Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do we get Gold Mining License?

Comments

• Bruce79Bruce79 Posts: 31
    edited 27.01.2014
    The mine info section says you can get licenses from "production in the mill", but I have not seen it, and my mill is always busy.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 27.01.2014
    You get Gem Mining Licenses from the Mill not Gold Mining Licenses
  • Bruce79Bruce79 Posts: 31
    edited 27.01.2014
    Samty wrote: »
    You get Gem Mining Licenses from the Mill not Gold Mining Licenses

Thanks.....
  • Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 27.01.2014
    When you upgrade your mine to level 2, i believe thats when you get the freebie. Also you'll need 2000 in gold to start mining for the gold. :) And you're very welcome!
  • edited 27.01.2014
    You can only have a maximum of two normal (gem) licences at any time. If you have two of these, your mill will not throw up any. Once you use one or both of the normal licences (which yield farm$4000 after you invest farm$2000), then your mill has a chance of throwing one out at you through normal mill running. I regularly receive a licence in this way.

The mill will NOT throw gold licences up. These are only found in the ways already mentioned by the other posters above.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 27.01.2014
    On Prime Day they have gold license available. Also monte sometimes will give you one on the wheel of fortune. Don't hold your breathe though, i have not known anyone to receive one from him. Also updating your mine will give you one freebie

I got one from the wheel of fortune on the Training NL server ^^
    edited 28.01.2014
    Rub it in larino :)
  • Melodymclain6GaMelodymclain6Ga Posts: 4
    edited 28.01.2014
    I've been trying to get a mining licensing for some time to no avail, can any one help me. Melody of Blazing saddles.
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 28.01.2014
    I've been trying to get a mining licensing for some time to no avail, can any one help me. Melody of Blazing saddles.

You can get 1 gold mining license in the task 2:Upgrade gold Mine to level 2.
    In Prime day,Fill water tank by purchasing gold. You may get 25 gold mining license. Check carefully as there are different offers in prime day.
  • DG312DG312 Posts: 28
    edited 28.01.2014
    I was lucky enough to win a gold mining license on the wheel of fortune too.
    edited 28.01.2014
    Rub it in larino :)

Haha, hey at least you cannot say any more that you do not know anybody that won one on the wheel of fortune :P Your time will come ^^ One day you will win an awesome gold mining license :D
  • edited 28.01.2014
    By then, I'll have lost all memory of what to do with it.... Who am I again?
    edited 29.01.2014
    Larino wrote: »
    Your time will come ^^ One day you will win an awesome gold mining license :D

That day I'll rub it in :)
  • CupKateCupKate Posts: 203
    edited 01.02.2014
    Oh yes. Thanks Prince Manish. Now I remember...
  • Eop (US1)Eop (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 06.02.2014
    Does the upgrading of the mines produce gold at some point in the game?
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 06.02.2014
    Yes, If you upgrade your mine to level 2 then the mine will produce gold nuggets also.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 06.02.2014
    Additional extremely relevant details:

1) You have to have a gold mining license (as opposed to the regular mining license that you get as a collectible when running your mill) to mine gold. You get 1 gold mining license free when you upgrade the mine to level 2, but after that the only reliable way to get another is to buy gold on a Prime Day that offers gold mining licenses. It is also possible to win a gold license from the Wheel of Fortune or in a Mystery Box, but neither is something that happens often enough to count on it.

2) You also have to use 2,000 gold to start mining for gold. You invest the 2,000 gold you already have, and get back 4,000 gold two days later.
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 06.02.2014
    Prince Manish didnt mention that the mine will produce gold nuggets ONLY if you have a gold mining licence and 2000 gold to start the mine. Then you get 4000 gold in return.

You need a new gold mining license and 2000 gold for each and every harvest of 4000 gold.
  • Eop (US1)Eop (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 06.02.2014
    thank everyone for your information it was very helpful and i will pass it on to my members
  • Kate151Kate151 Posts: 66
    edited 19.02.2014
    For a long time I was mining gold constantly - so long I can't remember where I got all those mining licenses from ;-)

Now that I've run out - what kind of Prime event am I waiting for to get more? and how many will I be able to get?
    edited 19.02.2014
    That depends on the prime event. You are waiting for a gold mining license prime day. If a prime day pops up, you see a golden box on the spot where is a shopping bag with a timer now. First check the reward the prime day gives you, if there is a crate, hover your mouse over it. Make sure they are gold mining licences. Nobody knows when a gold mining licence prime day will come or how many licences it will offer though, so waiting is all you can do. You can also win a gold mining licence from the wheel of fortune or get one from a mystery box if you are very lucky :) Good luck!
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 19.02.2014
    Hi Kate

You would of bought some gold from one of the prime Day events. Make sure you buy the gold from the correct prime day as they have different gifts for the prime day. I think it was around $50 of gold and you got 25 gold mining licenses.
  • kkk53kkk53 Posts: 1
    edited 19.04.2014
    Hi, does anyone know how to get gold mining licenses? i have received several regular mining licenses but only one gold mining license at the beginning. is there any other way to obtain gold mining license without paying money?
  • SpeedyDog10SpeedyDog10 Posts: 258
    edited 19.04.2014
    kkk53 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know how to get gold mining licenses? i have received several regular mining licenses but only one gold mining license at the beginning. is there any other way to obtain gold mining license without paying money?

One way is to win one of the jackpot prizes (gold mining license) from Monty, the wheel guy. You need 8 tokens to be able to spin for jackpot prize.
  • september. (US1)september. (US1) Posts: 72
    edited 19.04.2014
    yes in addition to monty,

-receive them as an additional reward when you purchase gold on the appropriate prime day
    -buy them from omar
    -1 quest in the beginning of the game

hope this helps
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 19.04.2014
    I received several in some mystery boxes as well.
    edited 19.04.2014
    About the ones from Omar: they yield 500 gold profit. They cost 1500, you pay 2000 to start the mine and get 4000 out of it. The wheel of fortune and the prime day yield 2000 profit, provided you did not pay gold to buy tokens. The mystery box yields 1750 profit, since it costs 250 to buy one from Benny - unless you get them as a reward for the prime day - in that case it yields 2000 again.
  • neriux777neriux777 Posts: 161
    edited 20.04.2014
    Larino wrote: »
    About the ones from Omar: they yield 500 gold profit. They cost 1500, you pay 2000 to start the mine and get 4000 out of it. The wheel of fortune and the prime day yield 2000 profit, provided you did not pay gold to buy tokens. The mystery box yields 1750 profit, since it costs 250 to buy one from Benny - unless you get them as a reward for the prime day - in that case it yields 2000 again.

From "Omar" you can buy one only if you have enought for licenze, and not enought for using it. Otherwise you don't see one. To use it you must have 2000 gold.
    edited 20.04.2014
    neriux777 wrote: »
    From "Omar" you can buy one only if you have enought for licenze, and not enought for using it. Otherwise you don't see one. To use it you must have 2000 gold.

I do not think it works like that. I had mining licence offers from Omar when I did not have money to buy nor start, when I did have enough to buy but not start and when I had enough to buy and start. They are just random and rare.
  • neriux777neriux777 Posts: 161
    edited 20.04.2014
    Well I haved enought gold and looked for license 10 hours in a row, every 15 min. And I see no one. You saying it's unlucky day?
Sign In to comment.