesome job in your time as leader...keep us on the current path and we can go far :)
Post edited by Celissa9 (US1) on

Comments

• GamerBolesdalee (US1)GamerBolesdalee (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    edited 24.02.2014
    :D Glad to be a part of you~:D
  • edited 24.02.2014
    Congrat's on your first year Wilbrook. You are such an awesome team I am so happy to be a part of it. Happy Farming <3 <:0)
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 25.02.2014
    I thought I'd just stop by and wish a happy first anniversary to everyone in your cooperative. Congratulations! :D

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Celissa9 (US1)Celissa9 (US1) Posts: 82
    edited 25.02.2014
    Thank you Kat :)
  • kayden622kayden622 Posts: 1
    edited 25.02.2014
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wilbrook! I wish you a happy birthday. I hope your dreams come true!:D
  • MissyGamer3 (US1)MissyGamer3 (US1) Posts: 18
    edited 27.02.2014
    Oh, Wow guys this first year has been a great ride!!! I am so proud of Wilbrook valley cooperative and the hurtles that we have alll jumped together. Key word being together. A coop leader could never hope for a better team. Understanding, supportive and aggressively competitive. We are gonna go far, right to the very top of Big Farm.
    I love you guys,
    Missy
    Wilbrook Valley cooperative Leader
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 27.02.2014
    Happy Anniversary Wilbrook Valley cooperative. Well done 1 year of happiness to you all. :)
    edited 27.02.2014
    Thank you FarmerTess :)
  • GraceGamer70GraceGamer70 Posts: 4
    edited 27.02.2014
    Happy Anniversary Wilbrook, Glad to be part of the team
  • FarmerBailey08FarmerBailey08 Posts: 3
    edited 04.03.2014
    happy birthday
    edited 04.03.2014
    Thanks so much :)
  • shaheer652shaheer652 Posts: 439
    edited 01.04.2014
    happy birthday
    glad to be part of Wilbrook Valley
  • lydie.taylorlydie.taylor Posts: 1
    edited 08.05.2014
    W[EMAIL="Celissa9@us1"]Celissa9@us1[/EMAIL]ell thats good I hope we have fun working togather by[/I] 8) B]:p
  • DAVIDhjoDAVIDhjo Posts: 1
    edited 08.05.2014
    Hello there, hope you had fun
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 08.05.2014
    Happy Birthday you guys/girls. Now make your wish. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file