Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Put down the Panda...please

Whoever it is at GGS who loves Pandas, please I am begging, no more. Now with the ability to zoom in and see details I missed before...there are Pandas all over my farms! The ornamental tree, the big ornamental tree, the playground, the cozy picnic...have I missed any? I have seen many, many farms and not once have I seen a Panda roaming around ;) Now if you are thinking of picking up your mouse and hiding a few more in the future decos...don't, please don't.

11.gif
Post edited by Celissa9 (US1) on

Comments

• RaquelCesar (GB1)RaquelCesar (GB1) GB1 Posts: 55
    edited 30.01.2014
    I think there's another panda behind the trees in the thicket! LOL
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 30.01.2014
    Don't you dare hatin' the pandas!

;)
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 30.01.2014
    The foreman in charge of the workers hides a liquor bottle behind the panda--can't get ANYTHING done!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 30.01.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    Don't you dare hatin' the pandas!

;)
    Hahahaha I think its cute and I have noticed some other things that I didn't see before. Pretty cool! :)
    I can't tell what that one is but I figured it may be a skunk....ewww!
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 31.01.2014
    You.....you.... You hate the Pandas? I bet sad Panda is sad now :(
  • randy60 (US1)randy60 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    edited 31.01.2014
    There are some owls in there also. The enchanted tree it looks like a cat. in the thicket it looks like a wood pecker.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 31.01.2014

Psssshhhh... it actually looks a bit like a red panda in disguise, but it's not!
    Won't tell you what it is, though.. keep on guessing. :P
  • BarianBarian Posts: 109
    edited 31.01.2014
    nafaru wrote: »
    psssshhhh... It actually looks a bit like a red panda in disguise, but it's not!
    Won't tell you what it is, though.. Keep on guessing. :p

squirrel !!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file