Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lets be Nice!!

I would love to see more Naughty or nice events! I've been playing I think around 6 months now and have only seen one Naughty or Nice event. I would love to stock up on gifts for when members of my coop have a birthday, or someone donates an insainly amount of money or gold. Please. please, please, more naughty or nice events. SOON!;(
Post edited by Adrienne_chilis on

Comments

• dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 01.02.2014
    why were on events that aint showing up enough,give me a charity event.its been forever since we had one and i got 130million$ burning a hole in my pocket.
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 04.02.2014
    Any thoughts from others? Any one agree. Or do you feel the Nauhty or Nice events are a waste of gold? Please, some responses.
  • Celissa9 (US1)Celissa9 (US1) Posts: 82
    edited 04.02.2014
    Personally, I would like to see a feature whereby we could buy small gifts (deco, feed, fertilizer) and gift fellow players with it.
  • short79short79 Posts: 174
    edited 04.02.2014
    why were on events that aint showing up enough,give me a charity event.its been forever since we had one and i got 130million$ burning a hole in my pocket.

!!!!!!Holy mackerel!!!!!! $130 mil???!!! dragonpride, as you very near and dear friend, I would be more then happy to relieve you of your flaming burden thus prevent further damage to your pocket! :D LOL! It's a nice thought...

I would like to see the charity event again also but perhaps with a new deco. And Adrienne, where I have never made use of the Naughty or Nice event, I'd be more then happy to cast my vote for a run of it so that players like yourself can enjoy it! Run Naughty or Nice soon, please GGS!

Post edited by Kat Nip
  • dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 04.02.2014
    short79 wrote: »
    !!!!!!Holy mackerel !!!!!! $130 mil???!!! dragonpride, as you very near and dear friend, I would be more then happy to relieve you of your flaming burden thus prevent further damage to your pocket! :D LOL! It's a nice thought...

I would like to see the charity event again also but perhaps with a new deco. And Adrienne, where I have never made use of the Naughty or Nice event, I'd be more then happy to cast my vote for a run of it so that players like yourself can enjoy it! Run Naughty or Nice soon, please GGS!
    awwww id help if could.(btw its over 140mill now)but yeah im at a level where event decos are of no more use to me and am slowly replacing them with telescopes.

Post edited by Kat Nip: Edited quoted post
  • CUPCAKE 1123CUPCAKE 1123 Posts: 1
    edited 04.02.2014
    :):):):):):):):):):):):)8)Can you help me with the farm please
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 04.02.2014
    Cupcake 1123- To start off if you need help or have a question about the game please go the "Questions about the game" topic in the forum. There you can ask questions and get a lot help/tips/resources that can help you to bettter understand the game. When asking for help please be specific with what it is you need help with or what you have a question about. If what you are posting has nothing to do with the title/topic then you should not post anything there, because it is labeled and topic specific.

Now, the comment in your second post is not nice nor is it necessary for you to post things that are mean/nasty. If you want help from this big friendly informative farming group/forum, I suggest that you refrain from posting things like that; I assure you no one will/wants to help someone who writes/acts/post in this manner. Also if you continue to post/write things like this on the forums you will get banned/blocked/removed from Big Farm permanetely.

Have fun and welcome to Big Farm.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file