Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

When joining a coop do you receive the benefit of completed research?

When you join a coop do you receive the benefit of the research already completed by them? Would I be better off joining on a a lower level and working up with them?
Post edited by bb bug (US1) on

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 09.02.2014
    You will receive the benefits, the higher Selling prices etc, of all the Researches already completed from the momenet you join
  • SirGeorge (US1)SirGeorge (US1) Posts: 354
    edited 09.02.2014
    Yes, all research completed in any co-op is an immediate benefits to all members (new or old). It's more profitable to join a high ranking co-op, but it can be more fun to build one up from the start.

It's all up to the individual player.
  • Celissa9 (US1)Celissa9 (US1) Posts: 82
    edited 09.02.2014
    The moment you join you will receive the benefits of the completed research of the co-op. Since you are level 43 you would be able to apply to higher ranked co-ops and most likely be accepted with no problem. One caveat though, when applying you should customize the application and tell the co-op something about yourself and how often you play. Using the default setting for the application is a sure way to get the application declined.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 10.02.2014
    Do also note: You do not only get the benefits, but also get to pay the price. A lower ranked co-op does not need to pay so much for starting costs yet or do such difficult projects, but the higher ranked it is, the more expensive the researches become and the more difficult the projects. They will certainly expect you to be able to help them with that. The one co-op will expect more than the other, so make a study of what they ask and what you are willing to provide. Do you make enough money and are you very active? Or are you less active and build up your farm slower? Pick the correct co-op that suits your playing style.

Good luck!
  • kgtfaithkgtfaith Posts: 3
    edited 10.02.2014
    I am doing a mission collecting corn. I harvested a crop but did the credit did not show up on my tally. How do I collect corn besides growing it.
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 10.02.2014
    when you collect corn for the cooperative project, you will need to hit the refresh button every now and then to see the count increase. The counter not only counts your harvests it will be counting all members harvests. Also the corn will stay with you it does not get "donated" to the cooperative. :) Happy farming

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file