Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Selling unnecessary collection items

GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
At level 67 I have been in my co-op for several months but I am seriously thinking about leaving. One of the members has gotten very greedy/hoggy lately using her gold to finish missions so she has first dibs on donating collectibles and it would not surprise me if she was using gold to make sure she has all the items. If I decide to leave, I will probably not join another co-op since I don't find it necessary for the enjoyment of the game. What that means is the 1000 plus containers that I have will continue to grow, along with all of my other collectibles. It would be nice to be able to get some benefit from these collectibles like the ability to even sell them for minimum dollar amounts . . . especially for others like myself who have decided for one reason or another to get out or not even join co-ops. Truthfully when they get this high, I would even take a delete button so I am not wasting storage space with items that I am not going to use.
Post edited by GeorgenollieUse on

Comments

• monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 05.02.2014
    there is a player that was offering to join a co-op for sole purpose of donating her collection pieces--I will ask her to send you a pm (in game or on forum?). I am pretty sure she would give you some good advice on how to do it.

The people getting the challenge pieces would greatly appreciate your help. ;)
  • edited 05.02.2014
    At level 67 I have been in my co-op for several months but I am seriously thinking about leaving. One of the members has gotten very greedy/hoggy lately using her gold to finish missions so she has first dibs on donating collectibles and it would not surprise me if she was using gold to make sure she has all the items. If I decide to leave, I will probably not join another co-op since I don't find it necessary for the enjoyment of the game. What that means is the 1000 plus containers that I have will continue to grow, along with all of my other collectibles. It would be nice to be able to get some benefit from these collectibles like the ability to even sell them for minimum dollar amounts . . . especially for others like myself who have decided for one reason or another to get out or not even join co-ops. Truthfully when they get this high, I would even take a delete button so I am not wasting storage space with items that I am not going to use.

Just ignore the fact that the collectables are there. They don't take up storage space. They are kept in a different place to where the decos are kept and have no impact upon space anywhere.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 05.02.2014
    Not true - every bit of data on this game is stored somewhere - that is the way of computers - and as many people who play this game that storage is limited commodity so deleting even irrelevant data frees up some resources someplace that can be used for something else.
  • edited 05.02.2014
    Oh, COMPUTER storage... okay, that's different. I thought you meant FARM storage... glad you clarified that.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 05.02.2014
    I doubt data storage wise that there is a difference storing the fact you have zero of something is different to storing that you have a gazillion, or any number in between
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 05.02.2014
    We asked, this probably won't happen anytime soon :) Sorry guys.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 05.02.2014
    Thanks for everyone's help and advice . . . the issue in my co-op has been resolved so I am sticking with them for a little while longer. I appreciate everyone that reached out to me through other means to let me know that I had a home with their co-op. This is a great bunch of people to "play" with. :-)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 07.02.2014
    I would defintely disagree with this suggestion. You never know when you may suddenly need your collectables for something. In the meantime, they are doing no harm in your storage.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file